The NRA Has An Anti-Semitism Problem

NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch makes flippant Holocaust joke about Trump-CNN feud
Oh dear. It seems that it isnt just "Wayne" that is that way inclined. Here is nra poster girl Dana Lost.

It appears Loesch is flippantly invoking a reference to doing nothing about the Holocaust, framing the media as Nazis. The tweet comes at a time when the Trump administration has been accused of anti-Semitic behavior and actions—from leaving Jews out of their statement on Holocaust Remembrance Day to Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s claim that Hitler didn’t use chemical weapons on the German people—and she was immediately accused of furthering the idea that the alt-right is littered with anti-Semites.

At best you would say that is insensitive. And yet they sent her to debate with Jewish survivors off the Florida shooting........

Sorry tommy, Jewish heritage is not a shield from criticism.
Its not "criticism" when you only single out Jewish people. Its something else.

You're just being paranoid. Who knew that there were so many jewish people among the survivors? It's news to me. The more people like this Bronstein chap points out these distinctions, the more it's going to lead people to wonder if it's really not just a....

Being paranoid and irrational are what the majority of Leftists are, two of their famous traits along with being devoid of having an Independent Thought Process and being devoid of the ability to do Logical Thinking. All Leftists exist in an Alternate Reality Echo Chamber and are the lowest common denominators among all the collective Sheep.

The donkey is only TEMPORARILY pixilated

An insightful look into your idiot mind is more like it.

Even a cursory glance at the modern-day Democratic Party validates McCarthy.
McCarthy was a subhuman drunken drug addicted bum who died of alcoholism and drugs, nice hero you have there

Sen. Joseph McCarthy: Unrepentant Junkie - Ending Cannabis Prohibition

Senator Joe McCarthy Shot Dope | Drug Enforcement Administration | Phencyclidine

Joseph McCarthy was correct that America was infested with Communist Subversives just like America is infested now still with Communist Subversives.

a small grain of truth------MILLET size

I think we all should just stop responding to the OP Troll Bot, ignore it and just discuss with each other the topic.

Yes, I agree. I waste too much of my brainpower arguing with wastes of space like Tommy. We need to focus our energies on creating unity among the right. Alone we are weak but together, we are unbreakable.

Oh dear. It seems that it isnt just "Wayne" that is that way inclined. Here is nra poster girl Dana Lost.

It appears Loesch is flippantly invoking a reference to doing nothing about the Holocaust, framing the media as Nazis. The tweet comes at a time when the Trump administration has been accused of anti-Semitic behavior and actions—from leaving Jews out of their statement on Holocaust Remembrance Day to Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s claim that Hitler didn’t use chemical weapons on the German people—and she was immediately accused of furthering the idea that the alt-right is littered with anti-Semites.

At best you would say that is insensitive. And yet they sent her to debate with Jewish survivors off the Florida shooting........

You're just being paranoid. Who knew that there were so many jewish people among the survivors? It's news to me. The more people like this Bronstein chap points out these distinctions, the more it's going to lead people to wonder if it's really not just a....

Well it was news to me as well. But I believe that Cruz was anti Semitic so perhaps that would explain it..

Well it was news to me as well. But I believe that Cruz was anti Semitic so perhaps that would explain it..

Well, you obviously "believe" a lot of things that aren't true.

I think we all should just stop responding to the OP Troll Bot, ignore it and just discuss with each other the topic.

Yes, I agree. I waste too much of my brainpower arguing with wastes of space like Tommy. We need to focus our energies on creating unity among the right. Alone we are weak but together, we are unbreakable.

Well not just the Right, I am completely open minded on including Libertarians, Centrists and Independents or anyone who shares our view that Leftist Maniacs are mentally unhinged and need forcing to the back of the bus, it's very easy to get Libertarians, Centrists and Independents to our side also because they are happy to discuss and debate and listen to other view points than their own and are not of the Screeching Type.

The Troll Bot doing the Troll Bot thing of the Funny, every time these low IQ idiots Funny a post I LOVE it because it just further illustrates they are devoid of the ability to do anything but post Talking Points Memos and Funny posts like the Autistic Retards they are. They are so moronic they do not know it's us who are laughing at them.

Last edited:

Well not just the Right, I am completely open minded on including Libertarians, Centrists and Independents or anyone who shares our view that Leftist Maniacs are mentally unhinged and need forcing to the back of the bus, it's very easy to get Libertarians, Centrists and Independents to our side also because they are happy to discuss and debate and listen to other view points than their own and are not of the Screeching Type.

Yes, definitely. But in today's political atmosphere of absolute conformity, everyone to the right of marx is considered a right wing extremist. Especially here in the US where the two party system dominates. I long for the day when we can start debating real issues without hysterical leftists trying to shut us down.

Well, you obviously "believe" a lot of things that aren't true.

No they are told what to think and they are told what to comment, this is what happens when you are devoid of an Independent Thought Process and are just a basic Useful Idiot Sheep.

Yes, definitely. But in today's political atmosphere of absolute conformity, everyone to the right of marx is considered a right wing extremist. Especially here in the US where the two party system dominates. I long for the day when we can start debating real issues without hysterical leftists trying to shut us down.

"everyone to the right of marx is considered a right wing extremist."

So then if that is the situation wear the badge of a Right-Wing Extremist as an honour, outside of the Leftist Maniac Echo Chamber NOBODY listens to these autistic retards, certainly NOBODY considers everyone to the Right of Marx as a Right-Wing Extremist.

McCarthy was a subhuman drunken drug addicted bum who died of alcoholism and drugs, nice hero you have there

Senator Joe McCarthy Shot Dope | Drug Enforcement Administration | Phencyclidine

Joseph McCarthy was correct that America was infested with Communist Subversives just like America is infested now still with Communist Subversives.
he was a garden variety drunken irish catholic bum

he was a garden variety drunken irish catholic bum

That must have taken a lot of the energy of those two brain cells to produce such a STUNNING response as that :rolleyes-41:

You're old, so I don't expect you to understand but teenagers have always latched onto edgy subcultures as a form of rebellion. The degenerate left has normalized everything that 20 years ago would have sent mom and dad into fits. Now the only taboo left is Nazism, that or getting a job and starting a business. There's millions of people pretending to be Nazis online just to shake up the status quo.

Also, have you even looked at photos of Nikolas De Jesus Cruz? Hardly a case study in genetic superiority, that one. Hitler would have him gassed him along with all of the other undesirables.

You're old, so I don't expect you to understand but teenagers have always latched onto edgy subcultures as a form of rebellion. The degenerate left has normalized everything that 20 years ago would have sent mom and dad into fits. Now the only taboo left is Nazism, that or getting a job and starting a business. There's millions of people pretending to be Nazis online just to shake up the status quo.

Also, have you even looked at photos of Nikolas De Jesus Cruz? Hardly a case study in genetic superiority, that one. Hitler would have him gassed him along with all of the other undesirables.
He look like an inbred nazi fuck.
However his appearance does nothing to wash away the NRA racism does it ?

So then if that is the situation wear the badge of a Right-Wing Extremist as an honour, outside of the Leftist Maniac Echo Chamber NOBODY listens to these autistic retards, certainly NOBODY considers everyone to the Right of Marx as a Right-Wing Extremist.
The NRA are right wing extremists. Why dont you condemn them ?

The left wants to put limits on the freedom of expression, and considers the term "free speech" as code for "hate speech"

Opinion | Free Speech vs. Hate Speech

Quiz: Is hate speech free speech? - CNN

The case for restricting hate speech

They are? Fighting for rights and gun safety makes you an extremist? Who knew?

The NRA are not racist, there are a lot of Black NRA members, Hispanic NRA members. Keep gibbering though we are all very entertained by your exceptional ignorance on yet another topic you know NOTHING about.

In Leftist Maniac Code Racist is Code Word for WHITE.

He's half Jewish and half Cuban. My communist public education taught me that diverse genes create better offspring but Cruz really pokes holes in that theory.

They are? Fighting for rights and gun safety makes you an extremist? Who knew?

To Leftist Manaics ANYTHING that is not PART of the Leftist Agenda is automatically Extremist and ALL Conservatives and Libertarians are Nazi's, note also how they ALL immediately deflect AWAY from Communists and Communism whenever that is brought into any discussion.

Jay
Pretty much everybody collected on this thread. Just need McGarrett and Shootspeeder to make up the full set of primitives..

Nobody has actually discussed the content of the article. You have attacked me,the journalist and the publication. None of you has the class to discuss the content.
‘Socialist’ isn’t code for Jew.
Next!

Jay Michaelson disagrees with you.

LaPierre’s speech never mentioned the word “Jew.” And yet, nearly every example of the “enemy” was Jewish.

“History proves it,” LaPierre said, to eruptions of roaring applause. “Every time, in every nation in which this political disease [socialism] rises to power, its citizens are repressed, their freedoms are destroyed, and their firearms are banned and confiscated. It is all backed in this country by the social engineering, and the billions, of people like George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Tom Steyer, and more.”

There are, of course, many billionaires engaged in progressive “social engineering” – Bill and Melinda Gates, for example, or Jeff Bezos. But the three LaPierre selected for opprobrium are Jews.

Why does LaPierre only use Jews to illustrate his bullshit ?

Apparently it took a Jew to notice?

Forum List

Back