The Next Recession Is Going to Be Brutal. The economy is showing signs of turning ...

Democrats side with their Chinese counterparts.

If they were in power they would be asking China what else they can give them. To a Democrat who hates America and Americans, selling America and Americans out, is a virtue.
and the people of hong kong want our democracy, they were singing star spangled banner today and waving american flags, plural.

BTW, the left does not want there to be a middle class. the tax cuts for the rich include the working middle class. they are the rich to the left. just know that.

They all want to know why there weren't tax cuts to the poor that don't pay taxes. that's how fking stupid their shit is.

Ask them, they won't define the rich.
I bet the Hong Kong people own more usa flags then all the Democrats in America combined.

Watch as the Chinese Democrats take over Hong Kong... the American Democrats will try the same in America if they get the chance

American Democrats have traded their American flags in for Mexican ones.
They hoisted it weeks ago in Colorado at the detention facility and took down and defaced the American flag in order to support invaders!!
Democrats burn American flags and wave foreign flags of the country's whose people's they represent.

In this day and age, if you like America and you vote for Democrats, it's like being a jew and voting for nazis.
:auiqs.jpg:

Pretty Sure Google and The MSM were also helping to drive a mini panic in hopes of a Recession.

They were selling the '2s10s' mantra like it was the word of God, failing to realize that this economy is not like Obama's.
The only reason Obama's economy has any positive data is because of the fracking boom he tried to stop

Along with the fact that 92% of new jobs created under Obama were part-time!
That was because of the healthcare mandate. Many people had hours cut and were forced to get 2 jobs. I know many people who got screwed by that.

Democrats force Americans to buy the same healthcare they give away to foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will. It's like the cartels and china run the DNC.

Actually, it was because under Obama, the Bureau of Labor statistics started to lump in part-time jobs with full-time jobs under general employment stats.
Funny how Obama even cheated at Checkers.

And what economically dont you like about President Trump?

I do not agree with his trade war, especially his stupidity in going after the whole world at the same time. I also do not agree with his record level spending and near record deficits. I am against tariffs as I am a free market advocate.

Would you prefer the sick bitch that kept falling down, who would of continued to have stifling regulations and taxes to keep businesses over seas?

The 2016 election to me was much like the 2019 Super Bowl, there was not side I wanted to see win.

Just cant understand a Jar Head that would be against this President who loves our troops.

Trump loves Trump, and little else.

Now for the coming recession you all are hoping for. Yesterday, when the DOW was tanking 800 points because of the inversion in the 3 and 10 year. One of the analysts had said, dont hold your breath for a recession because unlike the 2007, there are 1.5 million jobs out there that arent being filled. That means that more people are working, yet not enough to fill every position, so this means, not that more people are borrowing, but that more people are employed, getting higher wages, and thus able to spend more. You moderates that are too ashamed to admit that you are liberals, need to stop listening to the MSNBC marching orders.

I am not hoping for a recession, I just happen to understand our economy and know that it is inevitable. We have already broken the record to the most consecutive months of economic growth in the history of our country.

If you knew anything about our economic system you would understand it is not a matter of "if' it is a matter of when and how bad. The trade war will make it worse, the fact that we are lowering the Fed rate while things are still good will make it worse.

But more people are borrowing, it is that borrowing that is driving the economy. We are at record levels for consumer debt, sadly most consumers are just like our country, they live beyond their means. This debt will be a problem sooner or later.

you cant tell Trumpdrones jackshit, and I doubt showing them will soak in either.

F'em.

Their logic is so flawed it is scary.

This is them..

Bob “ hey joe did you see rain is forecasted for the weekend?”

Joe “why do you want it to rain?”

Smh
So you arent happy that more jobs have come back to the US, and more citizens are employed, got that. You also arent happy that with more people working and wages are going up because of this scarcity of people for jobs being unfilled, you hate that too, got that. Yet you talk about rain for the forecast, and say why do you want it to rain, yet you have a stupid bitch who predicted that the world is going to end in 11 1/3 years. Why fucking bother with the debt or anything else, just party like Epstein, Weinstein and Clinton.

name some propaganda for us.
Every phony Scandal you know about Hillary Obama the FBI the deep State etc etc, everything you know about who pays taxes and global warming, the border crisis what Democrats want etc etc etc. All the journalists and law enforcement in the world think you are nuts outside your bubble of b*******....
Did hitlery delete emails while under subpoena?

Did she destroy phones and computers with bleach bit?
Did four Americans die in Benghazi under her guidance? Tell me how those facts are propaganda?
No, that was the security guy who forgot to do it and was reminded by The subpoena LOL. End of story.

Yes just like everyone else....

Under her guidance? LOL. The ambassador was a little too brave. End of story.
we can't se the emails cause she deleted them. oops, show there weren't emails, oh wait, she deleted them. yep she deleted emails, and not one person knows how many were deleted. no one. The security guy she hired. oops. instructions carried out. try again, you're losing badly.
Emails are bulshit issue, super duper....Hillary was a little busy being Secretary of State and nobody gave a damn about emails until the Russians hacked the DNC and our punditocracy spent a year arguing about nothing....if Hillary had a crime to cover up there might be something but this is just garbage propaganda, super duper. All investigated and nothing there but a big mouth GOP attorney general James Comey and a wrecked election based on nothing...

Hillary Clinton lost her run for the Presidency because of three things, Franco. The first was running the State Department through those two private servers hidden at her home so she could work her "pay for play" scheme through the Clinton Foundation. The second was because the games she was playing with Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to knee cap the Bernie Sanders campaign were exposed which pissed off the Bern Man's fans! The third is that she's not a likeable person. She has zero charisma.

Yep, that's almost as good as when you loons say "I never said that".
You don’t like facts?

Do you know a Trumptard that does?

No kidding, another one that must like "truth over facts".

Trumptards don't know truth or facts so what's the difference?
name one we don't know

windmill cancer.

I follow advisers not idiots on message boards. What was consumer spending numbers at the end of july? you're the expert, did those numbers look good?
No such thing as an expert in my field.

They looked good, that's good news.

Now, let me know when you're ready to provide some intelligent, informed, independent thought.

I won't hold my breath.

What is Trump doing that is causing this?

Consumer confidence drops more than expected, reaching its lowest point in nearly two years
PUBLISHED TUE, JUN 25 2019 10:01 AM JUN 25 2019 11:21 AM EDT
The recovery is long in the tooth. Household debt is getting up there. Corporate debt is high and it's slowing capital spending. Global growth is slow. The trade mess hasn't helped.

It's always a combination of things. It could turn back up. Right now we don't know.
Recovery?
Are you saying we're still in a recovery ?
WTF was Obama doing for 8 years?????

Well, just so you know, when rich people fully recovered from the Bush Great Recession and were actually BENIFITTING from it, blue collar were still struggling.

In fact they still are. Trump has not made America great again.

A Quarter Of Americans Are 'Worse' Now Than Before The Great Recession

The 10-year anniversary of the end of the Great Recession is approaching. A decade after the housing bust, the economy is robust and the unemployment rateis at a 49-year-low. But not all Americans have recovered.

According to a new survey from Bankrate, 23% of Americans who were adults when the recession started in December 2007 say they are now financially worse off than they were before the recession hit. That’s just under 50 million Americans. Another 25% say they are doing the “same.” In all, just over half believe their “overall finances” are better than before.

“Americans were and continue to be in a degree of denial of the financial crisis and Great Recession,” said Mark Hamrick, Bankrate’s senior economic analyst. “One of the constant themes that presents itself in the data is that Americans are still digging out in many ways from that experience.”

“While some have managed to prosper in the decade since, there are still tens of millions who are struggling to even get back to where they were before the economy took a turn for the worse.”

The study notes that over half of all Americans (54%) who were adults when the recession began endured some sort of negative financial impact during that time.

More than 70% of those who had invested in the stock market saw their investments lose money while just under half of homeowners during the recession said their home lost value. A quarter completely spent their emergency savings, while a fifth took on “substantial” debt. More than 20% of those who had a partner who was working said either their partner or themselves lost their job.

What was Obama doing? He was fighting with Republican obstructionists. I can't believe the American people rewarded those obstructionists by staying home in 2010. Notice I didn't say they came and voted for Republicans? They didn't. They just got frustrated and stayed home. So Republicans obstruction paid off. They played politics with the recovery. So everyone still struggling can thank Repugs.

The people who are worse off now than before the Recession are the ones who were ignored by Barry! They were the people from the Private Sector that lost their jobs while Obama was propping up the Public Sector. They were the people that were forced to burn through their lives savings while they waited for The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight (ie the Obama White House) to stop passing things like the ACA (which was a jobs killer) and trying to pass things like Cap & Trade legislation (which would have been another jobs killer!) They suffered while you progressives ignored them and pushed your liberal agenda!

Yep, that's almost as good as when you loons say "I never said that".
You don’t like facts?

Do you know a Trumptard that does?

No kidding, another one that must like "truth over facts".

Trumptards don't know truth or facts so what's the difference?

Is that you, Joe Biden?

Glad ewe admit that ewe have know idea what facts of truth is, thank ewe for that.

wtf?...are you sick fuck seriously saying you will start shooting people if 2020 election doesn't go your way?

Random people, definitely not. I would support and encourage a reestablishment of the active shooting war thst ended in 1865 to overthrow ANY/ALL Liberal or Progressive Administrations in this country

61940599_2239779009390768_7273028031986270208_n.jpg

Okay. So what? Who cares?

If you’re suggesting that an economic downturn would have negative influence on Trump’s ability to get re-elected in 2020, I don’t think you understand the motives or interests of most people who support him.
Translation: T"rump will still be the rscist, bigoted, white supremacist supporting asshole. & his supporters like that"

Right now there are reasonable arguments in both directions.

Guessing is fun, but it's just guessing.
Stills swaying in the wind huh? So abortions even after birth is a reasonable argument. Taxing the rich 70% is a reasonable argument. Giving free shit to people who dont deserve it is a reasonable argument. Fuck , you just disgust me.
It's my profession. I can't make stupid, ignorant predictions like you nutters can.

Yep, so what the heck, you make different stupid, ignorant predictions...good job.
I did? Where?

Yep, don't have to be on this site very long to figure out who are the biggest cheerleaders for every wacko liberal idea possible. And then it's always "I didn't say that".

So you arent happy that more jobs have come back to the US, and more citizens are employed, got that. You also arent happy that with more people working and wages are going up because of this scarcity of people for jobs being unfilled, you hate that too, got that. Yet you talk about rain for the forecast, and say why do you want it to rain, yet you have a stupid bitch who predicted that the world is going to end in 11 1/3 years. Why fucking bother with the debt or anything else, just party like Epstein, Weinstein and Clinton.

All those things were happening without starting a trade war with the whole world, I do not hate any of it, I just know that Trump was not the cause.

I have told you I am not a Dem, and I tried to be civil because you are a fellow military member...but you are too far gone for that. you are just one more mindless Trump worshiper that is pissed off because I refuse to join your fucking cult.

Go jack off to your poster of Trump, I am done with your ignorance.

Every phony Scandal you know about Hillary Obama the FBI the deep State etc etc, everything you know about who pays taxes and global warming, the border crisis what Democrats want etc etc etc. All the journalists and law enforcement in the world think you are nuts outside your bubble of b*******....

Did four Americans die in Benghazi under her guidance? Tell me how those facts are propaganda?
No, that was the security guy who forgot to do it and was reminded by The subpoena LOL. End of story.

we can't se the emails cause she deleted them. oops, show there weren't emails, oh wait, she deleted them. yep she deleted emails, and not one person knows how many were deleted. no one. The security guy she hired. oops. instructions carried out. try again, you're losing badly.
She had a group of neutral lawyers look at the emails and decide which ones were personal which she has a right to delete, super duper dupe.

Sorry, you're not allowed to delete government emails that are under subpoena, even if you decide they're personal.
That was done by her security guy who forgot to do it when ordered to months before. Investigated and nothing found. Your whole scheme here is b******* propaganda totally. She was the Secretary of State and she did nothing wrong no crimes except in tinfoil dupe world. All investigated this is ridiculous. And always was. The only reason any of this was investigated was to confront your garbage propaganda. No one else in the world took it seriously or should have.

She had a group of neutral lawyers look at the emails and decide which ones were personal which she has a right to delete, super duper dupe.

Sorry, you're not allowed to delete government emails that are under subpoena, even if you decide they're personal.
That was done by her security guy who forgot to do it when ordered to months before. Investigated and nothing found. Your whole scheme here is b******* propaganda totally. She was the Secretary of State and she did nothing wrong no crimes except in tinfoil dupe world. All investigated this is ridiculous. And always was. The only reason any of this was investigated was to confront your garbage propaganda. No one else in the world took it seriously or should have.

Investigated!!! By the same FBI that was giving her a free pass before being questioned....dumbass.

Okay. So what? Who cares?

If you’re suggesting that an economic downturn would have negative influence on Trump’s ability to get re-elected in 2020, I don’t think you understand the motives or interests of most people who support him.

WHAT MOTIVES AND INTERESTS?

35 % of the idiots supporting the old fat derelict could care less wtf he does or who he does it to.

motives and interests - good one.

:auiqs.jpg:
That 35% has to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay low. I'm betting 99% of his "base" will vote for him again under any circumstance.

They will vote for him based on what he is and looks like wearing suit and red ties.
They could careless about everything else.

Policies sucks, behavior sucks, racist dog, liar in chief, trade wars sucks, corrupted. Etc etc etc etc.

Policies sucks, behavior sucks, racist dog, liar in chief,

Leave poor Obama alone, he's been out of office for years.
Stop trolling with that garbage, brainwashed functional moron.

All those things were happening without starting a trade war with the whole world, I do not hate any of it, I just know that Trump was not the cause.

I have told you I am not a Dem, and I tried to be civil because you are a fellow military member...but you are too far gone for that. you are just one more mindless Trump worshiper that is pissed off because I refuse to join your fucking cult.

Go jack off to your poster of Trump, I am done with your ignorance.

But, you should admit that you are an economic illiterate!

Forum List

Back