The next GOP Leader

Well, if Trump loses with only the racist part of his base …. it's hard for me to see a short term return to conservatism. Moscow Mitch pretty well sold out any sense of fiscal restraint. Battling Bill Barr had gone "balls deep" on killing limiting the power of the executive. The five goper justices oppose congress having power to limit capital, but that's about the extent of conservatism today.

I wouldn't say no to two or three pints of bitter in a pub right now. LOL

Well, just comparatively. Just something closer to a normal adult.
Normal? By whose standards? Neocons? Republicrat? Demopublican?
"Normal" in his world is a fucking squishy pup tent pushover like Romney....Someone with no coherent agenda and feet of clay, so that they can browbeat them into accepting their creeping Marxism.

Well, just comparatively. Just something closer to a normal adult.
Normal? By whose standards? Neocons? Republicrat? Demopublican?
"Normal" in his world is a fucking squishy pup tent pushover like Romney....Someone with no coherent agenda and feet of clay, so that they can browbeat them into accepting their creeping Marxism.
So you act like a spoiled, ignorant 12-year old brat in public like Trump?

Not surprised. That's why you adore him and identify so much with him.

Good to know!

:)

Who would you like?

...Its important, a credible opposition is needed in any democracy.
Who will drag the Gop ,blinking into the light ?

I honestly don’t see ANY existing, high profile REPUBLICAN WHO CAN GOLKOW Trump and take the party where it needs to be... the Far Right.

Trump beat out more than a dozen of the Establishment, Pseudo-Democrat’s posing as Republicans back in 2016. He did so because many of us are sick and tired of the RINOs running the party.

Before the 2024 election the GOP needs to decide what it is... a Conservative party or a Progressive-Lite, Establishment, RINO group kissing Democrats ass. I know which way I swing on thst, and if the other side wins, I will not be able to support the candidate.

Who will be the next leader ?
Biden is probably too old for two terms so in 4 years this guy may have a shot at the big one.
Ive seen Juniors name mentioned but surely they will not want another Trump.
Will they go mainstream or carry on into the looney ghetto that they seem to live in now ?

Its important, a credible opposition is needed in any democracy.

Well, Tommy Pissant....

Not that it is any concern of yours.

But the GOP has a stable of good people who are moving towards leadership at a national level.

The democrats have been bereft of anything new for quite some time. That is why Obama flashed the scene and was elected.

But they have no one. Everyone in their primaries was either a whackjob, over 70, or (in most cases) both.

Geritol won't help them this next time around.

Biden is probably too old for two terms so in 4 years this guy may have a shot at the big one.
Will they go mainstream or carry on into the looney ghetto that they seem to live in now ?

Do you think the people in Botswana are killing elephants just to send a message about the GOP? Honestly, burning paper machete elephants... they're killing elephants. I'm angry.
They are pretending the elephants are cops

I don’t think the next democrat president has been born yet.. did you see the blood shed this weekend ? All democrat run towns

/——-/“Ive seen Juniors name mentioned but surely they will not want another Trump.”
Speak for yourself, Libtard. Besides, you azz clowns were begging for another Clintoon.

...Its important, a credible opposition is needed in any democracy.

I honestly don’t see ANY existing, high profile REPUBLICAN WHO CAN GOLKOW Trump and take the party where it needs to be... the Far Right.

Trump beat out more than a dozen of the Establishment, Pseudo-Democrat’s posing as Republicans back in 2016. He did so because many of us are sick and tired of the RINOs running the party.

Before the 2024 election the GOP needs to decide what it is... a Conservative party or a Progressive-Lite, Establishment, RINO group kissing Democrats ass. I know which way I swing on thst, and if the other side wins, I will not be able to support the candidate.
the far right?......you guys are as bout as liked as the far left is.......both should be transported to the corn field by little Anthony....

This will be fascinating to watch. There's only one Trump, thank goodness, and the more sane elements of the party will be trying to regain control.

Lol, you have more faith than I that there is any sanity left of the GOP.

Depends on what happens in November

If Trump wins or it is close, it will be business as usual for Republicans.
If Trump is crushed and brings his party down with him, the Republicans will have to regroup around a centrist like Nikki Haley
Republicans are MAGA? Nope!
Democrats are MAGA? Nope!
Trump is MAGA...that's why he won over all the establishment Republicans.

How much do you get paid?
By the day...
By the post...
By the hypocrisy...

Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Tom Cotton, Josh Hawley, Kris Kobach...a deep bench fosure!

Forum List

Back