The noose is tightening for Trumps lawyers and Trump about the hush money payments.

TameMeanChafer-small.gif
No need to guess or wait without purpose. It will come crashing down the day he leaves office.

Not over 'til it's over: House Dems call more from Trump's orbit to testify

If you were looking for another smoking gun of high crimes and misdeameanors against this president, this is yet another one in the tool chest for investigators. The question now remains, will the Lawyers go to jail for Trump and the lies they've already pedaled about the hush money payments to Cohen, while not reporting them on financial disclosures, or will they all go to jail for concocting the scheme together?

The way I see it, the lawyers have boxed themselves in along with Trump, because Cohen provided the physical evidence from the checks.

The only game Trump and his lawyers have in town, are to refuse the information that says there were no payments. And if they refuse subpoenas, we are walking into impeachment territory to hide criminal activity.
Have we moved on from the Eric Prince bombshell already? Whoosh!
Not hardly! That's a hot potato as well.

If you were looking for another smoking gun of high crimes and misdeameanors against this president, this is yet another one in the tool chest for investigators. The question now remains, will the Lawyers go to jail for Trump and the lies they've already pedaled about the hush money payments to Cohen, while not reporting them on financial disclosures, or will they all go to jail for concocting the scheme together?

The way I see it, the lawyers have boxed themselves in along with Trump, because Cohen provided the physical evidence from the checks.

The only game Trump and his lawyers have in town, are to refuse the information that says there were no payments. And if they refuse subpoenas, we are walking into impeachment territory to hide criminal activity.

"OH" you got him now.....

You tards are so Damn Stupid......
Who are the on'es indicted or going to jail again?

Bombshell: Dems want to impeach Trump for spending his own money.
And not reporting it on a financial disclosure while the Lawyers are going to go down for lying about it. Now those are two idiots right there.

And you are so pitiful for not challenging the thread.

OK BWK

As you may or may not know, I usually don’t waste my time

trying to convince you lefties with facts.

I have learned from experience Facts mean nothing to you.

I much more enjoy making fools of you…..

But I am going to make an exception and actually debate you on this…

These are all Process Crimes…

Nothing to do with Russian Collusion……

If trump were not president, he would likely already be under indictment. Trump knows this.

Yeah, like Maddow's Trump tax return bombshell? :iyfyus.jpg:

These people cook some weird stuff up in their minds. That "Jade Helm" conspiracy stuff was pretty weird, too; but the "We Got Trump Now" stuff every day is nuts! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
If trump were not president, he would likely already be under indictment. Trump knows this.

Fart Knocker....

We all know you are full of shit but your post above takes the cake....

The fact is all you tards loved Trump before he ran......

He was never a racist or any of that other shit you sling at him before that...…..

OK BWK

Who said we needed Russian collusion to convict or impeach? Answer, you don't. Why? Because the crime in question is a federal crime for which Trump is the ring leader. It is and will be used as a campaign finance violation, because the money was not reported for one, it was originally paid by Cohen, then paid back through eight checks, that Trump said he knew nothing about, along with his two lawyers. And it was done weeks before the election, confirming Cohens story that it was done to get Trump elected. It was also a conspiracy, where at least six people were involved. It's a federal crime. How do we know? Cohen is going to jail for being a part of this conspiracy. Your counter argumernt is?

Fart Knocker....

He was never a racist or any of that other shit you sling at him before that...…..
Haha,look at the embarrassing little hissies you guys throw, when someone dares say something negative about dear leader...

Yes, if trump were not president today, he would likely already be under indictment.

Fart Knocker....

Haha,look at the embarrassing little hissies you guys throw, when someone dares say something negative about dear leader...

Yes, if trump were not president today, he would likely already be under indictment.
And he's got himself boxed in on this hush money business with his lawyers, because the lawyers have no other choice now but to tell the truth, or they got to jail themselves. And they still might for lying about these payments. To do that for Trump. Holy shit they are stupid.

Don't laugh, debate coward.

OK BWK

Who said we needed Russian collusion to convict or impeach? Answer, you don't. Why? Because the crime in question is a federal crime for which Trump is the ring leader. It is and will be used as a campaign finance violation, because the money was not reported for one, it was originally paid by Cohen, then paid back through eight checks, that Trump said he knew nothing about, along with his two lawyers. And it was done weeks before the election, confirming Cohens story that it was done to get Trump elected. It was also a conspiracy, where at least six people were involved. It's a federal crime. How do we know? Cohen is going to jail for being a part of this conspiracy. Your counter argumernt is?

OK BWK

Hey Shit for brains...

Nancy blowsome said today she doesn't see impeaching Trump....

Ask yourself...…..

Who RUNS the SENATE?

I'm sure cnn and msnbctard has never explained how these things work to you...

They just keep blowing smoke up your ass....

Shit in one hand and wish in the other....

See which one fills up first.....

Forum List

Back