The newest rumor is Loomer is pregnant with Trump's child. In some pictures and videos, she does appear to be.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Trump’s campaign has had to come out and say they are banning Laura Loomer from going anywhere near Trump. so, is She pregnant ? if so who did it ? I think she is a very fuckable , i can not blame Trump (if it was him) for it

GXdmKcqWMAAJLe3

Hey BackAgain - if it's Trump's child you still voting for him?
First: you’re a fucking troll.

Second: you’re a douchebag

Thirdly: don’t direct you imbecility towards me. You know I have the lowest opinion of you. So try trolling elsewhere.

Finally: where Trump sticks his dick is not my concern, even if I did wonder if the child was his (you assholes value the crap spewed by krazzenasshole; not me).

Now, go play in traffic, troll.

First: you’re a fucking troll.

Second: you’re a douchebag

Thirdly: don’t direct you imbecility towards me. You know I have the lowest opinion of you. So try trolling elsewhere.

Finally: where Trump sticks his dick is not my concern, even if I did wonder if the child was his (you assholes value the crap spewed by krazzenasshole; not me).

Now, go play in traffic, troll.
So, yes?

Regardless of the pregnancy status, no decent married man would ever humiliate his wife they way Trump does, by squeezing a sidepiece out in public.

the manwhore of NYC did exactly that with marla maples - & made sure the tabloids covered it all. however, i seriously doubt melania cares as long as she gets her payout.

Forum List

Back