The Next Recession Is Going to Be Brutal. The economy is showing signs of turning ...

I know, I have this weird thing called compassion and empathy and I care about more than just myself. I do not expect someone like you to understand these feelings, clearly such feelings have never entered into that tiny little mind of yours.
I care about everyone...I prioritize...I care about Americans and the USA first...then I care about the rest of the world....

But you do not care about a coming recession as long as it happens after Trump get reelected. That is all that matters to you.

DJIA up another 280 points and still climbing.
NASDAQ up 132 and climbing
S&P up 41 and climbing

DemTards dreams of a recession fading fast.

And even with this climb the DJI is still below where it was the day Trump started his 2nd year in office and launched his trade war. 570 days gone by and the DJI is below where it was.
Aww...stop fapping to pics of Obama and Clinton and hoping for a recession.

Bob Mueller isn't going to save you and neither will The Stock Market.

Some days you are such a boring Russian bot.

Is this how they taught you to respond to actual facts that cannot be refuted?

I know, I have this weird thing called compassion and empathy and I care about more than just myself. I do not expect someone like you to understand these feelings, clearly such feelings have never entered into that tiny little mind of yours.
I care about everyone...I prioritize...I care about Americans and the USA first...then I care about the rest of the world....

But you do not care about a coming recession as long as it happens after Trump get reelected. That is all that matters to you.
There is no coming recession on the horizon....you haven't shown any proof that there is...so you must just be hoping for one...and you call yourself compassionate?....please...you would love to see the end of the USA as we know it if it would mean Trump will lose in 2020...that is sick...

DJIA up another 280 points and still climbing.
NASDAQ up 132 and climbing
S&P up 41 and climbing

DemTards dreams of a recession fading fast.

And even with this climb the DJI is still below where it was the day Trump started his 2nd year in office and launched his trade war. 570 days gone by and the DJI is below where it was.
Aww...stop fapping to pics of Obama and Clinton and hoping for a recession.

Bob Mueller isn't going to save you and neither will The Stock Market.

Some days you are such a boring Russian bot.

Is this how they taught you to respond to actual facts that cannot be refuted?
It's not my fault your sex doll calls you a boring Russian Bot.

Take it out on her. Unlike a real woman, she won't talk back or tell you that your breath stinks, mouth breather.

There is no coming recession on the horizon....you haven't shown any proof that there is...so you must just be hoping for one...and you call yourself compassionate?....please...you would love to see the end of the USA as we know it if it would mean Trump will lose in 2020...that is sick...

What the fuck would be "proof"...are you really this fucking stupid? There is no proof till it is happening.

There was no proof in 2007, which is why your demigod stood up there and said all was good...yet it still happened.

There was no proof in early 2000 it was going to happen...yet we had one.

There was no proof in 1990 it was going to happen...yet we had one.

There was no proof in 1980 it was going to happen...yet we had one.

There was no proof in 1972 it was going to happen...yet we had one.

But if you had even half a brain that was not shoved up Trump's ass you would see a pattern there.

What the fuck would be "proof"...are you really this fucking stupid? There is no proof till it is happening
Dumbest post of the year....you sound like Pelosi...we must pass it to find out whats in it....

Then give me a few examples of what you would take as "proof" of a coming recession.

What was the proof in 2007?

What was the proof in 2000?

What was the proof in 1990?

What the fuck would be "proof"...are you really this fucking stupid? There is no proof till it is happening
Dumbest post of the year....you sound like Pelosi...we must pass it to find out whats in it....

Then give me a few examples of what you would take as "proof" of a coming recession.

In 2007 the banks had unsecured loans on the books so they bundled them and tried to sell them...when they wouldn't sell...when no one bought them I sold my stocks and missed the crash....
and 2000 we had plenty of warning when the tech sector plummeted...1990 I was playing with Sally rotten crotch and didn't care....

I wanted her to be elected in a landslide so we could have some reform in this country. This is a GOP give away to the rich screw everyone else Mess. Only brainwashing and ignoramuses like you people make it possible. Have you ever heard of policy and issues? Just phony scandals.....

I wanted her to be elected in a landslide so we could have some reform in this country.

Like all the reform we got when Bill was elected? LOL!

Only brainwashing and ignoramuses like you people make it possible.

Dem politicians...all the way down.
I wanted 60 votes in the Senate kind of landslide otherwise they can't do anything. I wish they would do the nuclear option and pass bunch of stuff. Then the Republicans can try repealing vacations cheap college and training higher taxes on the rich, good infrastructure etcetera etcetera

I wanted 60 votes in the Senate kind of landslide otherwise they can't do anything

Dems are the weakest twats in the history of twats.
They can never believe what scum the GOP is and what fools the dupes are.... Time for the nukes.

Nuke the Dem twats. We won't miss them.
Hilarious. Everything you like about government is because of the Democrats. And all of the mess is because of Republicans, super duper. We have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world by far...

I wanted her to be elected in a landslide so we could have some reform in this country.

Like all the reform we got when Bill was elected? LOL!

Only brainwashing and ignoramuses like you people make it possible.

Dem politicians...all the way down.
I wanted 60 votes in the Senate kind of landslide otherwise they can't do anything. I wish they would do the nuclear option and pass bunch of stuff. Then the Republicans can try repealing vacations cheap college and training higher taxes on the rich, good infrastructure etcetera etcetera

I wanted 60 votes in the Senate kind of landslide otherwise they can't do anything

They can never believe what scum the GOP is and what fools the dupes are.... Time for the nukes.

Hilarious. Everything you like about government is because of the Democrats. And all of the mess is because of Republicans, super duper. We have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world by far...

Everything you like about government is because of the Democrats.

Democrats, like you, want the top rate to return to 70%. No thanks.

We have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever

Did they foreclose on your trailer yet?

In 2007 the banks had unsecured loans on the books so they bundled them and tried to sell them...when they wouldn't sell...when no one bought them I sold my stocks and missed the crash....
and 2000 we had plenty of warning when the tech sector plummeted...1990 I was playing with Sally rotten crotch and didn't care....

you are dodging the question...what was the PROOF that there was going to be a recession those two times?

Actually I want 90% over 100 million in income LOL you can lie about that now. And being a total dupe I'm sure you feel that's a threat to you LOL.

Actually I want 90% over 100 million in income LOL you can lie about that now. And being a total dupe I'm sure you feel that's a threat to you LOL.

Well, I always thought you were an idiot.

Another question for you, do you think it is just coincidence we go through recessions on such a regular pattern?

What the fuck would be "proof"...are you really this fucking stupid? There is no proof till it is happening.

There was no proof in 2007, which is why your demigod stood up there and said all was good...yet it still happened.

There was no proof in early 2000 it was going to happen...yet we had one.

There was no proof in 1990 it was going to happen...yet we had one.

There was no proof in 1980 it was going to happen...yet we had one.

There was no proof in 1972 it was going to happen...yet we had one.

But if you had even half a brain that was not shoved up Trump's ass you would see a pattern there.
When The Germans Bomb Pearl Harbor again, we will be sure to let you know that it's time for you to get out of bed.

Another question for you, do you think it is just coincidence we go through recessions on such a regular pattern?
Do you think it is a coincidence that after The IRS and Federal Reserve were created and granted Asset Forfeiture Powers, & immediately upon being granted that power The Federal Reserve confiscated all the Treasury Notes being held at Private Banks, demanding them from Non Member privately owned Community Banks, and then shorted those private banks of Federal Reserve Notes they were promised, intentionally causing The Great Depression, in what The Federal Reserve called an Intentional Banking Consolidation?

Do you think it's a coincidence they destroyed 30,000 little privately owned Community Banks and only left Federal Reserve member Banks standing, and do you think its a coincidence that both The Federal Reserve and IRS used Asset Forfeiture (Unconstitutional) to seize Billions and Billions in property like farms, homes, private businesses, private banks during their "Banking Consolidation" otherwise known as The Great Depression?

The Left Worships Big Government.

This is what Big Government Does.

It treats people like disposable commodities to be bought, sold and disposed of at will.

Last edited:

Do you think it is a coincidence that after The IRS and Federal Reserve were created and granted Asset Forfeiture Powers, & immediately upon being granted that power The Federal Reserve confiscated all the Treasury Notes being held at Private Banks, demanding them from Non Member privately owned Community Banks, and then shorted those private banks of Federal Reserve Notes they were promised, intentionally causing The Great Depression, in what The Federal Reserve called an Intentional Banking Consolidation?

Do you think it's a coincidence they destroyed 30,000 little privately owned Community Banks and only left Federal Reserve member Banks standing, and do you think its a coincidence that both The Federal Reserve and IRS used Asset Forfeiture (Unconstitutional) to seize Billions and Billions in property like farms, homes, private businesses, private banks during their "Banking Consolidation" otherwise known as The Great Depression?

It treats people like disposable commodities to be bought, sold and disposed of at will.

Since you know all this to be true why are you such a statist?

Sounds like a well regulated banking system, so we have many fewer panics and depressions, in fact we only have them when the GOP scumbag deregulation and crony oversight gives us another huge corrupt bubble and bust....

Isn’t it the Kenyans economy though?

On days the DOW and labor statistics climb to positive territory......only those are Obama Economy Days.

The next week when things stabilize or fall....only then is it "Trump's" economy.

It's how Leftists roll ("take credit for your opponents achievements / Accuse the opposition of that which you are guilty") Their marxists roots showing.

Amazing how long Americans fell for that BS propaganda.

Forum List

Back