The news is out Trump Campaign obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actual voting, that's how my country works, Trump won the EC
The EC doesn't reflect the voters. It reflects the votes transformed by an arbitrary system of electoral votes.

Kinda like delegates...

Arbitrary? WTF? Another Democrat who failed their high school civics class

Of course it's arbitrary. It's based on the borders and populations of states, which are by definition arbitrary. Let's break California up into 30 states and see how many elections Republicans win. Not many, but not because of any legitimate reason. We just changed the arbitrary rules of how votes are counted.

Actually, that's not the definition of "arbitrary." You may want to invest in a dictionary along with retaking civics to stop making yourself look so stupid

Yeah, if you want to know what someone is really like, as someone who hates their ever loving guts. You'll get the unbiased truth that way
Aw, did I hurt your feewings?

That doesn't even make sense. This is several posts in a row from you that don't even make logical sense in the discussion. I guess that's what butt hurt does to you
Alright, let's roll it back. Trump is an idiot. He lies. He's a fraud. He's a troll. That's not being a better candidate. That's tapping into rage and hatred or the stupidity of the electorate.

Our country used the react against that impulse, but now it's been legitimized, embraced.

Was Clinton a bad candidate? Sure. Was she a troll? No.

You've given up the ability to use the "Trump lies" by constantly lying about what he said then pointing to YOUR lie and saying Trump lied.

Hillary had every advantage and still lost. She was the worst candidate ever

Every advantage? Trump had a foreign nation's intelligence agencies committing felonies for him.

Don't even get me started on how Clinton was treated by the FBI.

No, he didn't. But the FBIwas certainly spying on him for the Dems. And that IS a felony.

You clowns tried to turn this country in tug o a banana Republic but the banana got shoved up your ass.
Completely baseless. The FBI was engaging in a counter intelligence investigation. It had nothing to do with anyone's campaign.

You're turning this country into a conspiratorial nut house.

And, that was determined by a Republican led Senate committee. It issued a comprehensive report that condemns Trump and soon to be pardoned Manafort with overt Russian collusion.

Keep in mind, the Republicans control this committee. While Trump and the far right fringe will scream "Fake News," the evidence will say "Not likely!"

And Trump wants Hillary investigated; not likely since he's the one under the microscope.

No, The Democrats were the actual colluders, but our current system protects and insulates them.

I will say this again, the reason you beleive in the Trump Russian collusion nonsense is due to mental incompetency.
So what you're saying is the Republican senate is incompetent??

Trump gives back to you what you've dished out for at least 40 years, which is as long as I remember politics. Before him, Republicans just took it. It's refreshing to see you finally get it back. And your refusal to recognize your own behavior and that you don't like it is what makes it funny. And sure the fuck not just to Trump
Pathetic. No Democratic president has ever trolled the country like this.

You're using imagined attacks to justify real ones.

Demagoguery is not really any different than trolling.

And you're still saying shame, shame on Trump for what Democrats have done for 40 years without your caring about the Democrats.

Again, parties flip, your standard flips
What's the closest example you can think of a Democratic president acting like a troll?

Obummer. Bush, clinton. You know, all the presidents who lie to the American people. Hell, obummer screwed over tens of millions of people.

That's about as troll like as you can get.

Now, run along little russki troll.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yeah, if you want to know what someone is really like, as someone who hates their ever loving guts. You'll get the unbiased truth that way

That doesn't even make sense. This is several posts in a row from you that don't even make logical sense in the discussion. I guess that's what butt hurt does to you
Alright, let's roll it back. Trump is an idiot. He lies. He's a fraud. He's a troll. That's not being a better candidate. That's tapping into rage and hatred or the stupidity of the electorate.

Our country used the react against that impulse, but now it's been legitimized, embraced.

You've given up the ability to use the "Trump lies" by constantly lying about what he said then pointing to YOUR lie and saying Trump lied.

Every advantage? Trump had a foreign nation's intelligence agencies committing felonies for him.

No, he didn't. But the FBIwas certainly spying on him for the Dems. And that IS a felony.

You clowns tried to turn this country in tug o a banana Republic but the banana got shoved up your ass.
Completely baseless. The FBI was engaging in a counter intelligence investigation. It had nothing to do with anyone's campaign.

Liar.

Trump gives back to you what you've dished out for at least 40 years, which is as long as I remember politics. Before him, Republicans just took it. It's refreshing to see you finally get it back. And your refusal to recognize your own behavior and that you don't like it is what makes it funny. And sure the fuck not just to Trump

And you're still saying shame, shame on Trump for what Democrats have done for 40 years without your caring about the Democrats.

What's the closest example you can think of a Democratic president acting like a troll?

Hillary and Biden calling Trump a racist

The EC doesn't reflect the voters. It reflects the votes transformed by an arbitrary system of electoral votes.

Kinda like delegates...

Of course it's arbitrary. It's based on the borders and populations of states, which are by definition arbitrary. Let's break California up into 30 states and see how many elections Republicans win. Not many, but not because of any legitimate reason. We just changed the arbitrary rules of how votes are counted.

Actually, that's not the definition of "arbitrary." You may want to invest in a dictionary along with retaking civics to stop making yourself look so stupid

The borders of states are arbitrary. There's no reason or system for why there are two Dakotas and one California.

If you want to argue a counter point, make an argument instead of saying "you're wrong", otherwise you just look lazy or stupid.

How is that trolling? They're just giving their opinion of someone.

Liar.

So, what do you want me to believe? That the FBI was communicating with the Democrats to give them information to use against Trump based on their investigation?

Kinda like delegates...

The borders of states are arbitrary. There's no reason or system for why there are two Dakotas and one California.

If you want to argue a counter point, make an argument instead of saying "you're wrong", otherwise you just look lazy or stupid.

Wrong. You should read a book on how the State lines were drawn. It was very not arbitrary. I read a book on it recently. It was fascinating.

And even if it were, you still don't know what arbitrary means because State lines being arbitrary would not make the EC arbitrary.

And again, hypocrite, you defended Super Delegates since they are in the Democrat party rules

How is that trolling? They're just giving their opinion of someone.

OK, well then how is what Trump doing trolling? He's offering his opinion. It's your fault his opinion makes you mad.

Once again, parties flip, your standard flips. You've flipped and flopped so many times in this discussion, are you getting nauseous yet?

Liar.

So, what do you want me to believe? That the FBI was communicating with the Democrats to give them information to use against Trump based on their investigation?

I don't care what you believe little russki troll.

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook

LMAO Oh you mean the "crook" Mueller cleared?? That crook??

You sure are a whiny little asshole.
And claudette you are one dumb pos with your head up the racist trumps butt

Why is Trump racist, in YOUR opinion?
Why?? Guess it's in his genes

That's not an answer, give me some specific cases of Trump being a racist.....that you have seen.

OK, well then how is what Trump doing trolling? He's offering his opinion. It's your fault his opinion makes you mad.

Once again, parties flip, your standard flips. You've flipped and flopped so many times in this discussion, are you getting nauseous yet?
Trump's trolling dates back for quite some time. He was a birther, after all. Telling people he had investigators in Hawaii who were finding incredible things is trolling.

Trump's trolling dates back for quite some time. He was a birther, after all. Telling people he had investigators in Hawaii who were finding incredible things is trolling.

Well, Obama was the original birther, so that's really not an argument. If a Republican said they were born in Kenya when they were born in Hawaii, like Obama did, you'd never stop laughing at them. Then the second birther was his ho who called Kenya his home country. And you're blaming Trump for the stupidity in your party? LOL. Of course you are

And Democrats have acted like this since at least 1980. That's as far back as I really remember politics. I'm not saying they started in 1980, don't know when they started. But it's been non-stop since then. That's decades longer than Trump, who is just a few years

Kinda like delegates...

Wrong. You should read a book on how the State lines were drawn. It was very not arbitrary. I read a book on it recently. It was fascinating.

And even if it were, you still don't know what arbitrary means because State lines being arbitrary would not make the EC arbitrary.

And again, hypocrite, you defended Super Delegates since they are in the Democrat party rules

The state lines could have been put basically anywhere, for any reason. The borders of states determine where some electoral votes are. That means that the EC then becomes (at least in part) arbitrary as well.

Kinda like delegates...

The state lines could have been put basically anywhere, for any reason. The borders of states determine where some electoral votes are. That means that the EC then becomes (at least in part) arbitrary as well.

Again, the State lines are not arbitrary at all. Seriously, do some research. It's pretty interesting. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

And again that's irrelevant to the EC being "arbitrary." Seriously. Stop bitching and proving you don't know what arbitrary means and Google it or look it up in the dictionary. The EC is not arbitrary, that makes no sense

Well, Obama was the original birther, so that's really not an argument. If a Republican said they were born in Kenya like Obama did, you'd never stop laughing at them. Then the second birther was his ho who called Kenya his home country. And you're blaming Trump for the stupidity in your party? LOL. Of course you are

And Democrats have acted like this since at least 1980. That's as far back as I really remember politics. I'm not saying they started in 1980, don't know when they started. But it's been non-stop since then. That's decades longer than Trump, who is just a few years

Obama did not say he was born in Kenya. You're lying. Michelle never said Obama was born in Kenya. You're lying again.

Trump telling Fox News he had investigators in Hawaii is trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back