The NIST 9-11 Report on the WTC Collapse

Not so fast, Princess.
It was you who brought "molten steel" into this discussion and have not only failed to prove it existed but failed to admit no one really knows what those molten mats were. There is no point moving beyond this point until you do so. :D

Just another failing of NIST and another example of eyewitness testimony disregarded

from your hero Mr gross

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVFwkAMd2-k]9//11 NIST denies evidence of molten steel at the WTC Site (compilation) - YouTube[/ame]

The problem here is you dump Youtube after Youtube here and when I open them I find they don't support your claims. Either you don't watch them or you hope nobody else will. You claimed the cop in your last Youtube supported your previous Youtubes but, in fact, he did the opposite. Youtube interviews from Nazi sites like AFP are readily available but only Nazi types bother with them. You're busted again. :D

That's because your a lying fuck and only want to view things that don't hurt your CT.
It should be obvious to all but the most willful ignorant pompous asshole, that NIST ignored numerous reports and eyewitnesses, and confirmations regarding molten steel.
I pointed this out at length and provided a video that showed you are a liar and that your 9-11 Myths site is full of shit just like you are. I even used their calculations to prove it too, and showed you a video where Robertson himself, on tape says he saw the molten steel.
No where can I find anything from you that disproves any of what I posted. No where in this thread is there anything from you that validates any of your claims.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6920386-post143.html
How many people say they saw aluminum?
How much aluminum was in the towers?
Where was the majority of aluminum on or in the towers?
Where was the molten steel reported to have been?
You answered NONE of these questions, and to be fair hardly anyone even attempted to.
I proved the points I intended on this one instance.
You don't think so? Too bad you should have been more involved and diligent in the defense of your CT and position.
Now there's 10,000 pages of the NIST report for you to pick from so the thread can continue, if you can't then I'll wait for someone else who has an interest and some knowledge about the topic.

It's obvious why you chose to continue to be a fucking dickhead and ignore what I posted, and why you never ever answer my questions. It's because you are afraid that your OCT is going to look bad and full of shit.
The molten steel existed,NIST ignored it and it is a reason why I think they suck and have no credibility, integrity or balls, just like you.
Now move along and leave this thread for those that have the above attributes in abundance and are willing to talk about what the thread is intended for.
If you have nothing to offer but ridicule and no facts you are wasting our time.

Just another failing of NIST and another example of eyewitness testimony disregarded

from your hero Mr gross

9//11 NIST denies evidence of molten steel at the WTC Site (compilation) - YouTube

The problem here is you dump Youtube after Youtube here and when I open them I find they don't support your claims. Either you don't watch them or you hope nobody else will. You claimed the cop in your last Youtube supported your previous Youtubes but, in fact, he did the opposite. Youtube interviews from Nazi sites like AFP are readily available but only Nazi types bother with them. You're busted again. :D

Nazis sites...lol...you wreak of desperation

Ah, you mean the truth hurts? :D

What a pompous jackass! Either you don't realize you've had your ass handed to you (again) or you're whistling past the graveyard. What has been irrefutably established is that without assumptions, suppositions, half-truths, pseudoscience and outright fabrications you and your CT Movement have nothing. Whatever shortcomings the NIST report may have pale when compared to the gapping holes in your CTs. You couldn't even get out of the starting block with your "molten steel" BS and given the way you cling to it you must consider it critical to your conclusions. It seems to me if you can not be honest in this discussion there is little point to it. :D

You have not shown anywhere that which you claim asshole.
I have shown the many numerous reports and shown how highly unlikely it is for YOU NIST and others to ASSUME it could have been aluminum
I have shown that you are a liar and your BS CT site is wrong, using their own numbers. I have shown that you lied regarding Robertson on video saying he saw the molten steel.

You've done nothing of the sort, Princess, but you have gotten your pathetic ass kicked daily. You have not proven what that molten material was and neither has anyone else. :D

I showed what a fucking liar you are and that your CT debunking site is bullshit.
I showed numerous eyewitnesses, reports and confirmations, and how stupid it is to assume the melting metal was aluminum.
I showed you a video tape that discredits what you said about Robertson.
I showed how NIST ignored all of this, and showed why I don't trust them.
And just what have you done in this thread? Nothing. Except trot out the desperate Nazi card and claim a false victory about kicking ass daily LOL!!

Look asshole we already know you're anti American and don't give a shit about our nation, now step aside and either leave the thread or post something relevant to the threads title. I believe there's rules regarding this-
Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame.
No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking threads.

Post info regarding the NIST report, if you can not leave.

No...I mean you wreak of desperation

Is this your idea of an honest debate regarding the NIST report? Really? How pathetic and low are you going to go?

You have not shown anywhere that which you claim asshole.
I have shown the many numerous reports and shown how highly unlikely it is for YOU NIST and others to ASSUME it could have been aluminum
I have shown that you are a liar and your BS CT site is wrong, using their own numbers. I have shown that you lied regarding Robertson on video saying he saw the molten steel.

You've done nothing of the sort, Princess, but you have gotten your pathetic ass kicked daily. You have not proven what that molten material was and neither has anyone else. :D

I showed what a fucking liar you are and that your CT debunking site is bullshit.

No, you didn't.

I showed numerous eyewitnesses, reports and confirmations, and how stupid it is to assume the melting metal was aluminum.

No, you didn't, but you did show how stupid it is to assume the molten metal is steel.

I showed you a video tape that discredits what you said about Robertson.

I showed you a quote in which Robertson said he had no way of knowing what that molten metal was so I ask you again: did anyone actually test the molten mats or even check their temp?

I showed how NIST ignored all of this, and showed why I don't trust them.

From what I've seen you have an ulterior motive for distrusting NIST ... their report stands in the way of your "Joooos did it" CT.

And just what have you done in this thread? Nothing. Except trot out the desperate Nazi card and claim a false victory about kicking ass daily LOL!!

There is nothing desperate about noting you for who and what you are, Princess, and your utter defeat is recorded in black and white.

Look asshole we already know you're anti American and don't give a shit about our nation,

You know nothing about me, Naziboy, but you are as obvious as you seem.

now step aside and either leave the thread or post something relevant to the threads title. I believe there's rules regarding this-
Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame.
No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking threads.

You have deviated from the rules and now you hide behind them. Typical.

Post info regarding the NIST report, if you can not leave.

I leave when I choose to leave, Princess. Don't like it? Leave. :D

Like many here you have repeatedly and factually (and remarkably patiently) refuted the underlying "facts" the CT - in this case Mr. Jones - uses to support his particular CT.
As I do not believe Jones is either stupid or ignorant there are only two explanations for his staunch refusal to abandon or at least modify his CT ... either coercion or willful obstinance.
The only question left is why Jones acts in such an irrational way which only Jones or his shrink can answer.

If Mr. Jones and others start to correct all the little incorrect beliefs from the start, it gets rid of the end conclusion.

That's funny because I think you have incorrect beliefs from the start, but you have signed on to a thread that I made clear was about what in the NIST report/s convinces us that it is accurate or not.
If you do not want to proceed because you and others want to sidetrack it by bringing up other shit, then go and post on another thread. It seems that you are afraid of continuing and keeping with the threads intention and afraid to bring any other things relating to the NIST report up.
I say the NIST report is flawed, and I will show you where and why I think its flawed. Your task in this thread is to show where and why you think it's not.
If you refuse to proceed I can only assume that it is because you are afraid the weakness of what you believe in will be exposed, like the previous point I made.

The primary stated objective of the NIST investigation was to determine the cause of the WTC collapse, and NIST should have conducted a forensic examination of the full spectrum of evidence. I showed you just one instance where many experts feel they didn't, and you want to cut and run already? Aw...because I have different views then you do and can show you specifically where and why I do?
What a fucking crybaby! Wow I gave you too much credit and over estimated your tenacity.
who's us?

from your hero Mr gross

9//11 NIST denies evidence of molten steel at the WTC Site (compilation) - YouTube

no! that would be you guys

no! that would be you guys

lol..you get weaker by the minute

I showed you a quote in which Robertson said he had no way of knowing what that molten metal was so I ask you again: did anyone actually test the molten mats or even check their temp?

No NIST never tested anything...they took 8 years to make a hokey computer model
hokey? tell me eots could you do better?

yes I would of had the data validated unlike NIST

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Alan Miller is author of the website Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report and webmaster for Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth
bahahahahahahahahaha!

Alan Miller is author of the website Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report and webmaster for Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth
bahahahahahahahahaha!

what has that got to do with anything ?..what deluded thought are you trying to imply ?

No NIST never tested anything...they took 8 years to make a hokey computer model

That is not true but the fact that no one tested the molten metal for identification means no matter what anyone said, no GZ observer could know what those molten metals were.

Last edited:

bahahahahahahahahaha!

what has that got to do with anything ?..what deluded thought are you trying to imply ?
it has everything to do with every aspect of your pov.. if you can't or won't see why, then you are as ignorant as you seem.

bahahahahahahahahaha!

it has everything to do with every aspect of your pov.. if you can't or won't see why, then you are as ignorant as you seem.

all statements on the site are linked and stand on there own regardless of who
you think manages the site...you make no sense what-so-ever

Forum List

Back