The news is out Trump Campaign obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actual voting, that's how my country works, Trump won the EC
The EC doesn't reflect the voters. It reflects the votes transformed by an arbitrary system of electoral votes.

Kinda like delegates...

Arbitrary? WTF? Another Democrat who failed their high school civics class

Of course it's arbitrary. It's based on the borders and populations of states, which are by definition arbitrary. Let's break California up into 30 states and see how many elections Republicans win. Not many, but not because of any legitimate reason. We just changed the arbitrary rules of how votes are counted.

Actually, that's not the definition of "arbitrary." You may want to invest in a dictionary along with retaking civics to stop making yourself look so stupid

The borders of states are arbitrary. There's no reason or system for why there are two Dakotas and one California.

If you want to argue a counter point, make an argument instead of saying "you're wrong", otherwise you just look lazy or stupid.

Wrong. You should read a book on how the State lines were drawn. It was very not arbitrary. I read a book on it recently. It was fascinating.

And even if it were, you still don't know what arbitrary means because State lines being arbitrary would not make the EC arbitrary.

And again, hypocrite, you defended Super Delegates since they are in the Democrat party rules

The state lines could have been put basically anywhere, for any reason. The borders of states determine where some electoral votes are. That means that the EC then becomes (at least in part) arbitrary as well.

Again, the State lines are not arbitrary at all. Seriously, do some research. It's pretty interesting. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

And again that's irrelevant to the EC being "arbitrary." Seriously. Stop bitching and proving you don't know what arbitrary means and Google it or look it up in the dictionary. The EC is not arbitrary, that makes no sense
Your argument is nothing more than "I'm write, you're wrong". You're not even making an argument.

OK, well then how is what Trump doing trolling? He's offering his opinion. It's your fault his opinion makes you mad.

Once again, parties flip, your standard flips. You've flipped and flopped so many times in this discussion, are you getting nauseous yet?
Trump's trolling dates back for quite some time. He was a birther, after all. Telling people he had investigators in Hawaii who were finding incredible things is trolling.

Well, Obama was the original birther, so that's really not an argument. If a Republican said they were born in Kenya like Obama did, you'd never stop laughing at them. Then the second birther was his ho who called Kenya his home country. And you're blaming Trump for the stupidity in your party? LOL. Of course you are

And Democrats have acted like this since at least 1980. That's as far back as I really remember politics. I'm not saying they started in 1980, don't know when they started. But it's been non-stop since then. That's decades longer than Trump, who is just a few years

Obama did not say he was born in Kenya. You're lying. Michelle never said Obama was born in Kenya. You're lying again.

Trump telling Fox News he had investigators in Hawaii is trolling.

Of course Obama said he was born in Kenya. And I already told you what Michelle said. She said Kenya is his home country. Again, look up the meaning of home country. It's where you were born. Your partisanship is just pathetic

The EC doesn't reflect the voters. It reflects the votes transformed by an arbitrary system of electoral votes.

Kinda like delegates...

Of course it's arbitrary. It's based on the borders and populations of states, which are by definition arbitrary. Let's break California up into 30 states and see how many elections Republicans win. Not many, but not because of any legitimate reason. We just changed the arbitrary rules of how votes are counted.

Actually, that's not the definition of "arbitrary." You may want to invest in a dictionary along with retaking civics to stop making yourself look so stupid

The borders of states are arbitrary. There's no reason or system for why there are two Dakotas and one California.

If you want to argue a counter point, make an argument instead of saying "you're wrong", otherwise you just look lazy or stupid.

Wrong. You should read a book on how the State lines were drawn. It was very not arbitrary. I read a book on it recently. It was fascinating.

And even if it were, you still don't know what arbitrary means because State lines being arbitrary would not make the EC arbitrary.

And again, hypocrite, you defended Super Delegates since they are in the Democrat party rules

The state lines could have been put basically anywhere, for any reason. The borders of states determine where some electoral votes are. That means that the EC then becomes (at least in part) arbitrary as well.

Again, the State lines are not arbitrary at all. Seriously, do some research. It's pretty interesting. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

And again that's irrelevant to the EC being "arbitrary." Seriously. Stop bitching and proving you don't know what arbitrary means and Google it or look it up in the dictionary. The EC is not arbitrary, that makes no sense
Your argument is nothing more than "I'm write, you're wrong". You're not even making an argument.

This will explain the EC to you. I'm not Googling "arbitrary" for you, you need to Google words you don't know yourself:

Kinda like delegates...

This will explain the EC to you. I'm not Googling "arbitrary" for you, you need to Google words you don't know yourself:

Again, you're not even bothering to make an argument. I can't reply to the substance of your post because THERE IS NO SUBSTANCE.

If you don't want to explain your position, then leave. Otherwise you're just trolling by not engaging in discussion.

OK, well then how is what Trump doing trolling? He's offering his opinion. It's your fault his opinion makes you mad.

Once again, parties flip, your standard flips. You've flipped and flopped so many times in this discussion, are you getting nauseous yet?
Trump's trolling dates back for quite some time. He was a birther, after all. Telling people he had investigators in Hawaii who were finding incredible things is trolling.

Well, Obama was the original birther, so that's really not an argument. If a Republican said they were born in Kenya like Obama did, you'd never stop laughing at them. Then the second birther was his ho who called Kenya his home country. And you're blaming Trump for the stupidity in your party? LOL. Of course you are

And Democrats have acted like this since at least 1980. That's as far back as I really remember politics. I'm not saying they started in 1980, don't know when they started. But it's been non-stop since then. That's decades longer than Trump, who is just a few years

Obama did not say he was born in Kenya. You're lying. Michelle never said Obama was born in Kenya. You're lying again.

Of course Obama said he was born in Kenya. And I already told you what Michelle said. She said Kenya is his home country. Again, look up the meaning of home country. It's where you were born. Your partisanship is just pathetic
Nope. Obama never said he was born in Kenya and home country doesn't mean that they were born there. She referred to his ancestral homeland of Kenya.

You're purposefully lying to defend Trump's trolling.

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook

We already know that Marc Elias, Hillary's lawyer admitted to secretly funneling millions from the DNC and Clinton campaign to Fusion GPS that ended up in Russia. This is nothing new. Or are you just uninformed?

Nope. Obama never said he was born in Kenya and home country doesn't mean that they were born there. She referred to his ancestral homeland of Kenya.

It would have been really cool if he killed a lion with a spear or wrestled a crocodile to death, though. (-:

So what is your native language? It sure isn't English.

Obama's publisher's bio

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White"

Home Country

"the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship"

Arbitrary

"existing or coming about seemingly at random or by chance or as a capricious and unreasonable act of will"

So ...

Obama did say he was born in Kenya, so did his ho. And you don't know what arbitrary means. The EC is a function of population, it's not random.

Enjoy your stay in America! How long are you here?

It would have been really cool if he killed a lion with a spear or wrestled a crocodile to death, though. (-:

Well, Obama did say he personally recruited and trained the team that got Bin Laden. He then led the mission and took the kill shot himself. That was pretty cool

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook

LMAO Oh you mean the "crook" Mueller cleared?? That crook??

You sure are a whiny little asshole.
And claudette you are one dumb pos with your head up the racist trumps butt

Why is Trump racist, in YOUR opinion?
Why?? Guess it's in his genes

That's not an answer, give me some specific cases of Trump being a racist.....that you have seen.

LOL He can't cause Trump isn't a racist.

LMAO Oh you mean the "crook" Mueller cleared?? That crook??

You sure are a whiny little asshole.
And claudette you are one dumb pos with your head up the racist trumps butt

Why is Trump racist, in YOUR opinion?
Why?? Guess it's in his genes

That's not an answer, give me some specific cases of Trump being a racist.....that you have seen.

LOL He can't cause Trump isn't a racist.

eddiew can misquote Trump though as many times as you want him to and make him sound racist for things he didn't say

Obama's publisher's bio

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White"

Still waiting for where Obama said it. Posting his publisher's bio of him isn't that. It's a minor error. Michelle was referring to Obama's ancestral homeland.

Neither of these are anything close to Trump's trolling about birtherism. They're distorting reality.

You're lying to justify Trump's trolling which is emblematic of why people are okay with his disgusting behavior.

Obama's publisher's bio

Still waiting for where Obama said it. Posting his publisher's bio of him isn't that. It's a minor error. Michelle was referring to Obama's ancestral homeland.

Neither of these are anything close to Trump's trolling about birtherism. They're distorting reality.

You're lying to justify Trump's trolling which is emblematic of why people are okay with his disgusting behavior.

Colfax: Publisher saying Obama was born in Kenya was an error, the publisher makes up birth places of their authors

Colfax: Michelle saying Obama was born in Kenya was an error, she didn't know what home country meant when she said Obama was born in Kenya

LOL. You're a tool

Colfax: Publisher saying Obama was born in Kenya was an error, the publisher makes up birth places of their authors

Barack Obama Sr. was born in Kenya. Barack Obama II was not. It's as simple mistake as grabbing the wrong Barack Obama.

Colfax: Michelle saying Obama was born in Kenya was an error, she didn't know what home country meant when she said Obama was born in Kenya

She referred to his ancestral homeland, not his literal homeland.

You're pathetically trying to conflate two little mistakes with the same thing as Trump trolling the country with his birtherism nonsense and perhaps outing yourself as a conspiracy nut.

The EC is a function of population, it's not random.
It is a function of population in part, but not in it's entirety.

Um ... yes, it's dependent on population. It's the number of representatives + the number of Senators. You said it's arbitrary. Which just proves you still don't know what "arbitrary" means
The number of Senators is not dependent on population therefore the EC is not dependent entirely on population.

Barack Obama Sr. was born in Kenya. Barack Obama II was not. It's as simple mistake as grabbing the wrong Barack Obama

You made that up. Why would Obama's publisher have mixed him up with his father? That doesn't even make sense. Does your employer mix you up with your father? How would they possibly do that?

You're pathetically trying to conflate two little mistakes with the same thing as Trump trolling the country with his birtherism nonsense and perhaps outing yourself as a conspiracy nut.

Again, you made that up. Nowhere did the Mooch say that. You're just spinning.

Who gets their own country of birth wrong. Obama ... and ??? What a dumb ass. Dude was born in Hawaii, not Kenya. The moron

The EC is a function of population, it's not random.
It is a function of population in part, but not in it's entirety.

Um ... yes, it's dependent on population. It's the number of representatives + the number of Senators. You said it's arbitrary. Which just proves you still don't know what "arbitrary" means
The number of Senators is not dependent on population therefore the EC is not dependent entirely on population.

2 is a constant. Population is the only variable in the equation. Not a math major, were you? I was

Why would Obama's publisher have mixed him up with his father?

They have the same name, goofball. The publisher wrote the bio, not Obama. You lied.

Again, you made that up. Nowhere did the Mooch say that. You're just spinning.

It's obvious what she meant.

You can't use a single isolated statement out of context to recharacterize someone as being a "birther". Trump wasn't misspeaking when he said he had investigators in Hawaii, he was trolling.

You talk like a conspiracy nut. Next thing you know you'll be telling me Obama had the Hawaii official in charge of his birth certificate murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back