The next "military" rifle that will send the gunophobes into a tizzy.

I chose my handguns for other reasons than magazine capacity but of course you wouldn't realize that and I have never seen any handgun that you can carry concealed come with a 30 round magazine but of course you wouldn't know that either, Shitforbrains
Oh' now it's "concealed"?
Those goalpost can't move themselves.

Oh' now it's "concealed"?
Those goalpost can't move themselves.

Hey Asshat I bought my handguns specifically for concealed carry so of course that is the standard I applied to all of them when making my purchases. My Glock 19 came with two 15 round mags ,and I saw no reason to buy smaller ones and why the fuck should I ?

You do just love to prove how FUCKING STUPID you are don't you?

Nope. Fascism has always been hard right conservative... See Franco, Hitler and Mussolini.

Stalin said that - and you believed him

How sad for you

Fascism = government control, gun control and individuals have no voice. See Franco, Hitler, Mussolini, Mao, Fidel, Stalin, Xi, North Korea , Pol Pot, et.al

Hey Asshat I bought my handguns specifically for concealed carry so of course that is the standard I applied to all of them when making my purchases. My Glock 19 came with two 15 round mags ,and I saw no reason to buy smaller ones and why the fuck should I ?

You do just love to prove how FUCKING STUPID you are don't you?
What a dumbass, MORON.
SO........................EVERYONE should be able to figure out YOUR criteria for buying a pistol without you saying a word?
Who do you think you are?................Trump?

Right back out you.
"You do just love to prove how FUCKING STUPID you are don't you"?

What a dumbass, MORON.
SO........................EVERYONE should be able to figure out YOUR criteria for buying a pistol without you saying a word?
Who do you think you are?................Trump?

Right back out you.
"You do just love to prove how FUCKING STUPID you are don't you"?
Hey Fucknut you responded to a post where I was mentioning MY handguns. Not handguns in general

Do you even read the posts you respond to ? That was rhetorical because we all know you see one word in a post and get triggered to react like the emotional idiot you are.

Hey Fucknut you responded to a post where I was mentioning MY handguns. Not handguns in general

Do you even read the posts you respond to ? That was rhetorical because we all know you see one word in a post and get triggered to react like the emotional idiot you are.
What a dumbass.
That's what I responded to.
YOUR comments about the guns YOU BOUGHT.

What a dumbass.
That's what I responded to.
YOUR comments about the guns YOU BOUGHT.

And then you dismiss the REASON I bought them saying I am moving goalposts.

Like I said you are just an emotional reactionary IDIOT

Why should I pay extra for a smaller magazine when 2 came included with the fucking gun? Just to make a pussy like you less afraid?

SURE...........................

You chose a pistol with a standard issue of 15 rounds.
People can get a 9mm 250 standard issue of a 30 round magazine, if you want, fucking moron.
Hey, idiot, you made an issue of a 20 round magazine for a semi automatic rifle.

thanks for being here. Every thread needs a dumbass. You fit the bill.
So, next you will finally reveal that snow is cold and fire is hot?

1685112231075.jpeg

DUMBASS.

Actually. No. They pushed Civil Rights legislation and launched investigations into the KKK and other racist groups.

It was JFK who ordered the Federal Marshalls and National Guard to move Governor Wallace out of the way to desegregate the schools.

This is not the actions of a Conservative.

Pouring tons of money into NASA for a goal that was only just barely possible. Not very conservative.

I’m not sure why this effort to rewrite history is ongoing. But frankly I am not surprised. The Conservatives are desperate to avoid the obvious comparisons with Fascist Italy, Spain, Germany, and many other RW Dictatorships.

JFK hated communism, supported the second amendment, backed free markets, and respected personal freedom. You would have run him out on a rail.

No, I made an issue out of ignorant morons who invest in THEM, instead of investing in a shooting class?
I haven’t invested in one, don’t have a semi automatic rifle, and let’s say I have had a pretty intense shooting education.

Forum List

Back