The New Political Definition of Healthcare

The most recent ABC News/Washington Post poll (June 21) finds that 83 percent of Americans are very satisfied or somewhat satisfied with the quality of their health care, and 81 percent are similarly satisfied with their health insurance.

You mean now, under the PPACA. QED.

The most recent ABC News/Washington Post poll (June 21) finds that 83 percent of Americans are very satisfied or somewhat satisfied with the quality of their health care, and 81 percent are similarly satisfied with their health insurance.

This is too easy.

Watch me prove you to be a moron Liberal....sorry if that is redundant.

1. "They have good reason to be. If you're diagnosed with cancer, you have a better chance of surviving it in the United States than anywhere else, according to the Concord Five Continent Study. And the World Health Organization ranked the United States No. 1 out of 191 countries for being responsive to patients' needs, including providing timely treatments and a choice of doctors."
Defend Your Health - For a Fit Body and Mind
O’S BROKEN PROMISES | New York Post
that's July 2009

2. "Among insured Americans, 82 percent rate their health coverage positively. Among insured people who've experienced a serious or chronic illness or injury in their family in the last year, an enormous 91 percent are satisfied with their care, and 86 percent are satisfied with their coverage."
ABCNEWS.com : U.S. Health Care Concerns Increase
thats 2003

QED...you're a lying low-life moron.

Agreed?

This is too easy.

1. "They have good reason to be. If you're diagnosed with cancer, you have a better chance of surviving it in the United States than anywhere else, according to the Concord Five Continent Study. And the World Health Organization ranked the United States No. 1 out of 191 countries for being responsive to patients' needs, including providing timely treatments and a choice of doctors."
that's July 2009

2. "Among insured Americans, 82 percent rate their health coverage positively. Among insured people who've experienced a serious or chronic illness or injury in their family in the last year, an enormous 91 percent are satisfied with their care, and 86 percent are satisfied with their coverage."
thats 2003

Can you clarify what it is you're trying to prove? So far it seems to be "People who have something are happier than people who don't."

This is too easy.

that's July 2009

thats 2003

Can you clarify what it is you're trying to prove? So far it seems to be "People who have something are happier than people who don't."

1. Liberals and Liberal stooges, lie about the fraud called ObamaCare. You fit right in there.

2. The vast majority of those with health insurance were eminently satisfied with its, i.e., there never....never....was a need for ObamaCare.
BTW....as of 1986, every single person in America had healthcare.

3. In every one of Obama's promises about ObamaCare...the reality has never lived up to the promise.

4. It is not about healthcare, it is about growing government.

5. Before ObamaCare, American healthcare was the best in the world.

This is too easy.

that's July 2009

thats 2003

1. Liberals and Liberal stooges, lie about the fraud called ObamaCare. You fit right in there.

2. The vast majority of those with health insurance were eminently satisfied with its, i.e., there never....never....was a need for ObamaCare.

3. In every one of Obama's promises about ObamaCare...the reality has never lived up to the promise.

Resort to insult at the start of your post vitiates any credibility for the remainder.

It does require an IQ above room temperature to understand the point of the thread. Sorry, you don't qualify.
Nice drive by :thup:

SERIOUSLY?!!! The guy demolished the OP and THATS your response? :eusa_doh:

SERIOUSLY?!!! You call this demolishing anyone?

"You are the equivalent of a paint store with only a single color paint and a single wide brush for sale.
This is another failed TROLL thread!"

He didn't lay a glove on her and resorted to childish insults.
My initial critique of Chica's standard style of contrived bullshit in that contrived narcissistic format targeting her "usual suspects" was a valid description of her MO. SSDD!. Don't like it...tough shit! But you're the one that responded to my initial post with...
It does require an IQ above room temperature to understand the point of the thread. Sorry, you don't qualify.
...following that with this to another...
...and now charge me with resorting to "childish insults" rather than directing that horseshit at me personally. Now most reasonable people would characterize that as hypocritical in the extreme ALL issues considered, but I'll just say you got it wrong, you haven't read the entire thread and you're a fucking misinformed knuckle dragging troglodyte.

Back to the childish insults I see. I DID direct it at you dipshit!
Damn, but you're dumber than a box of rocks sittin' on a rotting old growth stump! I guess you are challenged by a reading of a sentence longer than seven 3 & 4 letter words to derive the meaning of said sentence!

The point is you piggybacked my post to another, threw around your own insults directed at me and then posted to another re: insults directed at me when I had never posted a word to you until after that point. You're a fucking keyboard cowboy coward and a damned hypocrite! I mean that in the most respectful and mature manner I can communicate, of course! You Trogs really shouldn't have dropped out of flint napping 101 the first hour! At least you would have had a trade to fall back on when you flopped at stand-up!

"You are the equivalent of a paint store with only a single color paint and a single wide brush for sale.

My initial critique of Chica's standard style of contrived bullshit in that contrived narcissistic format targeting her "usual suspects" was a valid description of her MO. SSDD!. Don't like it...tough shit! But you're the one that responded to my initial post with...
...and now charge me with resorting to "childish insults" rather than directing that horseshit at me personally. Now most reasonable people would characterize that as hypocritical in the extreme ALL issues considered, but I'll just say you got it wrong, you haven't read the entire thread and you're a fucking misinformed knuckle dragging troglodyte.

Damn, but you're dumber than a box of rocks sittin' on a rotting old growth stump! I guess you are challenged by a reading of a sentence longer than seven 3 & 4 letter words to derive the meaning of said sentence!

The point is you piggybacked my post to another, threw around your own insults directed at me and then posted to another re: insults directed at me when I had never posted a word to you until after that point. You're a fucking keyboard cowboy coward and a damned hypocrite! I mean that in the most respectful and mature manner I can communicate, of course! You Trogs really shouldn't have dropped out of flint napping 101 the first hour! At least you would have had a trade to fall back on when you flopped at stand-up!

The point is you resort to childish insults if someone disagrees with your bullshit.

This is too easy.

that's July 2009

thats 2003

Resort to insult at the start of your post vitiates any credibility for the remainder.

Let's just admit I both identified you correctly and, using facts, put you in your place.

Consider yourself dissed and dismissed.

The point is you resort to childish insults if someone disagrees with your bullshit.
No, the point is your gratuitous hypocritical insults when you were an uninjured third party with no skin in the game, you idiot fuck! You're just like Chica! You say stupid inappropriate things, lie, distort and never acknowledge your perfidy. And when called on it, take no responsibility for your actions and project your idiocy upon others. Go piss up a rope, fool!

Healthcare is no longer an aspect of medical science under Progressives and Liberals...it is 'legislative care,' it is 'medical totalitariansim,' ....it is 'social justice.'

Prognostication is the best any doctor can do, the ability to make one well when stricken with a disease includes good mental health....And you can go to any doctor you want, if you have the stash of cash.....

1. Either you are clueless as to the meaning of 'prognostication,' or you meant to see your local gypsy instead of the doctor.

a. 'Prognosis' what you had in mind (and I use the term 'mind' loosely)?

Better look up 'diagnosis,' too.

'
2. What does cash have to do with it? Every person in the nation....citizen or otherwise....had healthcare since 1986, thanks to the finest President of the last hundred years.

3. The import of the thread is that the take-over of 'healthcare' by Progressives/Liberals/Democrats, has moved it from care for the ill, to one more inept bureaucracy.
And a fiscally failed one at that: "I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."
"Experts see big price hikes for Obamacare
Premiums could rise more sharply in 2016."
socialHeadline

4. Now, I hate to mention it....but your A.D.D. is showing...

Neither of your posts has anything to do with the thread.

Are you sure you meant to post to this thread??????
You mean to try to tell us you have a subject matter in this thread?

"You mean to try to tell us you have a subject matter in this thread?"

1. Who is "us"? You have a tapeworm?

2. Hard to imagine that you are so dumb you don't realize you are admitting to abject stupidity.
Hard to believe? No it's not :)

This is too easy.

that's July 2009

thats 2003

Let's just admit I both identified you correctly and, using facts, put you in your place.

Consider yourself dissed and dismissed.

Another one puts me on Ignore. I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

Yup..... in Politics, and not in 'Healthcare.' The reason will become clear.

1. Doctors regularly discuss situations in the lives of their patients that might be less than healthy....such as smoking, or the use of alcohol....and I've even fielded questions about gun ownership in my home.

Is this a problem?

It shouldn't be a problem unless you're a paranoid or one of those people who leaves your favorite handgun in the nightstand where your toddler can get at it.

That kind of stupidity is a health-related issue...for the other members of your household and any visitors.

If I left my favorite handgun on the nightstand where my toddler could get it, you can rest assured it will not be loaded and there will not be a round in the chamber.

1. Doctors regularly discuss situations in the lives of their patients that might be less than healthy....such as smoking, or the use of alcohol....and I've even fielded questions about gun ownership in my home.

Is this a problem?

It shouldn't be a problem unless you're a paranoid or one of those people who leaves your favorite handgun in the nightstand where your toddler can get at it.

That kind of stupidity is a health-related issue...for the other members of your household and any visitors.

If I left my favorite handgun on the nightstand where my toddler could get it, you can rest assured it will not be loaded and there will not be a round in the chamber.

That's only partly reassuring. Seeing it just lying around like that, your child might assume it's a toy, and might find a similar, though loaded, "toy" in someone else's house.

That, to any rational person, is a health hazard.

Is this a problem?

That's only partly reassuring. Seeing it just lying around like that, your child might assume it's a toy, and might find a similar, though loaded, "toy" in someone else's house.

I doubt that after the serious 'discussion' we would have if he ever touched my gun.

Is this a problem?

I doubt that after the serious 'discussion' we would have if he ever touched my gun.

If it were me, I'd have the discussion before the fact - with words and not the use of force. Prevention is always preferable to "cure."

Or I'd be the responsible adult who kept it where he couldn't get at it. Kind of like the other dangerous things in your household...I assume.

Is this a problem?

If it were me, I'd have the discussion before the fact - with words and not the use of force. Prevention is always preferable to "cure."

Or I'd be the responsible adult who kept it where he couldn't get at it. Kind of like the other dangerous things in your household...I assume.

You may have noticed I used the word IF in my opening statement. I am not in the habit of leaving my handgun where any child can get it, but if I did I told you what I would do. In fact, my handgun is normally where a child can not get it and if they did figure out a way to get it it would not be loaded and the bullets are not even close to the gun.

The New Political Definition of Healthcare.

Would that be "Screw the public"?

Forum List

Back