The NRA Should Have Never Messed With The Parkland Kids

They give in but they are the best we got. Too many Americans want our founders to have died in vain.

I'm a life member, although I'm not delighted with the organization, it has more to do with their willingness to appease bed wetting parasites like Skews.

Fuck those Parkland asshole kids too. They could have been aborted and Skews wouldn't give a fruit fly's fuck.

Too bad on of those Parkland rounds didn't have your name on it, asshole.
Way to dispel the notion that liberals are dangerously unhinged!

That's why I become a Life Member ... don't have to worry about renewals.

8137f664f1020f10421eb77fc37377d5--karl-malone-mother-jones.jpg

Karl should be their spokesman

a black man with a gun

Still he couldn't deliver a championship to Utah even with stockton feeding him the ball so maybe he will have better luck as a spokesman

The NRA leadership has turned on each other in an ugly civil war and is bleeding money. In 2016, the NRA was able to spend around 70 million mobilizing voters and buying online ads, but now, that’s roughly what they are losing annually. The group’s free fall has exposed extreme financial mismanagement. Excessive salaries, backroom deals, sexual-harassment charges (of course), ridiculous clothing allowances, expensive travel, and a secretive PR firm that refuses to say where its 40 million dollars annual budget goes.

The NRA brand is toxic, revenues are dropping, recruitment is way down, and the cherry on top—they are finally being investigated.

The NRA should have never messed with the Parkland kids

You Tards are a Hoot with all your Bull Shit.....

Trump and the NRA are both kicking your Tard asses silly.....

You Tards will never get our guns...

So you know for a fact what the entire future of America will be?

Hmmmm...you don't think very much before you type here...do you?

I assume you just bang on the keyboard with your fists or head.

People are not coming for your guns you gun bunny (assuming you got then legally).

You Tards are always after our guns...….

I'm a life member, although I'm not delighted with the organization, it has more to do with their willingness to appease bed wetting parasites like Skews.

Fuck those Parkland asshole kids too. They could have been aborted and Skews wouldn't give a fruit fly's fuck.

You're another leftist piece of shit that should have been eaten by a rat in a dumpster behind a Planned Unparenthood Clinic.

If I was at Parkland and rounds came my way I can promise they would have been returned if I had the physical ability. Turds like you want to take the mechanical capacity away from people and increase the casualties because you're too stupid to put simple pieces together.

square-peg-round-hole-d-high-quality-rendering-40404749.jpg

Fuckin retard...

You're another leftist piece of shit that should have been eaten by a rat in a dumpster behind a Planned Unparenthood Clinic.

If I was at Parkland and rounds came my way I can promise they would have been returned if I had the physical ability. Turds like you want to take the mechanical capacity away from people and increase the casualties because you're too stupid to put simple pieces together.

Fuckin retard...

Oh look...that's the Focus on the Family device for teaching one's son to not be gay.

The NRA leadership has turned on each other in an ugly civil war and is bleeding money. In 2016, the NRA was able to spend around 70 million mobilizing voters and buying online ads, but now, that’s roughly what they are losing annually. The group’s free fall has exposed extreme financial mismanagement. Excessive salaries, backroom deals, sexual-harassment charges (of course), ridiculous clothing allowances, expensive travel, and a secretive PR firm that refuses to say where its 40 million dollars annual budget goes.

The NRA brand is toxic, revenues are dropping, recruitment is way down, and the cherry on top—they are finally being investigated.

They should talk to Russia and have them post fake meme's that no one remembers or seen.

I’m becoming a member tomorrow, thanks for your post
Go for it, I heard LaPierre needs a new pair of shoes.

Fuckin retard...

Waaaaah, waaaaaaaah! If you were there you would have hauled ass so fast your ashhole would have been left waiting for the rest of your sorry ass to return.

Thanks I will

Why don’t you just buy LaPierre a new paisley shirt. That’s what he’s going to spend your money on.
:laughing0301:

So, on the one hand, the NRA pumps millions into lobbying and advertising, but on the other, all the money is wasted on Wayne LaPierre?

Which is it?

Where is the evidence that any of these problems have to do with the Parkland kids other than the Daily Kook speculating so?

Thanks I will
Money well spent.

Forum List

Back