The New Independent Fundamental Baptist (New IFB) Movement

I grew up in the almost cult like faith of hillbilly Baptist/Pentecostal holy rollers. I've seen snakes at church. I've seen entire communities turn their backs on people who get divorced or get pregnant out of wedlock. I've seen those same communities shelter pedophiles. I've seen religious bigotry as bad as it gets in this country knowing many of those pious people also belonged to the Klan. That's organized religion to me.

Sounds like typical anecdotal bullshit.

I grew up in the almost cult like faith of hillbilly Baptist/Pentecostal holy rollers. I've seen snakes at church. I've seen entire communities turn their backs on people who get divorced or get pregnant out of wedlock. I've seen those same communities shelter pedophiles. I've seen religious bigotry as bad as it gets in this country knowing many of those pious people also belonged to the Klan. That's organized religion to me.

Where did you grow up?

another nefarious deceiver -

View attachment 574500

they are criminals, sinners - unable to control their lust. not january the 6th - friday, april 3rd 33/00 day of crucifixion - they continue their crimes to this day. christian, desert religions / republican alliance.
Yeah......got it. You are against free speech, its only hate speech if you disagree with it and you have no problem with feticide...i.e., child murder via using torturous devises. ;)

Given long enough your preacher could probably convince you to kill in the name of the lord.
What? Catholic? Jew? Muslim? Catholics: Inquisitions, Crusades. Jews? Killed Christ with a recorded history of killing other God fearing righteous men. And Muslims? Seek to Conquer the world via the point of a sword and make slaves of the infidels that refuse to convert.

Show us in the NT doctrine where killing in the name of the Lord is authorized to promote Christianity. Book, Chapter and Verse. Hell........Hitler claimed to be a Christian as well as did the homosexual Barry Soetoro.

Last edited:
North Alabama during the 60s and 70s. Sometimes it feels like I grew up in the depression as my parents sought ever more isolated sundown towns to live in.

Yes.. I know Cullman well. There were some insular, offball religious sects. I believe you.

What? Catholic? Jew? Muslim? Catholics: Inquisitions, Crusades. Jews? Killed Christ with a recorded history of killing other God fearing righteous men. And Muslims? Seek to Conquer the world via the point of a sword and make slaves of the infidels that refuse to convert.

Show us in the NT doctrine where killing in the name of the Lord is authorized to promote Christianity. Book, Chapter and Verse. Hell........Hitler claimed to be a Christian as well as did the homosexual Barry Soetoro.

Did you have relations with Barry Soetoro?

I feel very sad for you that you must attempt to tear down the faith of others to build yours up.

faith has nothing to do with the prescribed religion of antiquity - triumph over evil as the means for admission to the heavens ... is for a lifetime an accomplishment for who cares to make the attempt.

your faith is construed to someone persecuted you have yourself made into a false narrative for your own convenience - again at their expense and diametrical for the reason they choose their fate, self determination over submission.

- how is it christian for a sinner to follow the golden rule.

Yeah.......he was once "my" president. ;)

The lies about Obama are insane and claim he was living with his mother in Kenya in the 1950s.. Its the kind of disgusting lies some Christians promote. Its for homosexual lemmings.

faith has nothing to do with the prescribed religion of antiquity - triumph over evil as the means for admission to the heavens ... is for a lifetime an accomplishment for who cares to make the attempt.

your faith is construed to someone persecuted you have yourself made into a false narrative for your own convenience - again at their expense and diametrical for the reason they choose their fate, self determination over submission.

- how is it christian for a sinner to follow the golden rule.
I feel very very sad for you.

speaking for yourself, liar - answer the question.

you can run and hide from yourself, others find the ways to fulfill their prescribed destiny and are given judgement to accomplish the goal for admission to the Everlasting.
I feel very very very sad for you.

The lies about Obama are insane and claim he was living with his mother in Kenya in the 1950s.. Its the kind of disgusting lies some Christians promote. Its for homosexual lemmings.
If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like a duck............you are not looking at an eagle. There is such a thing as prima facie truth. Judge not unless you judge righteously. I did not know that you were personal friends with this particular homosexual in order to have such privy to intimate knowledge.

The greatest indicator of homosexuality and perversion was the commuted sentence of a convicted traitor to the PEOPLE of the United States of America......the presidential release of the pervert......."Bradley Manning".

Barry Soetoro pretended to be a Christian but often read from the wrong Covenant when attempting to apply his supposed Christianity on stage. It was all a big show.........even when he tossed his own pastor under the political bus to save his own keyster.

Obama quoted the Book of Lev. under the pretense that slavery was still OK in the minds of his political opponents ........He is so ignorant that he does not even comprehend that that the OLD LAW was nailed to the cross of Jesus. Only other "IGNORANT" people would accept this type of rhetorical speech as truth. Barry certainly was no Christian, and he certainly was no "Muslim" as he would have been condemned for supporting sexual perverts such as Barry Manning.

In lay terms he was a homosexual cowboy...............all HAT no Cattle. He was nothing but a puppet of the perverted left of this nation.

Last edited:
If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like a duck............you are not looking at an eagle. There is such a thing as prima facie truth. Judge not unless you judge righteously. I did not know that you were personal friends with this particular homosexual in order to have such privy to intimate knowledge.

The greatest indicator of homosexuality and perversion was the commuted sentence of a convicted traitor to the PEOPLE of the United States of America......the presidential release of the pervert......."Bradley Manning".

Barry Soetoro pretended to be a Christian but often read from the wrong Covenant when attempting to apply his supposed Christianity on stage. It was all a big show.........even when he tossed his own pastor under the political bus to save his own keyster.

Obama quoted the Book of Lev. under the pretense that slavery was still OK in the minds of his political opponents ........He is so ignorant that he does not even comprehend that that the OLD LAW was nailed to the cross of Jesus. Only other "IGNORANT" people would accept this type of rhetorical speech as truth. Barry certainly was no Christian, and he certainly was no "Muslim" as he would have been condemned for supporting sexual perverts such as Barry Manning.

In lay terms he was a homosexual cowboy...............all HAT no Cattle. He was nothing but a puppet of the perverted left of this nation.

Well, its damned certain that you're no Christian. You are a vicious, ignorant liar.

Forum List

Back