The NRA Should Have Never Messed With The Parkland Kids

The NRA leadership has turned on each other in an ugly civil war and is bleeding money. In 2016, the NRA was able to spend around 70 million mobilizing voters and buying online ads, but now, that’s roughly what they are losing annually. The group’s free fall has exposed extreme financial mismanagement. Excessive salaries, backroom deals, sexual-harassment charges (of course), ridiculous clothing allowances, expensive travel, and a secretive PR firm that refuses to say where its 40 million dollars annual budget goes.

The NRA brand is toxic, revenues are dropping, recruitment is way down, and the cherry on top—they are finally being investigated.

The NRA should have never messed with the Parkland kids
I’m becoming a member tomorrow, thanks for your post
Go for it, I heard LaPierre needs a new pair of shoes.
:auiqs.jpg:

The NRA leadership has turned on each other in an ugly civil war and is bleeding money. In 2016, the NRA was able to spend around 70 million mobilizing voters and buying online ads, but now, that’s roughly what they are losing annually. The group’s free fall has exposed extreme financial mismanagement. Excessive salaries, backroom deals, sexual-harassment charges (of course), ridiculous clothing allowances, expensive travel, and a secretive PR firm that refuses to say where its 40 million dollars annual budget goes.

The NRA brand is toxic, revenues are dropping, recruitment is way down, and the cherry on top—they are finally being investigated.

Thanks I will
Money well spent.
Protecting my bill of rights are very important

Thanks I will
Money well spent.
Protecting my bill of rights are very important
Too bad what you're doing isn't that.

"Messed with"? Is that the best phrase the low information crazy angry left can come up with for a political argument?

Typical response from a Trumpbot...that staggeringly uneducated group.

Who Are Donald Trump's Supporters, Really?
The ones where they do nasty things at a smaller percentage compared to yours. Those educated enlightened darlings are made of the stuff real reality shows can be made of. Of course that will never happen. From Inner city treasures of stories never to be used to people driven insane by prog agendas negating the rules of nature you promote over God and that you changed to fit in pure linear equality of every living being on this planet. Yeah, we see the educated. Everyday bringing primal responses to scorn from their fellow educated neanderthals that has the capability of throwing a leg bone at the 2001 A Space Odyssey's bar of life and call that 21st century evolved.

Why don’t you just buy LaPierre a new paisley shirt. That’s what he’s going to spend your money on.

PT Barnum was right. There’s a sucker born every minute.
The true suckers are the ones who believe giving up a Constitutional right will bring safety and security.

NRA is strong, stable, and doing just fine. Their members will be hotter than a gun barrel when it comes to turning out to vote to re-elect Trump.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is an internal struggle going on in the NRA today but it has absolutely nothing to do with that ignorant post you made.

There are two factions in the NRA. One is the group that is willing to compromise with the filthy Liberals on our Constitution rights and the other group that said that enough is enough.

The current leadership is the compromise group and many of us NRA members are getting tired of that.

For instance, Trump recently used the internal ATF rule making to ban bump stocks. It was a shitty thing for him to do. Exactly the kind of bullshit we would have expected from idiot Libtards. He didn't do it because he had convictions on bump stocks but because the current NRA leadership essentially gave him permision to do it. It was the wrong thing for them to do.

The NRA was weak after Parkland not pushing back strongly on the stupid legislation that the idiot Democrats and weak minded RINOs passed in Florida. They have been in other states also.

The rank and file NRA membership can't depend on the NRA leadership to look after our Constitutional rights and that is the reason the organization is having trouble. There is also some indication of a little corruption at the top that needs to be investigated.

We will get it sorted out. You filthy Moon Bat can go fuck yourself.

Can't wait until the NRA helps to get legislation passed so we can have grenade launchers and legally use then on Illegal Aliens and Heroin Addicts living in these Tent Cities in Sanctuary Shit Holes.

iu

Last edited:

Forum List

Back