The "new" popular response by right wingers to Trump's implosion..

I dont like trump, whom I call president biff, but if he goads you commie sons of bitches into getting violent enough that we have a justification for ventilating you hoes, I give him props....really, you bitches talk about how bad he is, well then DO SOMETHIN!!!!! please!!!!!! Im like billy jack "bernerd, I wish you would, I REALLY wish you would"
Ohhhh....a tough trumpanzee. What's stopping you from initiating violence now? Why are you waiting? Or is this just pretend tough talk from a keyboard kommando hiding under mommy's bed?

And they talk about how blacks are violent? Trump supporters are just looking for a reason to get violent.

The left already gave it to them.
Well then don't ask why black people are so upset they riot. If you privileged whites can be so easily provoked into violence, imagine being treated like a 2nd class citizen like they have for over 200 years.

Don't be such a snowflake.
nobody here today has been around for 200 years

Flynn is looking at some serious jail time, if you think he's not going to turn on Trump to save himself I have some swampland in Jersey to sell you..
Why do you think Trump worked so hard at trying to get the Flynn investigation stopped?
DEPLORABLES : oh I don't know, go trump.

Last edited:
Well then don't ask why black people are so upset they riot. If you privileged whites...

THERE IT IS! I KNEW YOU WOULD NOT DISAPPOINT ME! I knew after spanking that ass TWICE you would get frustrated and pull out the ol' RACE CARD!

Bwuhahaha

It was the DEMOCRATS whose e-mails showed DEMOCRATS are a bunch of RACIST, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites...

It was the DEMOCRATS who offered the LEAST ethnically divers candidates, 2 old, crotchety, corrupt, criminal, Rich, elitist WHITE Politicians...

It was DEMOCRATS who called successful blacks 'Mediocre Negroes'....

Democrats are a bunch of ignorant racists, as their own e-mails show, who like to pull the race card on others and call OTHER people 'racists'.

Fail...HUGE FAIL Drag you lying, racist ass back to the kids table and let the grown-up talk

Tic, toc, tic toc...such impatience..........LOL
Well? How's that going? Any indictments yet? Any criminal charges yet? Any convictions yet? What's taking so long? If Trump is so obviously guilty, why has it taken Democrats a year and counting and have nothing to show for it?
Patience, skippy

Watergate breakin ~ June 17, 1972

Cox appointed Special Prosecutor ~ May 25, 1973

Agnew resigns ~ October 10, 1973

Saturday Night Massacre ~ October 20, 1973

Impeachment hearings opened ~ May 9, 1974

Nixon resigns ~ August 9, 1974

Well? How's that going? Any indictments yet? Any criminal charges yet? Any convictions yet? What's taking so long? If Trump is so obviously guilty, why has it taken Democrats a year and counting and have nothing to show for it?

Study up (or ask a grown up to explain it to you) how an investigation progresses, how subpoenas work, how grand jury witnesses have to be careful about what investigators already have documents that could prove them liars, etc.

and, just for fun, look up how long Whitewater and Watergate took ....and the results of each of those investigations........Have fun.....LOL

a lot of people on the left DESERVE a violent death...gabby giffords, diane fienstien, shannon watts, mikey bloomberg, mikey moore, sarah brady, chuck schumer, amy schumer, anyone associated with moms demand action or the brady campaign

Everyone you love deserves a violent death then.

Some of us have noticed that as the Trump investigations progress regarding Russian collusion, financial shenanigans, obstruction of justice,AND the broken promises made by the demagogue-in-chief, right wing supporters and ass kissers simply react on here with the trite response:

"WHO CARES?"

Kind of reminds me of this little ancient myth.....

nero-burniing-rome.jpg

Yes., well, there's no paucity of moral/ethical turpitude among current Republicans. That may be changing slowly, but not fast enough AFAIC.

Last edited:
And they talk about how blacks are violent? Trump supporters are just looking for a reason to get violent.
I won't call you a liar...I will let the pictures do it...

View attachment 142065

View attachment 142066

View attachment 142067

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...b7VAhUh5IMKHVLACJ0QMwgsKAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8

A 55-year-old man in Albany, New York, was arrested after approaching a 27-year-old black woman outside a grocery store and yelling, “You [racial slur] had your time. Your eight years are up.” He also added, “Trump is going to win and if you don’t like it I’m going to beat your ass.”

a lot of people on the left DESERVE a violent death...gabby giffords, diane fienstien, shannon watts, mikey bloomberg, mikey moore, sarah brady, chuck schumer, amy schumer, anyone associated with moms demand action or the brady campaign

Everyone you love deserves a violent death then.
nope...none of my relatives are trying to lock anyone up or kill them for exercising basic human rights

I won't call you a liar...I will let the pictures do it...

View attachment 142065

View attachment 142066

View attachment 142067

A 55-year-old man in Albany, New York, was arrested after approaching a 27-year-old black woman outside a grocery store and yelling, “You [racial slur] had your time. Your eight years are up.” He also added, “Trump is going to win and if you don’t like it I’m going to beat your ass.”
where is the video?

Flynn is looking at some serious jail time, if you think he's not going to turn on Trump to save himself I have some swampland in Jersey to sell you..
Why do you think Trump worked so hard at trying to get the Flynn investigation stopped?
DEPLORABLES : oh I don't know, go trump.

What possible crime do you believe Flynn committed?
Is bad office politics now a criminal offense?

I dont like trump, whom I call president biff, but if he goads you commie sons of bitches into getting violent enough that we have a justification for ventilating you hoes, I give him props....really, you bitches talk about how bad he is, well then DO SOMETHIN!!!!! please!!!!!! Im like billy jack "bernerd, I wish you would, I REALLY wish you would"
Ohhhh....a tough trumpanzee. What's stopping you from initiating violence now? Why are you waiting? Or is this just pretend tough talk from a keyboard kommando hiding under mommy's bed?
Uh oh. You said mommy. You're in for it now.

Last edited:
What possible crime do you believe Flynn committed?
Is bad office politics now a criminal offense?

Last December, an American wiretap of the Russian ambassador to the United States, Kislyak, intercepted his conversations with Flynn discussing the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions on Russia for meddling in the election. Here is a breakdown of some of the possible legal problems for Mr. Flynn.
  • Making false statements
  • Taking foreign payments without permission
  • Failure to register as a foreign agent
  • Failure to comply with subpoenas

How Michael Flynn May Have Run Afoul of the Law

None of it has anything to do with Trump.

Really????

Who hired Flynn??
What was Flynn's role in the Trump campaign??
What was Flynn's role in the Trump administration??
Who fired Flynn and for what reason??

That one won't. He/she's all talk.

Forum List

Back