The New Independent Fundamental Baptist (New IFB) Movement

Independent Fundamentalist Baptist is NOT Baptist or Evangelical. They teach that gays should be killed.

And yet you tried to link them to other evangelicals and republicans, stop trying to be slick.

Very much so.. I am not a fundamentalist and I am appalled that Scofield's heresy has even wormed it way into some Catholic and Episcopal churches.
So you believe that God chose to be born into this world to be put on trial to testify to the truth and suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy?

Because that's what makes someone a Christian.

North Alabama during the 60s and 70s. Sometimes it feels like I grew up in the depression as my parents sought ever more isolated sundown towns to live in.

Figured you were a self hating asshole. Thanks for the confirmation.

So you believe that God chose to be born into this world to be put on trial to testify to the truth and suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy?

Because that's what makes someone a Christian.

This sums it up.

The Nicene Creed

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

Figured you were a self hating asshole. Thanks for the confirmation.
I don't hate myself, just the conservative prison I had to escape. Every step I've taken away from that place and time has been a liberation. I still have relatives back there barely scraping along and acting like the rapture is next week.

I don't hate myself, just the conservative prison I had to escape. Every step I've taken away from that place and time has been a liberation. I still have relatives back there barely scraping along and acting like the rapture is next week.

Escaped into your own neat wibble progressive bubble.

Talk about unearned hubris.

This sums it up.

The Nicene Creed

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

sad you or anyone will believe all of the above or really any of it, not one word is written or physical example left behind by the itinerant exists to corroborate any of the 4th century fantasy they use for their own selfserving purpose. if not purposely destroyed for the sake of their false narrative.

and if they had not been crucified as the seal for the unfortunate outcome would any of what has been written have any meaning at all - as is true for the lack of evidence alone. not a single etching of their likeness, who's kidding who.

sad you or anyone will believe all of the above or really any of it, not one word is written or physical example left behind by the itinerant exists to corroborate any of the 4th century fantasy they use for their own selfserving purpose. if not purposely destroyed for the sake of their false narrative.

and if they had not been crucified as the seal for the unfortunate outcome would any of what has been written have any meaning at all - as is true for the lack of evidence alone. not a single etching of their likeness, who's kidding who.

That's the creed of my church.

Sad.. but rapture theology appeals to the poor and uneducated.

Whatever that means. Turns out that making enough money to be secure feels way better than trusting God to provide.

Sorry, but the government owns your money, at least that's the view of the people you vote for.

You mean the pandemic recovery and keeping families from being evicted?

High taxes, high gas costs, stealing money from landlords because they can. Preventing businesses from doing business.

In the end, the bill comes full.

High taxes, high gas costs, stealing money from landlords because they can. Preventing businesses from doing business.

In the end, the bill comes full.

You think it would have been better to have 30 million families living in the street? Or, perhaps 2 million covid deaths instead of half a million?

You think it would have been better to have 30 million families living in the street? Or, perhaps 2 million covid deaths instead of half a million?

I think they could have written the laws to make people prove they were destitute, instead of just throwing landlords under the bus. Many small ones are in serious arrears on their taxes and mortgages, and most had to continue to pay for utilities even when getting zero rent. Plus in States like NY there are conditions to being paid back that are basically sops to the "never raise the rent" activists.

That doesn't even go into the fraud in those and other programs. But hey, it's not your money, typical progressive lack of foresight.

I think they could have written the laws to make people prove they were destitute, instead of just throwing landlords under the bus. Many small ones are in serious arrears on their taxes and mortgages, and most had to continue to pay for utilities even when getting zero rent. Plus in States like NY there are conditions to being paid back that are basically sops to the "never raise the rent" activists.

That doesn't even go into the fraud in those and other programs. But hey, it's not your money, typical progressive lack of foresight.

The pandemic has been rough. Too bad Trump threw out the Pandemic Handbook they used to fight Zika and Ebola. You sound like an angry old man.

The pandemic has been rough. Too bad Trump threw out the Pandemic Handbook they used to fight Zika and Ebola. You sound like an angry old man.

Zika and Ebola are completely different diseases. Using the same book would be retarded.

In the end we will all have to get it, and current lockdowns are stopping the process.

We ruined our economies over Zika and Ebola

Are you retarded?

Forum List

Back