The news is out Trump Campaign obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a link for that?
Gee who would suspect the trumps are lying scum ..?....Only ones who ignore it are called repubs ,his base

That article says nothing specific at all. It doesn't name any of the Republican Senators or what was said that was supposedly misleading. And it says nothing about it being material to Russia. Did you read it? Or you just didn't care. Oh yeah, you admitted you went by the headline ...
The Communist Democrats are showing how desperate they are going into the November 3rd Elections.:auiqs.jpg: They know Senile Joe and Kamala are going to take a bad beating. :smoke:
You know that was a bipartisan report, right? Signed off on by both sides?

Actually GOP led... So GOP had the final say on it....

But these a bought in Trumpsters.... They can't handle the truth...

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook
An incredible report report of Russian interference in the 2016 election, nearly 1,000 pages detailing the findings of a 3 year investigation by the Republican lead Senate Intelligence Committee. The report left no doubt that Manafort as well as other campaign officials were in bed with the Russians and there is more evidence of Trump involvement than previously reported and more evidence of false testimony by Trump given to Mueller.

The report provided by a bipartisan Senate committee reveled an extraordinary set of facts: The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president, Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, and some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.

If Trump manages to win this election, expect another impeachment which may come with a much different outcome.

Last edited:
Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook
An incredible report report of Russian interference in the 2016 election, nearly 1,000 pages detailing the findings of a 3 year investigation by the Republican lead Senate Intelligence Committee. The report left no doubt that Manafort as well as other campaign officials were in bed with the Russians and there is more evidence of Trump involvement than previously reported and more evidence of false testimony by Trump given to Mueller.

The report provided by a bipartisan Senate committee reveled an extraordinary set of facts: The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president, Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, and some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.

If Trump manages to win this election, expect another impeachment which may come with a much different outcome.

The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president,

Disrupted? Sounds serious!

Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated,

They viewed Christopher Steele the same way.

and some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.

So were some of Hillary's advisers.

LOL!

You are aware that the whole Russia hoax was a set up paid for by Hilary Clinton and unlawfully spied on by Obama and his cronies, aren't you?

Too Funny; This thing is blowing up in your faces and you are fucking clueless...

Have a link for that?
Gee who would suspect the trumps are lying scum ..?....Only ones who ignore it are called repubs ,his base

That article says nothing specific at all. It doesn't name any of the Republican Senators or what was said that was supposedly misleading. And it says nothing about it being material to Russia. Did you read it? Or you just didn't care. Oh yeah, you admitted you went by the headline ...
The Communist Democrats are showing how desperate they are going into the November 3rd Elections.:auiqs.jpg: They know Senile Joe and Kamala are going to take a bad beating. :smoke:
You know that was a bipartisan report, right? Signed off on by both sides?

Actually GOP led... So GOP had the final say on it....

But these a bought in Trumpsters.... They can't handle the truth...

The truth about what? What happened exactly?

Hillary’s campaign could not “get” the FBI to do anything and the investigation was kept secret and had no relevance on the campaign.

Bill and Loretta Lynch meet on the Tarmac

"matter" goes away.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You are aware that the whole Russia hoax was a set up paid for by Hilary Clinton and unlawfully spied on by Obama and his cronies, aren't you?

Too Funny; This thing is blowing up in your faces and you are fucking clueless...

It is strange, the more clearly the picture comes into complete and undisputed focus, the less that they are able to see it.

Have a link for that?
I'll look but it was just a headline on MCNBC Let me ask you IF it is true as stated would you give a damn???

You know the answer to that they don't care how he won.
Yep!

Lie, Cheat, or Steal

These Trump Deranged Sycophants,

Will make every excuse in the world for their god

They too, will LIE, cheat or Steal for their U.S. Traitor......

And yes, Trump is a Traitor....for taking help from the Russians, in order to win the 2016 election....

THAT MEANS, Trump never legally won the election in 2016......period.

Besides destroying this nation's democratic Republic, and cheating, Trump also committed perjury.... lock him up!

And the Trump brainwashed followers who deny the truth on this site, can kiss my grits! :)

Last edited:
Have a link for that?
I'll look but it was just a headline on MCNBC Let me ask you IF it is true as stated would you give a damn???

Yep!

Lie, Cheat, or Steal

Will make every excuse in the world for their Satanistsc god

And yes, Trump is a Traitor....for taking help from the Russians, in order to win the 2016 election....

Besides destroying this nation's democratic Republic, and cheating, Trump also committed perjury.... lock him up!

And the Trump brainwashed followers who deny the truth on this site, can kiss my grits! :)

And are you seeing sugar plum fairies and pink elephants this morning too?

Have a link for that?

Yep!

Lie, Cheat, or Steal

No, just seeing a bunch of Trump supporting lawless loving brainwashed lemmings, who do not believe in truth, who love Russia, and hate their own country and the citizens within it.

Have a link for that?

Yep!

Lie, Cheat, or Steal

Whatever she sees
It is never what is really there.

Have a link for that?

Yep!

Lie, Cheat, or Steal

Whatever she sees
Keep your eyes on the swaying crystal, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth... :rolleyes:

Have a link for that?

Yep!

Lie, Cheat, or Steal

Whatever she sees
Keep your eyes on the swaying crystal, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth... :rolleyes:

So you were hypotized
Makes sense now.

I thought new threads required a link or they would be pulled...mods getting slack? :p

That being said, it's sad that Dems / snowflakes still can't move past this debunked lie. Dude, it's been 4 years - let it go.

Have a link for that?

Yep!

Lie, Cheat, or Steal

No, just seeing a bunch of Trump supporting lawless loving brainwashed lemmings, who do not believe in truth, who love Russia, and hate their own country and the citizens within it.

Hangovers that bad are a bitch, aren't they?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back