The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

The US did the right thing-------but communists like you keep trying to spin shit about it.
And what the hell is this? You make accusations about being "uneducated" but you play the "anyone who disagrees with me on ANYTHING = communist" game? Hard to get more ignorant than that, especially if you are trying to cast that accusation against ME.

And what the hell is this? You make accusations about being "uneducated" but you play the "anyone who disagrees with me on ANYTHING = communist" game? Hard to get more ignorant than that, especially if you are trying to cast that accusation against ME.
Ignorant is making claims with out any links any cites or any facts to call on.

And you are another revisionist historian blowhard that does not understand the concept of Bushido and loyalty to the emperor in ww2 japan
There you go again. "You don't agree, so you don't understand!" :rolleyes:
I understand just fine.
What history do you imagine to be under threat of revision? Does the mere notion that you might have to actually think about a comfortable narrative unnerve you so much?

There you go again. "You don't agree, so you don't understand!" :rolleyes:
I understand just fine.
What history do you imagine to be under threat of revision? Does the mere notion that you might have to actually think about a comfortable narrative unnerve you so much?
CITE some fact retard link to a source verifying that fact.

The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima​

Yes. Too bad we didn't have a big enough bomb to nuke the island of Japan clean into two parts with the sea filling in-between!

It would have helped lower the ocean a bit and it would have ensured far more victims of the Emperor's stubbornness to surrender were immediately incinerated for a quick and easy death.

Does the mere notion that you might have to actually think about a comfortable narrative unnerve you so much?
I have listened to the revisionist narrative that evil Americans bombed hiroshima for no reason for many years

you will NEVER say anything on this topic that I have not heard before

I have listened to the revisionist narrative that evil Americans bombed hiroshima for no reason for many years

you will NEVER say anything on this topic that I have not heard before
Ask him for a link he thinks no one sees my posts that make him look ignorant as fuck. All he has ever linked to is a newspaper article with no sources.

Then you obviously don't understand what treaties are. Nations that do not sign a treaty are not part of that treaty and are in no way obligated or protected by it's terms.
.Since nuclear weapons had not been invented previously I don't much think you can find a prior treaty wherein we promised not to use them against Japan.
Incendiary bombs were in common use during WWII and did in fact cause more death and destruction than nuclear weapons. But feel free to look for a treaty that supports your bullshit.
Again, i am not suggesting anyone broke a treaty. I am saying that, in a discussion of the morality and ethics of the bombs, there is no real place for a stupid declaration of moral equivalence with bayonets. That's all.

There is no "revision" in the actual words, actions, and documents of that time.
And the men who were leading our military in tje pacific knew very well that invading japan would cost many American lives

And the men who were leading our military in tje pacific knew very well that invading japan would cost many American lives

Forum List

Back