The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
Where does it say that Israel won that war?
In the beginning where it says Result: Israeli victory. It also says Palestinian Arab defeat..

let me guess, you’re going to twist the word ‘victory’ and claim it doesn’t mean ‘to win’... right Tinmore ?
This article needs additional citations for verification.
Wow, that was an act of desperation Tinmore. Really??

How about this:

“Another factor that contributed to the 1948 defeat”

This article comes from your favourite source, Al Jazeera. The entire article is based on why the Arabs lost and Israel won.

From the same article :

The forces of Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Transjordan suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of the Israeli military......

In the beginning where it says Result: Israeli victory. It also says Palestinian Arab defeat..

let me guess, you’re going to twist the word ‘victory’ and claim it doesn’t mean ‘to win’... right Tinmore ?

How about this:

This article comes from your favourite source, Al Jazeera. The entire article is based on why the Arabs lost and Israel won.

From the same article :

The forces of Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Transjordan suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of the Israeli military......
What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
What did Transjordan/Iraq lose?

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
They failed to defeat the Israelis, 5 Arab armies couldn't beat the Israelis. 5 supposedly professional armies could not beat the rag tag Israelis.

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
They failed to defeat the Israelis, 5 Arab armies couldn't beat the Israelis. 5 supposedly professional armies could not beat the rag tag Israelis.
Duck.

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
Duck.
Your usual:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?

What did Israel lose?

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
They did not meet their goals . You don’t have to lose territory to lose a war .
You lost the argument Tinmore, again.
Nice duck BTW

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
They did not meet their goals . You don’t have to lose territory to lose a war .
Nice duck BTW
Turn it around. What did Israel win and from whom?

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
Nice duck BTW
They met their goals, which was to repel the Arab armies . Simple as that.

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
Nice duck BTW
That wasn't the question. :290968001256257790-final:

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
Nice duck BTW
The Islamist armies were defeated by Israel. Pretty simple. It seems that hurts your feelings.

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
Nice duck BTW
You keep posting under the false premise that Israel had to physically win something in order to win the war . Wars are won or lost based on goals that are met or not. I provided several links already to back up my statement that Israel win the 1948 war, you have provided Nothing but ducks and dancing !

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
Nice duck BTW
You keep posting under the false premise that Israel had to physically win something in order to win the war . Wars are won or lost based on goals that are met or not. I provided several links already to back up my statement that Israel win the 1948 war, you have provided Nothing but ducks and dancing !
Holy obfuscation, Batman.

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
Nice duck BTW
Yet another duck by Tinmore. What’s the record for ducks by one poster in one thread? It must be Tinmore.
Whenever he loses an argument, he tries to retreat by accusing the other poster is ducking .
I’m still waiting for just one link to contradict what I posted Tinmore . Just one..

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
Nice duck BTW
Yet another duck by Tinmore. What’s the record for ducks by one poster in one thread? It must be Tinmore.
Whenever he loses an argument, he tries to retreat by accusing the other poster is ducking .
I’m still waiting for just one link to contradict what I posted Tinmore . Just one..
No, you just are trying to move away from my questions.

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
Nice duck BTW
I have answered everything you have asked me and provided several links. You have provided NOTHING . Just ducking and dancing. Now you are accusing me of exactly what you are doing , trying to retreat when you know you lost ..

How about this:

From the same article :

What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?
Nice duck BTW
I have answered everything you have asked me and provided several links. You have provided NOTHING . Just ducking and dancing. Now you are accusing me of exactly what you are doing , trying to retreat when you know you lost ..
What did Egypt lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Lebanon lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back