The news is out Trump Campaign obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes, Trump is a Traitor....for taking help from the Russians, in order to win the 2016 election....

What was that Russian help again?
Hacking the DNC and Podesta and disseminating their private emails to the public.
So we didn't have a right to know the DNC and Hillary rigged the nomination?
It wasn't rigged. That's the power of the email hack. It's not what they said, it's what people could make others believe they said.

Like getting people to believe the nomination was rigged.

Who cares if it was unethical?

You would incredibly care ... if it were Republicans ...

That's irrelevant. What I said is that there is no evidence to support that the tarmac meeting had anything to do with the lack of charges for Clinton. Attempting to claim the mere fact the meeting happened is not sufficient evidence. As for whether it should be investigated, sure, why not?

Guess what...

IT WAS INVESTIGATED.

And found to be baseless.

Who investigated it? Say what?

Once again since you're stupid. The meeting on the tarmac WAS evidence. That's what I said the first time. No, it was not proof of guilt in itself, which is what you changed what I said to. But apparently Crooks and Liars investigated and you're satisfied with that
The tarmac meet up was investigated by the Inspector General at the request of Republican law makers...

AND nothing nefarious took place.

End of story.

You don't understand the law at all. They didn't prove it innocent, they just didn't find enough evidence to pursue charges. Investigations almost never prove innocence. And in this case, that would have been impossible since no one recorded the discussion. They simply didn't find enough to pursue anything. Democrats always talk in that moronic tone where when they don't find evidence of wrongdoing, you say Democrats were proven innocent (they weren't) while Republicans were not proven innocent which is really guilt (it's not).

Also, regardless, it was legally unethical and that is nefarious in itself. It may not result in charges, but they were lawyers and knew that

Who investigated it? Say what?

Once again since you're stupid. The meeting on the tarmac WAS evidence. That's what I said the first time. No, it was not proof of guilt in itself, which is what you changed what I said to. But apparently Crooks and Liars investigated and you're satisfied with that

The meeting on the tarmac is not evidence of anything other than that they spoke. Period. This was investigated by the IG. It is baseless.

And meeting privately with Hillary under investigation was still legally unethical, and since both were lawyers, they knew that

And yes, Trump is a Traitor....for taking help from the Russians, in order to win the 2016 election....

Russia took out some facebook ads. Americans can't do that, only foreign governments can. Those facebook ads cost Hillary the election. I mean it was like hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Hmm. I need help with that, Care4Democrats. I'm new to parroting DNC talking points, but that doesn't make sense. I know you keep telling me to repeat don't think, but man ...

Russia took out some facebook ads.

Those were some super ads.
More powerful than the billion plus dollars the Dems spent on ads.

I like that Democrats can't process that the reason they lost was they picked a totally shitty candidate. The worst ever. Hillary is arrogant, corrupt and just unpleasant to listen to. It's great they won't accept that because they just did it again with Dementia Joe. You have to see your mistakes to not repeat them, and they just don't
Trump is arrogant, corrupt and unpleasant to listen to. I doubt he would have won without serious outside help.

Hacking the DNC and Podesta and disseminating their private emails to the public.
It wasn't rigged. That's the power of the email hack. It's not what they said, it's what people could make others believe they said.

Of course the nomination was rigged. Bernie would have been in it up until nearly the end if it were based on actual voting. But the party elites had already clinched it for Hillary. Yeah, Democrats care about democracy, sure you do

Russia took out some facebook ads. Americans can't do that, only foreign governments can. Those facebook ads cost Hillary the election. I mean it was like hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Hmm. I need help with that, Care4Democrats. I'm new to parroting DNC talking points, but that doesn't make sense. I know you keep telling me to repeat don't think, but man ...

I like that Democrats can't process that the reason they lost was they picked a totally shitty candidate. The worst ever. Hillary is arrogant, corrupt and just unpleasant to listen to. It's great they won't accept that because they just did it again with Dementia Joe. You have to see your mistakes to not repeat them, and they just don't
Trump is arrogant, corrupt and unpleasant to listen to. I doubt he would have won without serious outside help.

Now you're back to the third grade playground. No I'm not, kaz, you are!

The facts sure don't back you up. Trump is a great speaker and that's proven by the crowds he draws, which dwarfed Hillary and dwarf Biden as well. You just don't like him because he's orange and you have raging TDS

LOL, the DNC admitted it was rigged you little liar! That's the whole point of the super delegates, and why the DNC was forced to change when super delegates can vote!

Is that all you are capable of?

You lie worse than hiden biden and obummer together!

LOL, the DNC admitted it was rigged you little liar! That's the whole point of the super delegates, and why the DNC was forced to change when super delegates can vote!

Everyone knows about super delegates. Nothing was rigged. The rules are out there for everyone to see.

the ads reached 120 MILLION people on Facebook and another 100 million on other social media like Twitter....

And Hillary could have spent 100 times that on Facebook.

What's odd is how you're protecting Russia. They certainly interfered in the election. But you always sheltered them by equating Russia interference with Trump coordination. Had you said they interfered and not made it political, you could have gotten somewhere with fighting Russia on it. But by making it partisan, you made it impossible for Republicans to work with you.

I never understood why you did that other than you just didn't really care about Russia, you just hate Trump

Everyone knows about super delegates. Nothing was rigged. The rules are out there for everyone to see.

So why did the DNC change the rules, little russki?

The facts sure don't back you up. Trump is a great speaker and that's proven by the crowds he draws, which dwarfed Hillary and dwarf Biden as well. You just don't like him because he's orange and you have raging TDS

Trump sounds like an idiot. He is what an idiot thinks smart people sound like. He's a liar, a con-man and a fraud.

Of course the nomination was rigged. Bernie would have been in it up until nearly the end if it were based on actual voting. But the party elites had already clinched it for Hillary. Yeah, Democrats care about democracy, sure you do

Sure. And if the presidential election were based on actual voting, Clinton would be president.

Trump sounds like an idiot. He is what an idiot thinks smart people sound like. He's a liar, a con-man and a fraud.

Yeah, if you want to know what someone is really like, as someone who hates their ever loving guts. You'll get the unbiased truth that way

:spinner:

Yeah? So? He fucked over your boss pootin so that makes Trump the best ever in my book.

Trump acts like a buffoon, but your boss, pootin, murders people.

Sounds like an easy choice to me. How about you, russki?

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Sure. And if the presidential election were based on actual voting, Clinton would be president.

That doesn't even make sense. What are you talking about?

That doesn't even make sense. What are you talking about?

You're being hypocritical. You're saying the DNC is rigged because it doesn't follow the voters, but that's how Trump got elected.

Yeah? So? He fucked over your boss pootin so that makes Trump the best ever in my book.

Trump acts like a buffoon, but your boss, pootin, murders people.

Sounds like an easy choice to me. How about you, russki?

Looks to me like Putin is doing just fine. He's probably going to be president for life over there.

I bet Trump is jealous.

Pootin, your boss, doesn't want Trump reelected, so no, you are doing exactly what your Russian masters want you to.

Uh oh, not according to the Trump administration.

RUSSIA – We assess that Russia is using a range of measures to primarily denigrate former Vice President Biden and what it sees as an anti-Russia “establishment.” This is consistent with Moscow’s public criticism of him when he was Vice President for his role in the Obama Administration’s policies on Ukraine and its support for the anti-Putin opposition inside Russia. For example, pro-Russia Ukrainian parliamentarian Andriy Derkach is spreading claims about corruption – including through publicizing leaked phone calls – to undermine former Vice President Biden’s candidacy and the Democratic Party. Some Kremlin-linked actors are also seeking to boost President Trump’s candidacy on social media and Russian television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back