The "new" popular response by right wingers to Trump's implosion..

I didnt vote for trump you fucking idiot.

where is the video of the incident you are talking about?

Ah, a Gary Johnson idiot. I see you idenify as a libertarian leaning conservative. LOL

The problem with America is:

a. People who don't vote every 2 years and
b. People who vote wrong

You basically elected Trump by not voting Hillary.
trump isnt as bad as hillary. hillary is a murderer and wants to take my basic human rights away from me.

No you still have the right to idenify as a rwnj libertarian fruitloop. And by all means continue to believe you are not what's wrong with America.
Im not whats wrong with america, YOU ARE

Tic, toc, tic toc...such impatience..........LOL
Well? How's that going? Any indictments yet? Any criminal charges yet? Any convictions yet? What's taking so long? If Trump is so obviously guilty, why has it taken Democrats a year and counting and have nothing to show for it?
Patience, skippy

Watergate breakin ~ June 17, 1972

Cox appointed Special Prosecutor ~ May 25, 1973

Agnew resigns ~ October 10, 1973

Saturday Night Massacre ~ October 20, 1973

Impeachment hearings opened ~ May 9, 1974

Nixon resigns ~ August 9, 1974
Any indictments yet?

Well, THREE MILLION more "American people [voters]"....disagree with your "conclusion."

THANK YOU FOR THE ULTIMATE SIGN OF SORE-LOSER, BUTT-HURT HATRED SPURRING ON THE TRUMP CRUSADE!

Good God, as you just demonstrated, this is *Florida all over again...

Hillary LOST
Hillary was a CRIMINAL under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit
Hillary should NEVER have been allowed to remain in the election race because of it
Hillary was the worst candidate in US history
Hillary ran the worst campaign in US history
D-Schumer just declared on Monday that HILLARY is the reason Hillary lost

It's OVER. The DNC ran THE WORST, CRIMINAL CANDIDATE IN US HISTORY...AND YOU LOST! LET IT GO!

Every time a butt-hurt little snowflake defiantly...pathetically...screams, "Oh Yeah, well, we won the insignificant popularity contest" you are sadly reminding people that you are all F*ING STUPID, that you had NO CLUE how Presidents are elected in this country! You point out how Hillary Clinton - your fat, ignorant, egotistical elitist - wanted to RUN the country without having any idea how it Constitutionally works...thus her worst-ever campaign and LOSS.

Bringing that up doesn't help your cause - it just makes you look whiny, stupid, and like a child pitching a fit because he didn't get his way.

But thanks for that reminder / laugh....

View attachment 142062
Dear me...for someone whose "candidate" won over 9 months ago, you sure are shrill and frightened sounding.
Hardly, Bo.

1st, Trump is not my candidate - he was the lesser of 2 evils. 2ndly, I am laughing at snowflakes...while mourning the fact that seditious butt-hurt losers have hijacked this nation and are trying to overthrow the govt from the inside to regain a measure of power and veneance.

Some of us have noticed that as the Trump investigations progress regarding Russian collusion, financial shenanigans, obstruction of justice,AND the broken promises made by the demagogue-in-chief, right wing supporters and ass kissers simply react on here with the trite response:

"WHO CARES?"

Kind of reminds me of this little ancient myth.....

nero-burniing-rome.jpg

I prefer this response....

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Liberals and Conservatives ARE Americans, we are not diametrically opposed to American ideals. Trump came to power because of a backlash against Liberals democrats because Liberal dems are not LISTENING to ALL Americans, they just sort of disenfranchised a ton of people by pandering to anything and everything else and forgetting normal, hardworking middle or lower class people that want representation. We don't want pandering anymore than we want to be ignored. Trump was a wake up call. We are still here, kids.

Some of us have noticed that as the Trump investigations progress regarding Russian collusion, financial shenanigans, obstruction of justice,AND the broken promises made by the demagogue-in-chief, right wing supporters and ass kissers simply react on here with the trite response:

"WHO CARES?"

Kind of reminds me of this little ancient myth.....

nero-burniing-rome.jpg
Most on the reprehensible right exceed at not caring.

Forum List

Back