The not-so-veiled threat to non-Muslims in Tennessee

I don't think he fears Muslims...

I don't think that most Americans fear Muslims...

They simply do not trust this alien Warrior Religion and its Intrusive Secular Attributes...

And they choose not to concede so much as an inch to this unwelcome dogmatic scheme...

Common sense continues to reign amongst the American People, in this context...

I think that's true. It's only here in the anonymity of the Internets that the wackadoodles ply their tirade. A tiny but vocal minority.

i don't think it's true.....i think most Americans are being lulled by a false sense of security with their muslim marxist president....who in their right mind would elect this traitor twice...?

Simply don't understand why people like you aren't taken seriously.........

I think that's true. It's only here in the anonymity of the Internets that the wackadoodles ply their tirade. A tiny but vocal minority.

i don't think it's true.....i think most Americans are being lulled by a false sense of security with their muslim marxist president....who in their right mind would elect this traitor twice...?

Simply don't understand why people like you aren't taken seriously.........

especially by one-track people like you...

"...I think that's true. It's only here in the anonymity of the Internets that the wackadoodles ply their tirade. A tiny but vocal minority."
True.

Very few Americans would have the balls to stand up in a crowd of their fellow Average Americans and pontificate that American distrust of Islam is not well-founded.

Nice try :D
Didn't work any better than the batter whose team is down by 14 runs who still runs out the ground ball with two out in the ninth, but points for trying :coffee:

"...I think that's true. It's only here in the anonymity of the Internets that the wackadoodles ply their tirade. A tiny but vocal minority."
True.

Very few Americans would have the balls to stand up in a crowd of their fellow Average Americans and pontificate that American distrust of Islam is not well-founded.

Nice try :D
Didn't work any better than the batter whose team is down by 14 runs who still runs out the ground ball with two out in the ninth, but points for trying :coffee:
As I have already said, it's a free country, and you are entitled to continue deluding yourself that Islam is simply a religion, and that it poses no threat-vector to your country, but you will not be joined in that delusion by the vast majority of your countrymen.[MENTION][/MENTION]

Automatic gainsay notwithstanding...

I understand you being afraid to answer.

Yawn - more fallacy from the Obamunists...

Yeah, Obama is no Muslim. Obama hated the one Muslim influence in his life, Lolo Soetoro. Soetoro was a capitalist, and this offended Obama.

Mother - a Marxist
Grandparents - members of the CPUSA - proud Marxists
Mentor - Frank Marshall Davis - a Marxist
Father whom he worshipped - a Marxist, anti-colonialist

Hmm - pretty strong influence from something starting with "M," but it ain't "Muslim."

Last edited:
Ah... so you're saying we should employ the Obama strategy of bow to appease those that you fear.

If you knew more about Islam then you'd know that you don't have to fear every Muslim and lump them all together.

If you knew more about Americans-or just people in general-you'd know that that is exactly what has, will, and should happen. Don't Muslims divide people into people who follow Islam and everyone else as two distinct and separate groups?

Is that really fair? No. But we aren't being attacked by just one tribe (gang, sect, clan, division, or whatever) either. People who use terror tactics have no bitch coming when it comes to "fairness" anyway. If you fight nasty it should come as no surprise if you are dealt with in a similar fashion. Nor do you as a group deserve anything better.

There may well have been Nazis who were wonderful people as well as kind and innocent German women and children. We bombed them all. There is very little that is "fair" in war and jihadists who target civilians are due no complaint.

I understand you being afraid to answer.

Yawn - more fallacy from the Obamunists...

Yeah, Obama is no Muslim. Obama hated the one Muslim influence in his life, Lolo Soetoro. Soetoro was a capitalist, and this offended Obama.

Mother - a Marxist
Grandparents - members of the CPUSA - proud Marxists
Mentor - Frank Marshall Davis - a Marxist
Father whom he worshipped - a Marxist, anti-colonialist

Hmm - pretty strong influence from something starting with "M," but it ain't "Muslim."

This has always been something that I've found amusing. The notion that Obama is supposed to be a Muslim and a Marxist despite the fact that the two are rather contradictory and that most Marxist organizations tend to shy away from religion. People should really make up their minds as to which one he is supposed to be.

Is that really fair? No. But we aren't being attacked by just one tribe (gang, sect, clan, division, or whatever) either. People who use terror tactics have no bitch coming when it comes to "fairness" anyway. If you fight nasty it should come as no surprise if you are dealt with in a similar fashion. Nor do you as a group deserve anything better.

Most Muslims have nothing to do with terror attacks. Assuming you're Christian (if not then no biggie it doesn't diminish my point). Should I lump you together with the Christian soldiers in the Congo who burned 16 people alive today?

The utilization of mass guilt by association is silly.

If you knew more about Islam then you'd know that you don't have to fear every Muslim and lump them all together.
I don't think he fears Muslims...

I don't think that most Americans fear Muslims...

They simply do not trust this alien Warrior Religion and its Intrusive Secular Attributes...

And they choose not to concede so much as an inch to this unwelcome dogmatic scheme...

Common sense continues to reign amongst the American People, in this context...

Nope, we were in Manchester too.

Forum List

Back