The noose is tightening for Trumps lawyers and Trump about the hush money payments.

"OH" you got him now.....

You tards are so Damn Stupid......
And you are so pitiful for not challenging the thread.

OK BWK

As you may or may not know, I usually don’t waste my time

trying to convince you lefties with facts.

I have learned from experience Facts mean nothing to you.

I much more enjoy making fools of you…..

But I am going to make an exception and actually debate you on this…

These are all Process Crimes…

Nothing to do with Russian Collusion……
Who said we needed Russian collusion to convict or impeach? Answer, you don't. Why? Because the crime in question is a federal crime for which Trump is the ring leader. It is and will be used as a campaign finance violation, because the money was not reported for one, it was originally paid by Cohen, then paid back through eight checks, that Trump said he knew nothing about, along with his two lawyers. And it was done weeks before the election, confirming Cohens story that it was done to get Trump elected. It was also a conspiracy, where at least six people were involved. It's a federal crime. How do we know? Cohen is going to jail for being a part of this conspiracy. Your counter argumernt is?

Hey Shit for brains...

Nancy blowsome said today she doesn't see impeaching Trump....

Ask yourself...…..

Who RUNS the SENATE?

I'm sure cnn and msnbctard has never explained how these things work to you...

They just keep blowing smoke up your ass....

Shit in one hand and wish in the other....

See which one fills up first.....
See how easy it was to box you in? You said you were going to debate the facts, but instead you are telling everyone to look over here at Pelosi and what she said. You're a liar and a coward for debate. Bottom line, you're a loser. I accept your concession to the facts.

How humiliating it must be that you run and hide to what Pelosi said. Do you know what she said? This guy is so bad, and so pitiful, she resorted to telling the country that "he isn't woth it." Can you imagine? The House speaker goes that low about a sitting president. "He isn't worth it". That's bad. That's really bad. You should be ashamed and embarrassed for supporting such a low human being. What a piece of worthless shit he is.
Don't you know those words are going to scald his fat ass. She knows how to bait him. He'll probably be twittering about it for days.

Oh, and O/T, did you see where Golf Magazine has come out and said he has a plaque in one of his golf clubs showing he won a tournament he never played in? Kinda like that fake Time cover.

Forum List

Back