🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The new Democratic Party?

lol If you read the news, you would understand it is driving the Democrats in Congress nuts.
A fraction of what it's done to you all
Not so. She is probably more unpopular among Democrats who are either going to have to defend her nonsense when they run for office or split the Party by disowning her. Just look at how happy McConnell was ton announce the Senate would vote on her Green New Deal resolution and how enraged Schumer was that the Senate was going to vote on her Green New Deal. She is a gift to Republicans and an albatross to Democrats.
You better hope so. That's exactly what people said about your dotard.
She will definitely play an important role in helping Trump to get a second term.
That's also what people said about your dotard.
Really? Way back in 2016 you were prediction Trump would get a second term?

A fraction of what it's done to you all
Not so. She is probably more unpopular among Democrats who are either going to have to defend her nonsense when they run for office or split the Party by disowning her. Just look at how happy McConnell was ton announce the Senate would vote on her Green New Deal resolution and how enraged Schumer was that the Senate was going to vote on her Green New Deal. She is a gift to Republicans and an albatross to Democrats.
She will definitely play an important role in helping Trump to get a second term.
Don’t play stupid

Don’t play stupid
lol You're making nonsensical statements.

I think you are overestimating her importance to the Party. She is setting up other Democrats to defend her bizarre Green New Deal, and her claim that Latinos should be exempt from US immigration laws and her demand that ICE be disbanded when they next run for office. Frankly, I doubt she will get a second term now that she has proven she has nothing worthwhile, or even honest, to say.

No one is overestimating AOC's importance to the Democrats. The simple reason is that she is sucking the oxygen away from all the legitimate Democrat voices.

Personally, I want her out there front and center cheering on Bernie Sanders.

I think you are overestimating her importance to the Party. She is setting up other Democrats to defend her bizarre Green New Deal, and her claim that Latinos should be exempt from US immigration laws and her demand that ICE be disbanded when they next run for office. Frankly, I doubt she will get a second term now that she has proven she has nothing worthwhile, or even honest, to say.

No one is overestimating AOC's importance to the Democrats. The simple reason is that she is sucking the oxygen away from all the legitimate Democrat voices.

Personally, I want her out there front and center cheering on Bernie Sanders.
There aren’t any legitimate Democrat voices.

Forum List

Back