The Next Nick Sandmann? Defamed Covington Kid's Lawyer Takes Up the Case of Kyle Rittenhouse

Meanwhile Jacob Blake is lying in a hosp bed, and Rittenhouse got to go to home that night.

We have 2 sets of justice in the US, I hope the families sue Rittenhouse's family. Rittenhouse doesn't have penny in his pocket, but his family might.
If Sandmann got several hundred million for having a drunk Injun bang a drum in his face, Kyle should end up with a hell of a lot of money once this is over....

Shooting convicted child molesters that try to attack you and burn down businesses may turn out to be quite profitable!!!

And I'm sure Kyle's lawyer will be very happy to defend Kyle's family in any lawsuit, and countersue the rioters' families, too!!!

Is Sandman a convicted pedophile as well as a maga boy??
Are you really that retarded???

The first protester Kyle shot was a convicted child molester (who incidently was in violation of the requirement that he register FOR LIFE).....

Are the circumstances shown in the video the entire story? From the video it appears to me he is defending himself. The murky part is prior to the video. Did he shoot someone? Even if he was trying to defend a business from rioters/looters it was still illegal for him to use lethal force under Wisconsin law unless he is a family member or in a contractual relationship with the owner of said business.

The videos show him being pursued by vicious Communists with weapons.

Very clearly used his weapon for self defense.

If you can't use a weapon to defend yourself from being attacked like that then we have no self defense laws at all.

The DA was an asshole charging the guy.

Kyle is an American hero and the real victim here.

Meanwhile Jacob Blake is lying in a hosp bed, and Rittenhouse got to go to home that night.

We have 2 sets of justice in the US, I hope the families sue Rittenhouse's family. Rittenhouse doesn't have penny in his pocket, but his family might.
If Sandmann got several hundred million for having a drunk Injun bang a drum in his face, Kyle should end up with a hell of a lot of money once this is over....

Shooting convicted child molesters that try to attack you and burn down businesses may turn out to be quite profitable!!!

And I'm sure Kyle's lawyer will be very happy to defend Kyle's family in any lawsuit, and countersue the rioters' families, too!!!

The first protester Kyle shot was a convicted child molester (who incidently was in violation of the requirement that he register FOR LIFE).....

Its the religious ones you have to look out for.

There is no evidence that he was a child molesters, none. Tramp is an accused one, but he didn't get a shot in his back.
Read and weep for your spreading propaganda.

Was Jacob Blake Charged With Raping a Child?
Online commentators and social media users sought to undermine protests sparked by the police shooting of Blake in Wisconsin in August 2020.
www.snopes.com
www.snopes.com

There is no evidence that he was a child molesters, none. Tramp is an accused one, but he didn't get a shot in his back.

Online commentators and social media users sought to undermine protests sparked by the police shooting of Blake in Wisconsin in August 2020.
www.snopes.com
www.snopes.com
I didn't say BLAKE was a child molestor....

But he WAS a sexual predator!!!

Jacob-Blake-Arrest-Details-1024x694.jpeg
Jacob-Blake-Arrest-records-610x1024.jpeg

www.snopes.com
www.snopes.com

View attachment 381112View attachment 381113

Third degree was modified to Domestic Abuse.

He chose to go there with an AR 15, and we know what vigilantes do, they instigate the situation so they can say they were attacked.

It would seem this kid is still in a shit load of trouble even if what is shown on the video going around cuts his way.

Well the video show this morning shows the kid was not threatened and killed Rosenbaum first and that is when the crowd started chasing him and the person who had his arm shot off actually had his hands up.

You're getting your communist pedophiles mixed up. Can you study a little harder and keep up with the class?

THIS pedophile..... capiche?
P7j9fdGp.jpeg

He chose to go there with an AR 15, and we know what vigilantes do, they instigate the situation so they can say they were attacked.
You are an idiot----you need to go look at all the videos that they have from before the shooting----he and the other boys weren't instigating anything----but the PEDOPHILE sure as hell was.

www.snopes.com
www.snopes.com

View attachment 381112View attachment 381113
Yep. He Bidened her.

LNB stated at about 6AM she was woken up by the father of her children, Jacob Blake, herein known as the defendant, standing over her saying, “I want my shit.” As LNB lay there, on her back, the defendant, suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull it out and sniffed it, and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men.”

Officer Raiche reported LNB had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her and then the defendant immediately left the bedroom.

LNB stated the defendant penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent.

LNB stated she was upset but collected herself and ran after the defendant out the front door and then realized her vehicle was missing. LNB ran back inside to her purse, which was on the kitchen counter and checked it, quickly realizing her key to her truck (Ford Explorer 2002), a black individual key and the only key for the vehicle and her Great Lakes Debit Card were missing. LNB immediately called 911 and while waiting for Officers, checked her Great Lakes Account and saw two fraudulent ATM withdrawals on May 3, 2020 that she did not make, both at PNC Bank, 3920 Washington Road, both for $500, at an unknown time

Last edited:
You are an idiot----you need to go look at all the videos that they have from before the shooting----he and the other boys weren't instigating anything----but the PEDOPHILE sure as hell was.

Are the circumstances shown in the video the entire story? From the video it appears to me he is defending himself. The murky part is prior to the video. Did he shoot someone? Even if he was trying to defend a business from rioters/looters it was still illegal for him to use lethal force under Wisconsin law unless he is a family member or in a contractual relationship with the owner of said business.
As far as I heard he had a contractual relationship with owner. All a property owner needs to do is give verbal approval prior to event. And apparently he did.

Looks like it's time for Rittenhouse to bring in the "Big Guns"!!!

On Thursday, L. Lin Wood, one of the lawyers who represented Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School student defamed by many media outlets, announced he would take up the case of Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old boy who opened fire at Kenosha rioters — apparently in self-defense — and was arrested under suspicion for first-degree intentional homicide. As in Sandmann’s case, many media outlets and political figures have demonized Rittenhouse, with some calling him a “white supremacist” despite the lack of any evidence.

“Thanks to ALL Freedom Loving Americans who responded to requests for contact information on Kyle Rittenhouse. We have connected with Kyle’s family & help is on the way. Kyle will have excellent legal representation. We owe him a legal defense,” Wood tweeted.
The Fight Back foundation is providing more attorney and any other necessary support including financial support. Donations are pouring in from across the the country.

Rittenhouse is not close in anyway to the Nick Sandmann. Nick Sandmann was simply attending a class trip and was doing nothing wrong. He was set up. Rittenhouse, on the other hand, was breaking the illegal carry law. I also think he made an ill-advised decision to go to Kenosha. Sandmann asked for none of the coverage. Rittenhouse brought this on himself. But, Rittenhouse IMO did have a right to self defense regardless of his bad decisions. In any event, two totally different circumstances.

As far as I heard he had a contractual relationship with owner. All a property owner needs to do is give verbal approval prior to event. And apparently he did.
Really? Where did you hear that? Rittenhouse wasn't attacked at any business. He was cleaning graffiti when attacked and chased.

Rittenhouse is not close in anyway to the Nick Sandmann. Nick Sandmann was simply attending a class trip and was doing nothing wrong. He was set up. Rittenhouse, on the other hand, was breaking the illegal carry law. I also think he made an ill-advised decision to go to Kenosha. Sandmann asked for none of the coverage. Rittenhouse brought this on himself. But, Rittenhouse IMO did have a right to self defense regardless of his bad decisions. In any event, two totally different circumstances.
The connection is the attorney who walked all over CNN and the Washington Post represented them both.

Any lawyer can get Kyle off...the DA did him a favor already by overcharging him....by design.....there is no way any prosecutor can get a conviction on 1st degree murder, they can't prove intent....

I am waiting on the next 3 or 4 Kyles that will be coming along after this current Kyle's 15 mins of fame expires
Sometimes DAs will overcharge with the expectation of lowering the charges during plea bargaining. If this case does go to trial, I would be surprised if the DA doesn't put 2nd degree murder or "man slaughter" on the table.

You're getting your communist pedophiles mixed up. Can you study a little harder and keep up with the class?

THIS pedophile..... capiche?
P7j9fdGp.jpeg

The fact checker said he was not a pedophile, can you keep up?

Forum List

Back