The "new" popular response by right wingers to Trump's implosion..

Some of us have noticed that as the Trump investigations progress regarding Russian collusion, financial shenanigans, obstruction of justice,AND the broken promises made by the demagogue-in-chief, right wing supporters and ass kissers simply react on here with the trite response:

"WHO CARES?"

Kind of reminds me of this little ancient myth.....

nero-burniing-rome.jpg

That was a myth, it didn't happen, just like the myth of Trumps implosion.

Interesting this schmo can never defend trump, only bring up Hillary.
It is pathetic how you feel the need to expose yourself as a SHAMELESS LIAR every single day and remind people you have ZERO credibility!

I have defended trump:

No crime
No criminal activity
No Collusion
No Obstruction
No indictments
No charges
No convictions
NO EVIDENCE.

So why don't you drag your lying ass back to the kids' table and let the grown-up talk.
And I've disproven your bullshit more times than I can count. But you keep lying. You're a trump disciple and you're mouthing all of his lies.
Even on Fox News they're saying," the fact that a grand jury is convening shows there's some substantial charges. This is serious."
The easy idiot. " No it isn't."
I laughed so hard at Nixon people who took the same attitude. How'd that work out..
You can be sure I ( we) will have the last laugh.

That was a myth, it didn't happen, just like the myth of Trumps implosion.

Then you have NO worries, correct?

(go on and print your Trump in 2020 posters.....what do you have to lose?....LOL)

Tic, toc, tic toc...such impatience..........LOL
Well? How's that going? Any indictments yet? Any criminal charges yet? Any convictions yet? What's taking so long? If Trump is so obviously guilty, why has it taken Democrats a year and counting and have nothing to show for it?

Tic, toc, tic toc...such impatience..........LOL
Well? How's that going? Any indictments yet? Any criminal charges yet? Any convictions yet? What's taking so long? If Trump is so obviously guilty, why has it taken Democrats a year and counting and have nothing to show for it?

They are not even close.

Trump rolls into the Spring and then the congressional races will start to heat up.

Americans will forget this bullshit soon enough.

And I've disproven your bullshit more times than I can count.

No, you haven't.

You say I have not defended Trump.
- I proved you are a LIAR.

Then you say you have 'disproven my BS', and by doing so acknowledged that you are a liar, that I have defended Trump, acknowledging you have ZERO credibility.

Again, drag you ass over to the Kids' table, smarting from this latest ass-kicking that YOU help me give YOU, and let the adults talk.

And I've disproven your bullshit more times than I can count.

No, you haven't.

You say I have not defended Trump.
- I proved you are a LIAR.

Then you say you have 'disproven my BS', and by doing so acknowledged that you are a liar, that I have defended Trump, acknowledging you have ZERO credibility.

Again, drag you ass over to the Kids' table, smarting from this latest ass-kicking that YOU help me give YOU, and let the adults talk.
Idiot still doesnt understand what a grand jury means. Even trump understands the seriousness of this but you remain in la laland.

I dont like trump, whom I call president biff, but if he goads you commie sons of bitches into getting violent enough that we have a justification for ventilating you hoes, I give him props....really, you bitches talk about how bad he is, well then DO SOMETHIN!!!!! please!!!!!! Im like billy jack "bernerd, I wish you would, I REALLY wish you would"
Ohhhh....a tough trumpanzee. What's stopping you from initiating violence now? Why are you waiting? Or is this just pretend tough talk from a keyboard kommando hiding under mommy's bed?

And they talk about how blacks are violent? Trump supporters are just looking for a reason to get violent.

The left already gave it to them.
Well then don't ask why black people are so upset they riot. If you privileged whites can be so easily provoked into violence, imagine being treated like a 2nd class citizen like they have for over 200 years.

Don't be such a snowflake.

Thank you for admitting that butt-hurt snowflakes are just engaged in 'political assassination'. This isn't about the country or the Russians - it's about losing an election and regaining power. It's about silencing Free Speech and regaining their rule.
We need you to say stupid things in order for us to win back the government. We love Trump tweets but we have to pretend to be shocked and offended.

a lot of people on the left DESERVE a violent death...gabby giffords, diane fienstien, shannon watts, mikey bloomberg, mikey moore, sarah brady, chuck schumer, amy schumer, anyone associated with moms demand action or the brady campaign

Forum List

Back