The next step is for a John Brown type person to show up and start killing people

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
One of the sparks that led to the Civil War was the John Brown incident.

I think something like this is coming in our near future, and may spark a war of real violence between the Democrats and Republicans.

The Democrats have lost all their facilities of reason, so I expect them to shed first blood.

Antifa promised violence then fizzled out.

The man who harassed Brian. Kilmeade intended to gin up a mob attack and failed. But it's coming. It's certainly coming.

George Soros should be arrested, that might slow things down a bit on our path to total chaos.

Flash mobs and violent gangs can provide the fuel, all we need is more stupid rhetoric from Maxine Waters and others to spark the flames.

They were actually clawing at the doors of the Supreme Court building, trying to get in and do violence to people during Kavenaugh's swearing in ceremony.

Fear is the name of Woodward's book. For good reason too. You guys are pathetic.
You don't claw doors and cry to the sky unless you're afraid.

The big concern is when Reps get angry.

Seriously...how many are doing these silly things? Dozens? When you have to call up the national guard to put down rioting, you then have something to ponder.

I think something like this is coming in our near future, and may spark a war of real violence between the Democrats and Republicans.

The Democrats have lost all their facilities of reason, so I expect them to shed first blood.

They already did when one of them tried to assassinate all of those Republicans at their baseball practice. The Democratic leadership really should be stepping up to tamp down the rhetoric but instead they are calling for people to get in the faces of GOP politicians wherever they find them.

Fear is the name of Woodward's book. For good reason too. You guys are pathetic.
You don't claw doors and cry to the sky unless you're afraid.

The big concern is when Reps get angry.

Seriously...how many are doing these silly things? Dozens? When you have to call up the national guard to put down rioting, you then have something to ponder.
So much for the blew wave. :)

We'll see what happens in November.

John Brown is an honorary Black man. He was a true G that put his money where his mouth was. All the white people that profess to be for equal rights should see what this dude did.

Forum List

Back