The Nice Nice Give A Flower To Someone Thread.

[MENTION=29246]The Irish Ram[/MENTION]

Because she helps me understand Daddy.

God-Lives-In-Flower-.jpg

[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]

I typed in jeremiah flower and this is one of a few that popped up. So I consider it meant to be.:)

cute-flower-backgrounds1.jpg

Just one more for tonight...cuz my melatonin is beginning to kick in and my recliner is winking at me that its time to go to bed.

These flowers are for a lot of people that were there for me almost 2 years ago when I got a medical scare. They sent me a real gift that I still have hanging in my window sill catching the sun, and I have not forgotten their kindness and support. I cannot name them all because they do not post here. They know who they are.

And these flowers do not do them justice. But the intent is the best I can do.

Diamond Flowers:

Sam.JPG

Good night. :)

A Grace rose for [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION] for starting this nice thread!

Grace.jpg

You can eat dandelions too. And nastursians (not sure of the spelling on that). I have oodles of them growing around the house....just in case. Ya never know when food may come in short supply. At least I will have edible flowers handy, lol.

Echinacea has some health benefits as well:
echinacea_std.jpg

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4y32SOCvjQ]Armand Van Helden - Flowerz - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah...

:cool: :D

Last edited:
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Yup. There is a Wake Flower!

trillum_wake_robin_0700.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gracie again.

OK, I like. Call me silly, but this big lug here loves flowers, and wants to collect them for books in the future. Now if only there was a flower that smelt of bacon. :lol: Thank you, Gracie. :smiliehug:

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]

Cardinal Flower
2272873_f260.jpg

The Wild Flowers Of North America - How Native American Indians Put Them To Good Use.

Cardinal Flower (Lobelia Cardinalis) - a member of the bell-flower family; the roots of this bright red flower were stewed into a tea, which was used for stomach-aches and typhoid. While the leaves were stewed into a tea used for headaches, colds and rheumatism

Last edited:

Forum List

Back