The New Independent Fundamental Baptist (New IFB) Movement

Zika and Ebola are completely different diseases. Using the same book would be retarded.

In the end we will all have to get it, and current lockdowns are stopping the process.

We ruined our economies over Zika and Ebola

Are you retarded?

Don't be ignorant.. The protocols to be prepared and go to the source with a US team worked.

Don't be ignorant.. The protocols to be prepared and go to the source with a US team worked.

Protocols like sending old people with it back to their nursing homes?

Lockdowns that were promised for a few months, that have lasted over a year and keep coming back?

Careless spending with no checks on the benefits that have resulted in billions in fraud?

Trump got the vaccines out in record time by cutting government red tape, and you guys ignore that because it doesn't fit your narrative.

The difference is we trust our citizens mostly to do the right thing, you see them as people to be bullied and punished into compliance.

Protocols like sending old people with it back to their nursing homes?

Lockdowns that were promised for a few months, that have lasted over a year and keep coming back?

Careless spending with no checks on the benefits that have resulted in billions in fraud?

Trump got the vaccines out in record time by cutting government red tape, and you guys ignore that because it doesn't fit your narrative.

The difference is we trust our citizens mostly to do the right thing, you see them as people to be bullied and punished into compliance.

Where would you send old people who have to be helped to bathe, eat, dress, take medicine or go to the restroom?

Where would you send old people who have to be helped to bathe, eat, dress, take medicine or go to the restroom?

Mobilize the guard and put them in separate facilities? Move the healthy ones to temp facilities while returning the infected ones?

The law was intended to stop nursing homes from dumping harder patients on hospitals during normal times, not during a pandemic.

They fucked up with that, but you defend it because you are a hack.

This sums it up.

The Nicene Creed

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.
But that's not what you believe, right? You don't believe in anything supernatural, right?

But that's not what you believe, right? You don't believe in anything supernatural, right?

For the most part I don't believe in the supernatural, but it doesn't matter. I accept it as Christianity. Do I believe in Noah or talking snakes or women turning into salt? NO.

Mobilize the guard and put them in separate facilities? Move the healthy ones to temp facilities while returning the infected ones?

The law was intended to stop nursing homes from dumping harder patients on hospitals during normal times, not during a pandemic.

They fucked up with that, but you defend it because you are a hack.

We're talking nursing homes here.. not assisted living or independent living. What "law" are you talking about?

For the most part I don't believe in the supernatural, but it doesn't matter. I accept it as Christianity. Do I believe in Noah or talking snakes or women turning into salt? NO.
For the most part? Which part do you believe in in the supernatural?

For the most part? Which part do you believe in in the supernatural?

I don't believe in the supernatural.. I do believe in God.. I guess that doesn't make sense to you.

I think the Bible stories are a way to explore this spiritual connection. It simply doesn't matter to me if Jonah was swallowed by the fish. I think the lesson is that God forgave the people of Ninevah when they repented aand didn't destroy them.. and Jonah was left pissed off and sitting in the hot sun because he didn't get it.

I don't believe in the supernatural.. I do believe in God.. I guess that doesn't make sense to you.

I think the Bible stories are a way to explore this spiritual connection. It simply doesn't matter to me if Jonah was swallowed by the fish. I think the lesson is that God forgave the people of Ninevah when they repented aand didn't destroy them.. and Jonah was left pissed off and sitting in the hot sun because he didn't get it.
God isn't supernatural? If you believe God isn't supernatural, what do you believe God is?

We're talking nursing homes here.. not assisted living or independent living. What "law" are you talking about?

There is a law on the books of most States that say nursing homes have to take their patients back from a hospital. It prevents them from dumping off harder patients on a hospital and not taking them back to open space or make their lives easier.

by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.

You have already denied this, why are you such a liar?

Forum List

Back