The new Roseanne show has her a Trump Supporter, Tim Allen's show did this first, and got canceled..

When a conservative sitcom can beat CNN and MSNBC in that time slot. You liberals got trouble!
Advertising is beating down the door to buy in! Your blue wave could be at best a trickle!
Thank you Rosie!

Fury

Her reasoning is a bit questionable, "support Trump because 'Do you want Pence in the white house?'"

Per your link Now THIS is significant. The country outside of NY and California is roaring again. They want their country back!

The top market of the country, New York, was not in the Top 20; No.2 Los Angeles was not in the Top 30. And yet, Roseanne delivered the highest demo rating for a comedy telecast in 3.5 years, since the fall 2014 season premiere of The Big Bang Theory.

I think this is hugely significant. That fat woman with the annoying voice is back on TV, and as a Trump supporter, has record ratings. Wow. I didn't like her 20 years ago and I can't stand her now, but I actually was watching it in my truck and seeing if I could identify the characters 20 years later.

‘Roseanne’ Revival’s Huge Debut Stuns Hollywood, Prompts Soul-Searching

She has political aspirations. She's admitted in the past. Looking to "triangulate" for maximum support.

But I don't think it would ever happen. Comedians don't last in politics very long.

The media are hyperventilating that the new Roseanne show has her as an open Trump supporter......they fail to realize that on the show, Last Man Standing, Tim Allen was a vocal Trump supporter, and his show was canceled...

Can Roseanne Save America? | Roger L. Simon
Tim Allen’s show was not cancelled for politics.

I think it’s hilarious that Roseanne has become a rightwing hero. It’s even funnier than Trump becoming a rightwing hero.

Yeah...it was....it't ratings were good, it was canceled during the election ......
The show had good ratings?

Ratings couldn't have been that good

I was totally disappointed when they cancelled Grinder,
Surviving Jack, Growing Up Fisher and Red Band Society!
Why, Fresh Off the Boat, is still airing, is beyond me

Roseanne, dealing with today's issues, and keeping it real,
couldn't come at a better time!

What made her show successful, the first time around,
is that is was relatable....looks like we can expect the same

people are watching TV again about an average white family that's just conservative but funny. blew out the ratings and shows what people are interested in. we'll need to see what staying power it has but if it can sustain the numbers, hollywood will be re-evaluating everything.

They want to march out fake polls and try and fool everyone into believing that "world first" is more popular than America First. Ratings are always accurate, because money is on the line and advertisers won't pay a dime more than they need to.

Last edited:

people are watching TV again about an average white family that's just conservative but funny. blew out the ratings and shows what people are interested in. we'll need to see what staying power it has but if it can sustain the numbers, hollywood will be re-evaluating everything.

They want to march out fake polls and try and fool everyone into believing that "world first" is more popular than America First. Ratings are always accurate, because money is on the line and advertisers won't be a dime more than they need to.
no one will. :) but if this many people continue to watch rosanne, copycat shows will follow soon enough.

Forum List

Back