The news is out Trump Campaign obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payoffs to hoes happen all the time. Not campaign expenditures.
Unless there is a sentencing memo stating the payments to be campaign expenses. Excerpt edited into previous post above.

Here's what the Cohen sentencing memos say about his efforts to help Trump's 2016 campaign

The government says Cohen made payments to two women who said they had affairs with Trump in order to affect the election outcome.

Well, shit.

Every New York Times article that said Hillary was the smartest and most qualified candidate in history was written in order to "affect the election outcome".
How much time have those writers been serving for their campaign contribution violations?

Now, if Trump had used campaign contributions from contributers to pay off hoes with checks from the "Committee to Elect Trump" would that have been legal? LOL!

We have a 2 tier legal system and Clinton is a democratic.
Again, and as always, that is a lie without proof. You lose again.
actually it's not a lie

Have a link for that?
Gee who would suspect the trumps are lying scum ..?....Only ones who ignore it are called repubs ,his base
Looks like Eddie the uneducated bitch can’t read. One big little word there. MAY. Meaning they have ZERO proof. No actual names mentioned or legitimate sources cited. As usual, Eddie and Stupidus fall flat on their lying faces.
They have all the proof they need. Obstruction proven, check, finance campaign violations with Michael Cohen, check.
You have nothing. As usual idiot. No obstruction per the senile Mule-er’s own words. Courts have already said the Stormy Daniels shit from Cohen does not violate campaign finance law since Trump used HIS OWN MONEY. You lose. As always.
What logical deductive reasoning do you not understand about this? Mueller is not allowed to render a decision on obstruction because of the OLC opinion. But law enforcement can do that when Trump leaves office. You lose the argument again.
No, as usual you’re an idiot. Mule-er the senile’s own words. The OLC opinion did not enter into the decision. Lack of evidence moron. Keep crying dipshit. You lose again. As always. And no, Trump will not be prosecuted in 2024. Another loss for you.

The OLC opinion did not enter into the decision

We explain that to them.
They can't hear it.
Impervious to any single bit of knowledge.
No one can possibly be this stupid. I just refuse to believe that.

What is it about simple elementary logic do you not get? Did you go to the "School of about Face Logic?" Look, let's try this again. Good God! The OLC opinion did not enter into the decision because it couldn't. Mueller did not have the authority to enter any decision, guilty or not. Then, the interviewer finally asked the key question. Can Trump be indicted for obstruction after he leaves office. Answer, YES!

If Mueller had the authority to enter a decision he would have. And based on his final answer about could Trump be prosecuted after he left office, it wasn't "maybe." It was "YES. " No one can be that dense not to understand that. Do you really not understand that?
No, Mueller had NO evidence so he couldn’t charge Trump. OLC had no bearing. Mule-er is an idiot and so are you for lying. Too bad mule-er doesn’t know anything. There will be no prosecution in 2024. Period. There is no evidence. Period. You’re a lying loser. Period. Continue your tantrum.
:disbelief::08621::uhoh3::rofl::laugh::cuckoo::spinner::21::ack-1::bang3::omg::auiqs.jpg: My God man, you really are what I hoped you weren't. There really is no hope for you. Tell me, when Mueller said that Trump could be prosecuted after he left office, what do you think he meant? Take your time. I know it's hard.

Also, how, and in what alternate universe did you conclude that the OLC opinion had no bearing, when Mueller said he could be prosecuted after he left office? Not a trick question, so take your time.
Well why didn't the democrat controlled house impeach the president with information from the Mueller report?

Have a link for that?
Gee who would suspect the trumps are lying scum ..?....Only ones who ignore it are called repubs ,his base
Looks like Eddie the uneducated bitch can’t read. One big little word there. MAY. Meaning they have ZERO proof. No actual names mentioned or legitimate sources cited. As usual, Eddie and Stupidus fall flat on their lying faces.
They have all the proof they need. Obstruction proven, check, finance campaign violations with Michael Cohen, check.
You have nothing. As usual idiot. No obstruction per the senile Mule-er’s own words. Courts have already said the Stormy Daniels shit from Cohen does not violate campaign finance law since Trump used HIS OWN MONEY. You lose. As always.
What logical deductive reasoning do you not understand about this? Mueller is not allowed to render a decision on obstruction because of the OLC opinion. But law enforcement can do that when Trump leaves office. You lose the argument again.
No, as usual you’re an idiot. Mule-er the senile’s own words. The OLC opinion did not enter into the decision. Lack of evidence moron. Keep crying dipshit. You lose again. As always. And no, Trump will not be prosecuted in 2024. Another loss for you.

We explain that to them.
They can't hear it.

What is it about simple elementary logic do you not get? Did you go to the "School of about Face Logic?" Look, let's try this again. Good God! The OLC opinion did not enter into the decision because it couldn't. Mueller did not have the authority to enter any decision, guilty or not. Then, the interviewer finally asked the key question. Can Trump be indicted for obstruction after he leaves office. Answer, YES!

If Mueller had the authority to enter a decision he would have. And based on his final answer about could Trump be prosecuted after he left office, it wasn't "maybe." It was "YES. " No one can be that dense not to understand that. Do you really not understand that?

I am going to try one more time.

The question was could he be tried for obstruction after he leaves office?
Of course.

The question was not, could he be tried for obstruction for crimes already committed

See the difference?

Why was the 2nd question not asked?

Why?

Maybe to lead really ignorant people who believe themselves to be geniuses down the path your handlers want you to go.
I never implied such a question. But the two questions, if both were asked in the same way, would still be yes. The exception being, that the second question did not include after he leaves office, so it didn't go far enough in its clarification. But what about it? The key statement by Mueller tells us that Trump had criminal liability, or else he would have never said he could be prosecuted after he left office. That's the most important point. You don't have to be Einstein to understand what Mueller was saying.

Unless there is a sentencing memo stating the payments to be campaign expenses. Excerpt edited into previous post above.

Here's what the Cohen sentencing memos say about his efforts to help Trump's 2016 campaign

The government says Cohen made payments to two women who said they had affairs with Trump in order to affect the election outcome.

Well, shit.

Every New York Times article that said Hillary was the smartest and most qualified candidate in history was written in order to "affect the election outcome".
How much time have those writers been serving for their campaign contribution violations?

Now, if Trump had used campaign contributions from contributers to pay off hoes with checks from the "Committee to Elect Trump" would that have been legal? LOL!

We have a 2 tier legal system and Clinton is a democratic.
Again, and as always, that is a lie without proof. You lose again.
actually it's not a lie
In this case it is, because you'll never produce any evidence it is. It's just bs out of thin air. Totally useless and baseless. A total fucking lie, told by you.

Have a link for that?

We explain that to them.
They can't hear it.

No, Mueller had NO evidence so he couldn’t charge Trump. OLC had no bearing. Mule-er is an idiot and so are you for lying. Too bad mule-er doesn’t know anything. There will be no prosecution in 2024. Period. There is no evidence. Period. You’re a lying loser. Period. Continue your tantrum.
:disbelief::08621::uhoh3::rofl::laugh::cuckoo::spinner::21::ack-1::bang3::omg::auiqs.jpg: My God man, you really are what I hoped you weren't. There really is no hope for you. Tell me, when Mueller said that Trump could be prosecuted after he left office, what do you think he meant? Take your time. I know it's hard.

Also, how, and in what alternate universe did you conclude that the OLC opinion had no bearing, when Mueller said he could be prosecuted after he left office? Not a trick question, so take your time.
Well why didn't the democrat controlled house impeach the president with information from the Mueller report?
They didn't need to. They had enough evidence without it, and time was not on their side.

Well, shit.

He paid it from his own pocket and didn't report it on a tax disclosure as to where that money went. He's not only an election cheater, he cheated you and I, because he never paid his fair share of taxes. That's a federal crime. You don't give a fuck what Trump does, so why are you asking?

He paid it from his own pocket and didn't report it on a tax disclosure as to where that money went.

I pay for stuff from my own pocket, all the time.
Very rarely do I "report it on a tax disclosure as to where that money went"

What about you? You have a 100 page "tax disclosure" every year, itemizing your spending?

he cheated you and I, because he never paid his fair share of taxes.

What are you mumbling about now? What does that have to do with paying off this hoe?

You don't give a fuck what Trump does, so why are you asking?

Because it makes you look like an even bigger idiot.

The link chain is far too long.

End it, or start a new thread

Well, shit.

He paid it from his own pocket and didn't report it on a tax disclosure as to where that money went. He's not only an election cheater, he cheated you and I, because he never paid his fair share of taxes. That's a federal crime. You don't give a fuck what Trump does, so why are you asking?

He paid it from his own pocket and didn't report it on a tax disclosure as to where that money went.

I pay for stuff from my own pocket, all the time.
Very rarely do I "report it on a tax disclosure as to where that money went"

What about you? You have a 100 page "tax disclosure" every year, itemizing your spending?
I wasn't running for office. Trump was. Stupid question.

he cheated you and I, because he never paid his fair share of taxes.
What are you mumbling about now? What does that have to do with paying off this hoe?
Still has to be reported. Trump avoided paying taxes. It's a federal crime.

You don't give a fuck what Trump does, so why are you asking?
Because it makes you look like an even bigger idiot.
Not hardly! You can't win what can't be won, so why make a fool of yourself doing it? Trump and Cohen pulled money out to pay women to hide his affairs while hiding it from the public, and the money was never reported. That money was used for Trump's benefit in an election. He's a proven criminal, and he will be charged just like Cohen.

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook
What planet are you on
IF there's a GOD Trump will be licken it up in jail
God made Trump
And he can unmake him too.
God made Hitler too maybe from the same pile of excrement

God made Hitler too maybe from the same pile of excrement as you.
Ha coward, what about post #668? I proved Cohen was convicted of campaign finance violations and you ran away. Why are you such a coward and a liar?
Really, you PROVED something and I ran away.................

Can you describe what I was wearing?

Or do you just see and hear stuff that isn't there often

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook
What planet are you on
God made Trump
The little boys always end up at Hitler

Achems razor

What planet are you on
God made Trump

Achems razor
It is what it is

What planet are you on
God made Trump

Achems razor
It is what it is
Sure Rudolph, if you say so

Have a link for that?

We explain that to them.
They can't hear it.

I am going to try one more time.

The question was could he be tried for obstruction after he leaves office?
Of course.

The question was not, could he be tried for obstruction for crimes already committed

See the difference?

Why was the 2nd question not asked?

Why?

Maybe to lead really ignorant people who believe themselves to be geniuses down the path your handlers want you to go.
I never implied such a question. But the two questions, if both were asked in the same way, would still be yes. The exception being, that the second question did not include after he leaves office, so it didn't go far enough in its clarification. But what about it? The key statement by Mueller tells us that Trump had criminal liability, or else he would have never said he could be prosecuted after he left office. That's the most important point. You don't have to be Einstein to understand what Mueller was saying.

False

I wasn't running for office. Trump was.

Not illegal to pay off hoes when you're running for office.
Paying off hoes isn't reportable on your tax return.

Stupid question.

Like your moronic claim about "tax disclosure".

Still has to be reported. Trump avoided paying taxes. It's a federal crime.

You're lying. This had nothing to do with taxes.

You can't win what can't be won,

But enough about Trump beating Hillary.

Trump and Cohen pulled money out to pay women to hide his affairs while hiding it from the public,

Pulled out money from where?

That money was used for Trump's benefit in an election.

So what? Campaign finance law doesn't say anything about paying off hoes being reportable.

Have a link for that?

We explain that to them.
They can't hear it.

They didn't need to. They had enough evidence without it, and time was not on their side.

False
Obviously

What planet are you on
God made Trump

God made Hitler too maybe from the same pile of excrement as you.
Ha coward, what about post #668? I proved Cohen was convicted of campaign finance violations and you ran away. Why are you such a coward and a liar?
Really, you PROVED something and I ran away.................

Can you describe what I was wearing?

Or do you just see and hear stuff that isn't there often
A debate for you is saying nothing. That's a good thing. Keep up the good work.

Have a link for that?

We explain that to them.
They can't hear it.

False
Obviously
He was impeached. Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back