The "new" popular response by right wingers to Trump's implosion..

Some of us have noticed that as the Trump investigations progress regarding Russian collusion, financial shenanigans, obstruction of justice,AND the broken promises made by the demagogue-in-chief, right wing supporters and ass kissers simply react on here with the trite response:

"WHO CARES?"

Kind of reminds me of this little ancient myth.....

nero-burniing-rome.jpg
Oh they'll care alright.... eventually. I remember Nixon and Watergate. He had half the country on his side right up until the end. This puny 36% of deplorables is nothing.
I take great pleasure knowing they're going to get clobbered by reality in the not too distant future.

Well, THREE MILLION more "American people [voters]"....disagree with your "conclusion."

THANK YOU FOR THE ULTIMATE SIGN OF SORE-LOSER, BUTT-HURT HATRED SPURRING ON THE TRUMP CRUSADE!

Good God, as you just demonstrated, this is *Florida all over again...

Hillary LOST
Hillary was a CRIMINAL under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit
Hillary should NEVER have been allowed to remain in the election race because of it
Hillary was the worst candidate in US history
Hillary ran the worst campaign in US history
D-Schumer just declared on Monday that HILLARY is the reason Hillary lost

It's OVER. The DNC ran THE WORST, CRIMINAL CANDIDATE IN US HISTORY...AND YOU LOST! LET IT GO!

Every time a butt-hurt little snowflake defiantly...pathetically...screams, "Oh Yeah, well, we won the insignificant popularity contest" you are sadly reminding people that you are all F*ING STUPID, that you had NO CLUE how Presidents are elected in this country! You point out how Hillary Clinton - your fat, ignorant, egotistical elitist - wanted to RUN the country without having any idea how it Constitutionally works...thus her worst-ever campaign and LOSS.

Bringing that up doesn't help your cause - it just makes you look whiny, stupid, and like a child pitching a fit because he didn't get his way.

But thanks for that reminder / laugh....

upload_2017-8-4_13-1-47.jpeg

Well, THREE MILLION more "American people [voters]"....disagree with your "conclusion."

THANK YOU FOR THE ULTIMATE SIGN OF SORE-LOSER, BUTT-HURT HATRED SPURRING ON THE TRUMP CRUSADE!

Good God, as you just demonstrated, this is *Florida all over again...

Hillary LOST
Hillary was a CRIMINAL under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit
Hillary should NEVER have been allowed to remain in the election race because of it
Hillary was the worst candidate in US history
Hillary ran the worst campaign in US history
D-Schumer just declared on Monday that HILLARY is the reason Hillary lost

It's OVER. The DNC ran THE WORST, CRIMINAL CANDIDATE IN US HISTORY...AND YOU LOST! LET IT GO!

Every time a butt-hurt little snowflake defiantly...pathetically...screams, "Oh Yeah, well, we won the insignificant popularity contest" you are sadly reminding people that you are all F*ING STUPID, that you had NO CLUE how Presidents are elected in this country! You point out how Hillary Clinton - your fat, ignorant, egotistical elitist - wanted to RUN the country without having any idea how it Constitutionally works...thus her worst-ever campaign and LOSS.

Bringing that up doesn't help your cause - it just makes you look whiny, stupid, and like a child pitching a fit because he didn't get his way.

But thanks for that reminder / laugh....

View attachment 142062
Interesting this schmo can never defend trump, only bring up Hillary. You REALLY don't have any idea how that makes you look.

How's things on the Grand Jury front?

Don't forget, not one but TWO grand juries......lol

(the addition of a second grand jury may well mean that the investigation has taken two diverse paths....probably the financial shenanigans' one.)

I dont like trump, whom I call president biff, but if he goads you commie sons of bitches into getting violent enough that we have a justification for ventilating you hoes, I give him props....really, you bitches talk about how bad he is, well then DO SOMETHIN!!!!! please!!!!!! Im like billy jack "bernerd, I wish you would, I REALLY wish you would"
Ohhhh....a tough trumpanzee. What's stopping you from initiating violence now? Why are you waiting? Or is this just pretend tough talk from a keyboard kommando hiding under mommy's bed?
listen here bitch, DO NOT EVER MENTION MY MOTHER AGAIN, YOU FAT DYKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont like trump, whom I call president biff, but if he goads you commie sons of bitches into getting violent enough that we have a justification for ventilating you hoes, I give him props....really, you bitches talk about how bad he is, well then DO SOMETHIN!!!!! please!!!!!! Im like billy jack "bernerd, I wish you would, I REALLY wish you would"
Ohhhh....a tough trumpanzee. What's stopping you from initiating violence now? Why are you waiting? Or is this just pretend tough talk from a keyboard kommando hiding under mommy's bed?

And they talk about how blacks are violent? Trump supporters are just looking for a reason to get violent.

Yup, no one cares about the smoke and mirrors BS you libs make up daily...snowflake.

Well, look up just how many of Trump's entourage have lawyered up......Apparently, THEY care.........

(Trump has created lots of jobs.....but mostly for attorneys defending his sorry and scared advisers....,,LOL)

You telling me if you were being investigated you wouldn't "lawyer up"?

Palease.
I wouldn't be asking how I can pardon myself right off the bat.

Im not even a trump supporter you idiot. and I served my country so punks like you have the right to say dumb shit.

listen here bitch, DO NOT EVER MENTION MY MOTHER AGAIN, YOU FAT DYKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT was a 'Red Line Crossed'...except BCS showed more back-bone than Barry did when it happened to him... :p

And they talk about how blacks are violent? Trump supporters are just looking for a reason to get violent.
Im not a trump supporter....but violence against those who wish to kill me fo rexercising my god given rights is justified

In the fake news 'Russia Collusion crusade'.... Hasn't produced 1 job yet...except for Hillary donors and Lawyers on Mueller's team. :p

It's a real legit investigation. I know you Rush and Trump call it a story or fake story but it's a real life honest investigation and I notice you right wing nuts have stopped saying "where's the proof" now that you know Mueller is getting a grand jury together. Sounds fucking serious to me.

Nothing may ever come of it. Good! That should help us in 2018

Yes, Bo - how is that coming? Any indictments yet? Any charges yet? Any convictions yet?

Tick, tock...

One has to "love" the impatience of a scared-shit, right winger......LOL

Not at all… You were a Trump supporter remember? Did you get violent?

The left already gave it to them.

Interesting this schmo can never defend trump, only bring up Hillary.
It is pathetic how you feel the need to expose yourself as a SHAMELESS LIAR every single day and remind people you have ZERO credibility!

I have defended trump:

No crime
No criminal activity
No Collusion
No Obstruction
No indictments
No charges
No convictions
NO EVIDENCE.

So why don't you drag your lying ass back to the kids' table and let the grown-up talk.

Forum List

Back