The NRA Said "The Only Way To Stop A Bad Guy With A Gun,..

never let a tragedy or dancing on the graves of the dead go to waste, for their hate agenda ON the NRA...

are these the most pathetic shameless people ever?

This tragedy could have been prevented.

Yes, it could have.

This man should have never been allowed to have security clearance to the facility due to his past issues that were known to the military.

is a good guy with a gun"

It turns out Alexis was armed only with a shotgun. He was able to take down those "good guys with guns" in the building to then use their handguns to kill more people.

What will LaPierre and the gun-nutters say now? :eusa_think:

What will Mabel and the left-wing-nutters say now? :eusa_think:

Let me put on my left-wing hat, ok here we go, take all the guns away from the people, police, and military...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
No ...........
The best way to avoid confrontation:
1. Assume the Doggy Style Position
2. Wait for them to finish & go away

Thats how they do it in Russia.

It turns out Alexis was armed only with a shotgun. He was able to take down those "good guys with guns" in the building to then use their handguns to kill more people.

601753_238433832975703_642079086_n.jpg

from msnbc

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/Screen-shot-2013-09-17-at-7.44.58-PM.png

Let me put on my left-wing hat, ok here we go, take all the guns away from the people, police, and military...:eusa_angel:

You will mass dump the forum with right wing propaganda links, without posting a word, like you always do.

Feel free to join into this, or any thread when you can actually think for yourself :up:

too bad the good guy with a gun didnt know what was a coming

since the shooter walked up to him and took out his shotgun

and put it to the temple of the good guy and pulled the trigger

You will mass dump the forum with right wing propaganda links, without posting a word, like you always do.

Feel free to join into this, or any thread when you can actually think for yourself :up:

STFU Mabel, I'M doing the same thing you do, how do ya like it, ssob...:fu:

I'm a good guy who will soon have a gun, thanks to good people who stood up to the state of Illinois.

Hmm............................................................................................................................................. pedophilia is a misunderstood sexual minority that must be approached with compassion ....... not hatred.
In the name of tolerance sake ................ we must all learn to tolerate a pedophile's rights to have a consensual SEXUAL relationship with your child.
We can't have angry parents running around with guns hunting pedophiles, as this does not demonstrate tolerance.
We need to remove guns from the people so that pedophiles can explore their SEXUAL fantasies in the name of tolerance.

Remember this sir ............. every time someone goes out there and buys a gun ............. they are infringing upon a pedophiles rightssssss tS tS tS tS tS tStStStStStStStS

Thanks for confirming all you do is troll the forum without participating in discussion. :fu:

Thanks for confirming all you do is troll the forum without participating in discussion. :fu:

Coming from a board troll, that's funny. Shut the hell up, Black Label.

He passed your prescious government background check.

He was in a gun free zone, patrolled by armed security guards.

He voted for Obama.

And yet you're attacking "gun nutters".

It must really suck to be a liberal these days.

He voted for Obama.

I'm sure you have a link to this, I'd hate to think you are making up lies,...

'He Was More of a Liberal Type'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI8sJeKiIcs]'He Was More of a Liberal Type': CNN Guest Identifies Aaron Alexis as Obama Supporter - YouTube[/ame]

He voted for Obama.

Mabel, I thought progressives were smart, but they don't know how to use google...:cuckoo:

Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard Shooter, Allegedly Registered Democrat | National Report

Last edited:

Mabel, I thought progressives were smart, but they don't know how to use google...:cuckoo:

Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard Shooter, Allegedly Registered Democrat | National Report

A radical right wing propaganda site that has Ted Cruz/Sarah Palin as the headline? :lol:

You are too good, please link more :lmao:

NationalReport>NBC News has identified the suspect in the Washington D.C. Navy Yard shooting as Registered Democract Aaron Alexis, 34, originally of Ft. Worth, Texas (click here for report circulating on Twitter regarding the shooter). Alexis, allegedly a Muslim (possibly gay), was a civilian contractor who reportedly used the ID of a former employee to gain access into the facility. At this time, 13 people are reported dead and several others wounded.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...S324US325&q=Aaron+Alexis+Registered+Democract

Keep digging your doing a good job...rolmao

Mabel, you got smoked like a cheap cigar...:smoke:

Last edited:

He voted for Obama.

He's black. Obviously he isn't apart of the racist whites that exclusively make up the Republican voting block.

Forum List

Back