The Next Four Years

Yeah, liberals need to make sure women can kill their unborn babies...that is real important for the next 4 years.

Typical smoke and mirrors by liberals throwing out these sides issues to keep people from paying attention to what Obamination is really doing to this country.

You know, I've been cutting you a lot of slack, Corky, but you have yet to cite a single link to whatever the fuck it is you are talking about.

Oh, incidently, if you are going to actually dig up a site, RW Nutter sites don't count. Just saying.

Ok you dont know where stimulus funds went any more than Andrea Mitchell does.

Touche'.

Okay, so you are admitting you don't have links to back up your paranoid claims.... that's fine. We get it.

Why don't you just admit you ain't voting for him because he's black. It would save a lot of time.
When you admit you're voting for him because he IS black, I'll consider it. I know I never had problem having black people tell me they voted for him because 'he be a brother 'n shit." and YES that is a direct quote from one. Most were "hell yeah I voted for him because he's black."

Yeah, liberals need to make sure women can kill their unborn babies...that is real important for the next 4 years.

Typical smoke and mirrors by liberals throwing out these sides issues to keep people from paying attention to what Obamination is really doing to this country.

Fetuses aren't "babies". Sorry.

Not in the law.
Not in Medical Science.
Not even in the Bible.

[When you admit you're voting for him because he IS black, I'll consider it. I know I never had problem having black people tell me they voted for him because 'he be a brother 'n shit." and YES that is a direct quote from one. Most were "hell yeah I voted for him because he's black."

I didn't vote for him in 2008. The only reason I'm voting for him this time is because I hate Mitt Romney with a passion. Hate his slimy business dealings, hate his crazy bizarre religion, hate his inability to not lie every time he opens his mouth...

Bottom line, you guys lost my vote when you nominated Romney and drove me right to the dark side.

Fetuses aren't "babies". Sorry.

Not in the law.
Not in Medical Science.
Not even in the Bible.

Joe slowly unbends his coathanger.

NOt at all.

I realize women are going to get abortions no matter what the law is.

If you go back and read my comments to CandyCorn, I kind of mock his position that this is the most important issue. It really isn't.

[When you admit you're voting for him because he IS black, I'll consider it. I know I never had problem having black people tell me they voted for him because 'he be a brother 'n shit." and YES that is a direct quote from one. Most were "hell yeah I voted for him because he's black."

I didn't vote for him in 2008. The only reason I'm voting for him this time is because I hate Mitt Romney with a passion. Hate his slimy business dealings, hate his crazy bizarre religion, hate his inability to not lie every time he opens his mouth...

Bottom line, you guys lost my vote when you nominated Romney and drove me right to the dark side.
Inability to not lie? Really?

Ever look at Obama's campaign promises and check out the contradictions and pandering he does? Is there a moment he doesn't lie for political expedience?

Jeez! He had two memoirs ghost written and one of them has been almost 100% debunked as blatant fabrication!

I think you're lying on your dislike for lying. Plus in your time here you have never given me doubt for one second you don't reflexively vote leftist.

I realize women are going to get abortions no matter what the law is.

Exactly the ones we don't want as parents.

Okay, that made no sense...

Fact is, before Roe v. Wade, lots of women got abortions. There was no drop in the birth rate after Roe v. Wade. Which means that women who didn't want pregnancies were finding other ways to end them.

All Roe really did was legalize what was already going on.

Inability to not lie? Really?

Ever look at Obama's campaign promises and check out the contradictions and pandering he does? Is there a moment he doesn't lie for political expedience?

Jeez! He had two memoirs ghost written and one of them has been almost 100% debunked as blatant fabrication!

I think you're lying on your dislike for lying. Plus in your time here you have never given me doubt for one second you don't reflexively vote leftist.

Well, you'd be wrong. Voted Republican every year up until 2008. And even in 2010, I voted for SOME republicans. (I voted for Kirk and Roskam, but not Brady.)

I've criticized Obama when it's appropriate. I don't get into the weird shit about his birth certificate or his transcripts or who really wrote his memoirs (which I thought were a bit silly and narcisissitic, actually.)

I do think the GOP has become dominated by people who are so far off the scale it can't be measured. Jeb bush had it right. His father and Reagan would have no place in today's GOP, and that's kind of scary. Nor would Nixon or Eisenhower.

I don't sense Joe is honorable in his statement of his positions.

Nope, I'm very straightfoward. I would welcome you to look at the very first post I put in the first time I was here...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/174733-joe-from-chicago.html

Searching for a good place to discuss politics...

Used to be Republican, but got a little tired of how some of the nuttier factions have really dominated it lately. No great love for Democrats, either, though.

So pretty much from day one, I established, I'm going to piss off both sides by tellign the truth as I see it.

Oddly, only one side has seemed to have a real problem with that.

Nope, I'm very straightfoward. I would welcome you to look at the very first post I put in the first time I was here...

Used to be Republican, but got a little tired of how some of the nuttier factions have really dominated it lately. No great love for Democrats, either, though.

So pretty much from day one, I established, I'm going to piss off both sides by tellign the truth as I see it.

Your stand of honor is an anonymous account on an internets forum ?

Your stand of honor is an anonymous account on an internets forum ?

Um, yeah... pretty much. I'm not going to let some cyberstalkers know where I really live or what my real name is. (Although my first name is Joseph and my last name begins with a B.)

The bottom line here, if you look hard enough, you'll find plenty of posts where I unload a ration of shit on liberal and Democrats when I think they are wrong.. including Obama.

I just really, really dislike Romney, for much the same reason I didn't like Clinton. I don't like people who are trying to put one over on me. Probably because professionally, people are trying to do that to me every day.

You know, I've been cutting you a lot of slack, Corky, but you have yet to cite a single link to whatever the fuck it is you are talking about.

Oh, incidently, if you are going to actually dig up a site, RW Nutter sites don't count. Just saying.

Touche'.

Okay, so you are admitting you don't have links to back up your paranoid claims.... that's fine. We get it.

Why don't you just admit you ain't voting for him because he's black. It would save a lot of time.

Why didn't you cut to the meat of your politics and just admit that your disagreements with others are because they all are racists?

Or just admit that you are a Sid pissant of a lefty like jake starkey. It would save a lot of time.

In the next four years, there will likely be at least 2 or 3 slots on the Supreme Court open up due to the age of the justices. Ruth Ginsberg is in questionable health and three othe justices (Kennedy, Scalia and Breyer) are all in their 70's.

If you're a woman who values the ability to make reproductive choices on your own, you should vote for the President since he is committed to letting you keep your right to make that choice.

It is the truth that the republican nominee has been on both sides of the abortion issue in the past. Where the nominee will end up when selecting a new justice and what litmus test he will apply to that selection is up in the air.

Even a swing of one vote could overturn Roe v. Wade. If given the opportunity, conservatives will take that chance to overturn this landmark ruling.

Just something to consider before you go into the polling place and fill out your ballot this November.

This is Candycorn and I approved this message.

What a load of crap^.

Touche'.

Why didn't you cut to the meat of your politics and just admit that your disagreements with others are because they all are racists?

Or just admit that you are a Sid pissant of a lefty like jake starkey. It would save a lot of time.

My disagreements with the right is that they've fallen asleep next to bags of money and we got these pod people who are destroying the country.

My disagreement with the left is that they see government as the solution for everything when it isn't.

Both sides have some good ideas and both sides have some dumb ideas.

My disagreements with the right is that they've fallen asleep next to bags of money and we got these pod people who are destroying the country.

My disagreement with the left is that they see government as the solution for everything when it isn't.

Both sides have some good ideas and both sides have some dumb ideas.

Bullshit. You revealed your true beliefs when you pulled the race card. So typical of lefties.

Bullshit. You revealed your true beliefs when you pulled the race card. So typical of lefties.

so pointing out the obvious is being left wing?

Can you honestly sit there and say that none of the hatred - boiling hatred frankly, I've never seen of a president in my lifetime - directed towards Barack Obama isn't based on racism?

Because most of you are just smart enough not to blurt out the "n-word" when talking about him on line.

Forum List

Back