The news is out Trump Campaign obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes, Trump is a Traitor....for taking help from the Russians, in order to win the 2016 election....

What was that Russian help again?

Russia took out some facebook ads. Americans can't do that, only foreign governments can. Those facebook ads cost Hillary the election. I mean it was like hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Hmm. I need help with that, Care4Democrats. I'm new to parroting DNC talking points, but that doesn't make sense. I know you keep telling me to repeat don't think, but man ...

Russia took out some facebook ads.

Those were some super ads.
More powerful than the billion plus dollars the Dems spent on ads.
the ads reached 120 MILLION people on Facebook and another 100 million on other social media like Twitter....

the ads reached 120 MILLION people on Facebook and another 100 million on other social media like Twitter....

I know, less that $1 million. Awesome!
Compared to the non-stop ads on every station for over $1 billion from the Dems.

And yes, Trump is a Traitor....for taking help from the Russians, in order to win the 2016 election....

Hacking the DNC and Podesta and disseminating their private emails to the public.

Hacking the DNC and Podesta and disseminating their private emails to the public.

Making Dem wrongdoing public must have really hurt Hillary.

There was no wrongdoing exposed.

Emails that exposed no wrongdoing were released by the Russians and cost Hillary the election?

Yeah? So? He fucked over your boss pootin so that makes Trump the best ever in my book.

Trump acts like a buffoon, but your boss, pootin, murders people.

Sounds like an easy choice to me. How about you, russki?

Looks to me like Putin is doing just fine. He's probably going to be president for life over there.

I bet Trump is jealous.

You mean your boss is dictator? Duh. Trump is the only president to tell pootin to go pound sand and Trump allowed US troops to defend themselves when pootins personal mercenary army attacked them. Pootin lost hundreds of his best mercs.

No, pootin, your boss hates Trump and wants him gone which is why you are here trolling away.

Little russki.

Emails that exposed no wrongdoing were released by the Russians and cost Hillary the election?

Not sure if it "cost" her election, but it certainly helped. We could release Trump's financials, it might not show any wrongdoing but it would be damaging.

You mean your boss is dictator? Duh. Trump is the only president to tell pootin to go pound sand and Trump allowed US troops to defend themselves when pootins personal mercenary army attacked them. Pootin lost hundreds of his best mercs.

No, pootin, your boss hates Trump and wants him gone which is why you are here trolling away.

Little russki.

Putin's mercenaries didn't attack US soldiers under Obama.

You've got a weird definition of "pound sand" given Trump want's Russia back in the G8.

Not sure if it "cost" her election, but it certainly helped. We could release Trump's financials, it might not show any wrongdoing but it would be damaging.

Not sure if it "cost" her election, but it certainly helped.

Why would emails, with nothing bad in them, harm Clinton?

So we didn't have a right to know the DNC and Hillary rigged the nomination?
It wasn't rigged. That's the power of the email hack. It's not what they said, it's what people could make others believe they said.

Like getting people to believe the nomination was rigged.

Of course the nomination was rigged. Bernie would have been in it up until nearly the end if it were based on actual voting. But the party elites had already clinched it for Hillary. Yeah, Democrats care about democracy, sure you do

Sure. And if the presidential election were based on actual voting, Clinton would be president.

That doesn't even make sense. What are you talking about?

You're being hypocritical. You're saying the DNC is rigged because it doesn't follow the voters, but that's how Trump got elected.

LMFAO you never read the Constitution have you, Debbie had to step down for rigging the DNC nomination

Yeah, if you want to know what someone is really like, as someone who hates their ever loving guts. You'll get the unbiased truth that way
Aw, did I hurt your feewings?

That doesn't even make sense. This is several posts in a row from you that don't even make logical sense in the discussion. I guess that's what butt hurt does to you

Have a link for that?
I'll look but it was just a headline on MCNBC Let me ask you IF it is true as stated would you give a damn???

Should I?

I seem to remember Obamas Administration was in charge during the Russian investigation.

No comment on them dropping the ball, by FBI agents texting love notes to each other?
How does them texting love notes affect the investigation? I've never figured out why that was supposed to matter.

Come on Man!!!!
That was a weak dodge.
No, it was a serious question.

Why does it matter? How could it have affected anything?

I'm guessing you haven't read the contents of the emails.
Or you have and are just refusing to admit the seriousness of the content of those emails.
So tell me,does this sound familiar to you?

 Aug. 8, 2016: L. Page texts Strzok, “[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” and Strzok replies, “No. No he's not. We'll stop it.”21

And here's the rest if you dare to read it.

Fuck Strzok and his Insurance policy he admited to and fuck you ya lying weasel.
Turning a comforting text to a lover into a conspiracy is quite the stretch. Try again.

"Bad" and "wrongdoing" are different concepts, and you've used them interchangeably.

As I said, it's not that there was anything wrong, but that they could be portrayed as such. As other posters have said, people have the impression that those emails demonstrated the DNC rigged the election, which is not true.

Have a link for that?
I'll look but it was just a headline on MCNBC Let me ask you IF it is true as stated would you give a damn???

Should I?

I seem to remember Obamas Administration was in charge during the Russian investigation.

No comment on them dropping the ball, by FBI agents texting love notes to each other?
How does them texting love notes affect the investigation? I've never figured out why that was supposed to matter.

Come on Man!!!!
That was a weak dodge.
No, it was a serious question.

Why does it matter? How could it have affected anything?

I'm guessing you haven't read the contents of the emails.
Or you have and are just refusing to admit the seriousness of the content of those emails.
So tell me,does this sound familiar to you?

 Aug. 8, 2016: L. Page texts Strzok, “[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” and Strzok replies, “No. No he's not. We'll stop it.”21

And here's the rest if you dare to read it.

Fuck Strzok and his Insurance policy he admited to and fuck you ya lying weasel.
Turning a comforting text to a lover into a conspiracy is quite the stretch. Try again.

"We'll stop it" is "comforting?" Really, Creep? Saying we'll get through it is comforting. Saying we'll stop it is an entirely different thing. Not to mention ... they did ...

It wasn't rigged. That's the power of the email hack. It's not what they said, it's what people could make others believe they said.

Of course the nomination was rigged. Bernie would have been in it up until nearly the end if it were based on actual voting. But the party elites had already clinched it for Hillary. Yeah, Democrats care about democracy, sure you do

Sure. And if the presidential election were based on actual voting, Clinton would be president.
It was actual voting, that's how my country works, Trump won the EC

Yeah, if you want to know what someone is really like, as someone who hates their ever loving guts. You'll get the unbiased truth that way

That doesn't even make sense. This is several posts in a row from you that don't even make logical sense in the discussion. I guess that's what butt hurt does to you
Alright, let's roll it back. Trump is an idiot. He lies. He's a fraud. He's a troll. That's not being a better candidate. That's tapping into rage and hatred or the stupidity of the electorate.

Our country used the react against that impulse, but now it's been legitimized, embraced.

Was Clinton a bad candidate? Sure. Was she a troll? No.

"Bad" and "wrongdoing" are different concepts, and you've used them interchangeably.

As I said, it's not that there was anything wrong, but that they could be portrayed as such. As other posters have said, people have the impression that those emails demonstrated the DNC rigged the election, which is not true.
Debbie had to step down, they rigged the nomination, everyone knows it

The EC doesn't reflect the voters. It reflects the votes transformed by an arbitrary system of electoral votes.

Kinda like delegates...

Debbie had to step down, they rigged the nomination, everyone knows it
Okay. How was it rigged? Explain it to me.

Alright, let's roll it back. Trump is an idiot. He lies. He's a fraud. He's a troll. That's not being a better candidate. That's tapping into rage and hatred or the stupidity of the electorate.

Our country used the react against that impulse, but now it's been legitimized, embraced.

Well there we have it, your mad because Trump trolls the fuck out of you.

Lol

The EC doesn't reflect the voters. It reflects the votes transformed by an arbitrary system of electoral votes.

Kinda like delegates...
Wrong the EC reflects the voters
People want guys in dresses in little girls bathrooms in California..

They don't in texas

The biggest joke of the century is that Republicans are the "Law & Order" party.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Well there we have it, your mad because Trump trolls the fuck out of you.

Lol
Why wouldn't I? Trolling is intended to make people mad.

Think about it. The president of the United States is purposefully trying to piss off citizens of the country he is supposedly leading for no reason other than he enjoys it.

How screwed up is this country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back