The New and Improved what song are you listening to now thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dan
Good music, man.

Josie and the Pussycats - Shapeshifter

I love Josie and the Pussycats - the movie and the soundtrack! In fact, it was one of the CD's on my car visor for about a year after the movie came out.

And Rachael Leigh Cook... rowr.... ;)

OK... at work, I listen to Launch, which is the streaming audio system that Yahoo runs. It's a pretty neat system where you get to rate the music you like, and then, based on your tastes and the way that everyone else rates songs, it picks out other music that you might like. It's a good deal, though the connection to Yahoo's servers don't always work well.

In the car, the ONLY cool radio station is 104.9. To listen online, click here. WARNING - web site not necessarily work-safe.

The Flaming Lips - Pilot Can at the Queer of God

I love Josie and the Pussycats - the movie and the soundtrack! In fact, it was one of the CD's on my car visor for about a year after the movie came out.

Yeah, I listened to that CD forever, until I was totally burned out on it. I just recently found it and fell in love with it all over again. Did you know that all the songs were written by Matthew Sweet and Adam Schlesinger from Fountains of Wayne? If that doesn't mean anything to you, you need to check out Matthew Sweet's "100% Fun" or Fountains of Wayne's "Welcome Interstate Drivers", they're both great pop/rock records along the lines of Josie. I'm sure you probably hear Fountains...'s "Stacy's Mom", right?

And Rachael Leigh Cook... rowr....

Yessir!

Soft Cell - Tainted Love

(I am having an 80s jones today.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back