The NIST 9-11 Report on the WTC Collapse

What's the matter don't you have anything you can hang your hat on and point to in the NIST reports investigation that solidifies your position?
Cmon, stop being a pussy and let's talk about the rest of their investigation. You all adamantly defend the OCT, so explain to me why?
We've only just started and the molten steel is only one instance I can show YOU where experts and regular folks like me disagree with NIST.

I want to move on because it's obvious we wont change our minds regarding the molten steel reports and the subsequent ignoring of it by NIST, but there are other opportunities in the investigation including testing etc that we can explore.
This isn't about anyone claiming a "victory" as I said, this thread is about helping us understand why we either believe the NIST is accurate or not.

So you have nothing else to declare regarding NIST? There's 10,000 pages of it, I'm sure you could try to find something to talk about?
I tend to side with other experts who publicly refuted their tactics, and their findings. Molten steel is only one of many.
The NIST

Not so fast, Princess.
It was you who brought "molten steel" into this discussion and have not only failed to prove it existed but failed to admit no one really knows what those molten mats were. There is no point moving beyond this point until you do so. :D

Just another failing of NIST and another example of eyewitness testimony disregarded

from your hero Mr gross

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVFwkAMd2-k]9//11 NIST denies evidence of molten steel at the WTC Site (compilation) - YouTube[/ame]

Did any of those witnesses have the sense or ability to test the molten metal in an effort to properly identify it?

You have not shown anywhere that which you claim asshole.
I have shown the many numerous reports and shown how highly unlikely it is for YOU NIST and others to ASSUME it could have been aluminum
I have shown that you are a liar and your BS CT site is wrong, using their own numbers. I have shown that you lied regarding Robertson on video saying he saw the molten steel.

You've done nothing of the sort, Princess, but you have gotten your pathetic ass kicked daily. You have not proven what that molten material was and neither has anyone else. :D

I showed you a video tape that discredits what you said about Robertson.

Are you referring to the tape in which Gage quotes from the James Williams article that misquotes Robertson?
Robertson, like everyone else who did not test that molten metal, had no way of knowing what it was and he admitted as much.

Last edited:
Just another failing of NIST and another example of eyewitness testimony disregarded

from your hero Mr gross

9//11 NIST denies evidence of molten steel at the WTC Site (compilation) - YouTube

The problem here is you dump Youtube after Youtube here and when I open them I find they don't support your claims. Either you don't watch them or you hope nobody else will. You claimed the cop in your last Youtube supported your previous Youtubes but, in fact, he did the opposite. Youtube interviews from Nazi sites like AFP are readily available but only Nazi types bother with them. You're busted again. :D

Nazis sites...lol...you wreak of desperation

American Free Press, like Veterans Today and David Duke, is part of Iran's state-run PRESSTV. All are known outlets for Holocaust Denial. Like I said ... you're busted again, Princess. :D

Press TV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The problem here is you dump Youtube after Youtube here and when I open them I find they don't support your claims. Either you don't watch them or you hope nobody else will. You claimed the cop in your last Youtube supported your previous Youtubes but, in fact, he did the opposite. Youtube interviews from Nazi sites like AFP are readily available but only Nazi types bother with them. You're busted again. :D

Nazis sites...lol...you wreak of desperation

American Free Press, like Veterans Today and David Duke, is part of Iran's state-run PRESSTV. All are known outlets for Holocaust Denial. Like I said ... you're busted again, Princess. :D

thats was the banner on the beginning of the youtube video moron not the content,,that was a collection of mainstream news sources..if i had any sympathy for Nazis i would hardly be afraid to say so you pathetic twit

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS BUSTED LOSER

LET ME GUESS FORMER ISRAELI MINISTERS ARE A KNOWN NAZI FRONT GROUPS...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT

American Free Press, like Veterans Today and David Duke, is part of Iran's state-run PRESSTV. All are known outlets for Holocaust Denial. Like I said ... you're busted again, Princess.

So some Israelis are actively refuting the BS posted by peeps like Gordon Duff and David Duke (and you?). Jews should not be allowed to defend themselves from the lies of known Nazis?
Normal peeps applaud such a noble undertaking.
Their editing of your "facts" does not change the fact that Duke and Duff and AFP and PressTV (and you) have a far less than noble agenda.
Below are links to Duff and Duke articles published by PressTV:
PressTV - Empire continues to sweat over Press TV
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...34DwDg&usg=AFQjCNG-hPKgHSSxOaMexL3kP7mENjPIfg

American Free Press, like Veterans Today and David Duke, is part of Iran's state-run PRESSTV. All are known outlets for Holocaust Denial. Like I said ... you're busted again, Princess.

So some Israelis are actively refuting the BS posted by peeps like Gordon Duff and David Duke (and you?). Jews should not be allowed to defend themselves from the lies of known Nazis?
Their editing of your "facts" does not change the fact that Duke and Duff and AFP and PressTV (and you) have a far less than noble agenda.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...34DwDg&usg=AFQjCNG-hPKgHSSxOaMexL3kP7mENjPIfg

well actually..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rxZyj9k2hE]Free Booklet -The Zionist Attack on Western Civilization (With C.C.) ..Response by eots - YouTube[/ame]

but regardless enough of your strawmen....loser...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, now I get it. You post half truths compiled by your favorite Nazi web sites and I'm the loser. Thanks so much for making that clear. :D

well actually..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rxZyj9k2hE]Free Booklet -The Zionist Attack on Western Civilization (With C.C.) ..Response by eots - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, sure you are all about peace and harmony. So how does that bit of phony fluff defend your repeated use of Nazi web site materials?

well actually..

Free Booklet -The Zionist Attack on Western Civilization (With C.C.) ..Response by eots - YouTube

Yeah, sure you are all about peace and harmony. So how does that bit of phony fluff defend your repeated use of Nazi web site materials?

youtube is a Nazi web site...I didn't know that...lol

youtube is a Nazi web site...I didn't know that...lol

Youtube is not a Nazi website but like the Internet in general, anyone can post anything on Youtube ... even lies from Nazi slimeballs like you, Princess. But you knew that. :D

Youtube is not a Nazi website but like the Internet in general, anyone can post anything on Youtube ... even lies from Nazi slimeballs like you, Princess. But you knew that. :D
also you tube does not check what's posted for accuracy ,not that it would mean much to eots!

WELL OBVIOUSLY.. YOUR VIDEO MADE BY SOME UNKNOWN YOUTUBER THAT IS COMPLETELY CONTRARY TO THE NIST REPORT THAT CLAIMS TO SUPPORT IS AMPLE PROOF OF THAT..BUT THE ARREST AND DETAINING OF ISRAELIES AFTER 9/11 IS NOT IN DISPUTE AND IS CONFIRMED BY MULTIPLE CREDIBLE SOURCES
I AM SURE YOU AWARE OF THIS FACT...BUT TRUTH IS NOT YOUR AGENDA

also you tube does not check what's posted for accuracy ,not that it would mean much to eots!

Sure it matters to him. If they did he wouldn't have easy access to his hate-filled materials. :D

Sure it matters to him. If they did he wouldn't have easy access to his hate-filled materials. :D

facts cant be hate filled..

But as already established they aren't facts, Princess. Your sources (American Free Press, Veterans Today, David Duke, Iran's state-run PRESSTV, etc) are all interconnected and commonly known outlets for Holocaust Denial and anti-Semtism. It's not like you are unaware of these facts about your sources but you need their half-truths and fabrications because they are convenient copy and paste sources for someone like you. What I don't understand are your denials here ... you generally seem quite proud of your goose-steppin'. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back