The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

Sure it has. They sued for peace thru sweden and russia. The emperor himself said he wanted peace
LOL the Swedish lie I see the link I provided clearly shows that Sweden wasnt done by the Government and when they found out about it sent a cable reminding their rep they intended to fight to the bitter end as for Soviets that article also pointed out the plan was to offer the Soviets a deal to ally with them against the US if they brokered a CEASEFIRE not a surrender.

You said we have their opinions then falsely called my facts opinions and then gave a snarky laugh. Where are your facts? The Japanese did not stop fighting. It’s historical fact.
Their statements are a part of the factual record.

Deny that

Whose statements and what statements? Just answer the question. Do you deny the fact that the Japanese were still fighting?
The statements of the admirals and generals that said the bomb was not needed.

Deny they are part of the factual record

The statements of the admirals and generals that said the bomb was not needed.

Deny they are part of the factual record
It is such a joy reading the inane, sophomoric essays of those who are ignorant of history, criticizing the critical decisions that were made in real time.

The justification for both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs was written throughout the entire Pacific Rim by the conduct of the Japanese themselves.

Starting with the unprovoked attack on Pearl Harbor, the horrific treatment of POW's, the grotesque behavior of Japanese soldiers and guards in Occupied territories, the maniacal behavior of Japanese soldiers throughout the war and beyond, the horrific policy decisions of Japanese commanders, to the rhetoric of Japanese political leaders in Japan, preparing for the inevitable land invasion, where women and children were being prepared to fight with - literally - sticks and stones, to the death.

The idea that the Japanese were anywhere close to surrender is preposterous to anyone familiar with the facts on the ground. The bombs saved hundreds of thousands of Japanese lives as well as tens of thousands of American lives. It was the most fully justified military decision in human history. A pox on anyone claiming otherwise. You make me want to puke.

If you had written these pathetic self-righteous bullshit essays in the '50's when WWII vets were still around, you would have been thrashed to within an inch of your miserable, ignorant lives.
Here is a good synopsis…I provided a quote form another Forum member.

Afraid of what? The U.S. wasn't involved in a significant war when I got out of high school or college.
I
Direct quotes and historical documents aren't "lying."
It's lying---people lie all the time---people are idiots and get things wrong and people lie when they are playing political games of manipulation. Quotes are often taken out of context. Cherry picking quotes and attempting to use as evidence to prove something that other more reliable evidence clearly shows is inaccurate is still lying hun.

The bombs ended the war. The japanese would not have completely surrendered without the bombs BOTH being dropped due to the order of their god-ruler. These are the facts. They would have fought to the last man, woman, and child. (In order to prevent being captured which would have offended their god-ruler--they tossed their own small kids over cliffs killing them.) The two cities bombed despite the lies were indeed military targets. The Japanese were truly horrid people who had to be stopped completely and totally or they would have been a repeated threat costing more millions of lives later on. If the bombs weren't dropped, we would have lost millions of more people trying to end their terror upon others and even themselves.

I

It's lying---people lie all the time---people are idiots and get things wrong and people lie when they are playing political games of manipulation. Quotes are often taken out of context. Cherry picking quotes and attempting to use as evidence to prove something that other more reliable evidence clearly shows is inaccurate is still lying hun.

The bombs ended the war. The japanese would not have completely surrendered without the bombs BOTH being dropped due to the order of their god-ruler. These are the facts. They would have fought to the last man, woman, and child. (In order to prevent being captured which would have offended their god-ruler--they tossed their own small kids over cliffs killing them.) The two cities bombed despite the lies were indeed military targets. The Japanese were truly horrid people who had to be stopped completely and totally or they would have been a repeated threat costing more millions of lives later on. If the bombs weren't dropped, we would have lost millions of more people trying to end their terror upon others and even themselves.
Then prove the quotes are out of context. That is your claim.....just prove it

You mean everything that you were told as a child and now are afraid to even think about.
Sweetheart--I read a lot and I had a mother who was obsessed with old books especially history hun before rewriting history became in vogue---and then again I grew up around my elderly family---including my Grandfather and his 5 brothers who were all in WW2.

I research constantly hun---as a matter of habit.

AGain--the facts not he said/she said is that Japan would not have fully surrendered without the bombs BOTH bombs being dropped---------the two cities despite the lies that libs/communists/globalists/idiotic manipulative school teachers have spread since atleast my childhood were indeed military targets. The same groups lies about the Japanese being anything but absolutely evil assholes that needed to be killed to get them to stop their agressions which included mass rapes, cannabalism, tortured of capture soldiers, splitting open of pregnant women's bellies for sport along with stabbing infants for fun had to be stopped and asking pretty please would have never worked. They murdered their own children to avoid offending their druggy god/ruler who had them convinced to allow their selves or kids to live captured would be a sin.

It doesn't matter what anyone said about history for whatever reason---the facts are there---the japanese culture then would have never allowed for a full surrender without the bombs--their fucking god/ruler would have never stopped his aggressions until it became clear (even though he didn't know that we used up the last of our bombs) to him that he too could be bombed into the afterlife where they knew that he was not a god.

Without the bombs---Japan would not have completely surrender ---and they would not stopped their aggressions long term causing more wars later on killing more----sick of the globalist communists bullshit of trying to rewrite history making the US the bad guys when the facts we sacrificed to try to keep the worlds peace.

If you want to argue something that has some merits--why not try something along the lines of had the US not stopped Japan that the Japanese could have continue to rape and murder the chinese which might have saved us some hardaches now.

Last edited:
Sweetheart--I read a lot and I had a mother who was obsessed with old books especially history hun before rewriting history became in vogue---and then again I grew up around my elderly family---including my Grandfather and his 5 brothers who were all in WW2.

I research constantly hun---as a matter of habit.

AGain--the facts not he said/she said is that Japan would not have fully surrendered without the bombs BOTH bombs being dropped---------the two cities despite the lies that libs/communists/globalists/idiotic manipulative school teachers have spread since atleast my childhood were indeed military targets. The same groups lies about the Japanese being anything but absolutely evil assholes that needed to be killed to get them to stop their agressions which included mass rapes, cannabalism, tortured of capture soldiers, splitting open of pregnant women's bellies for sport along with stabbing infants for fun had to be stopped and asking pretty please would have never worked. They murdered their own children to avoid offending their druggy god/ruler who had them convinced to allow their selves or kids to live captured would be a sin.

It doesn't matter what anyone said about history for whatever reason---the facts are there---the japanese culture then would have never allowed for a full surrender without the bombs--their fucking god/ruler would have never stopped his aggressions until it became clear (even though he didn't know that we used up the last of our bombs) to him that he too could be bombed into the afterlife where they knew that he was not a god.

Without the bombs---Japan would not have completely surrender ---and they would not stopped their aggressions long term causing more wars later on killing more----sick of the globalist communists bullshit of trying to rewrite history making the US the bad guys when the facts we sacrificed to try to keep the worlds peace.

If you want to argue something that has some merits--why not try something along the lines of had the US not stopped Japan that the Japanese could have continue to rape and murder the chinese which might save some hardaches now.
I think the opinions of the military leaders are worth something

The military generals disagree with that assessment
So you found generals that disagree with historical facts. Unfortunately that doesn't prove a thing. I do notice, as I read through some of the over 900 posts in this thread, the same Forum members who always express disdain for America are the ones you are in line with. Also, you failed to comment on the good synopsis of facts (from another forum member) that I posted.

Then prove the quotes are out of context. That is your claim.....just prove it
I've already addressed the quotes in general----from idiots who should have been removed from command for being so inept that they were repeatedly bought up for review for getting our people killed, to others who are of no importance, to others playing political games. If you want me to argue a specific quote---Words mean nothing hun. HARD facts do--and I have already told you what the Japanese were like, what they believed, what they did, and what they were willing to continue to do which makes it clear that without the bombs intimidating their druggy god/ruler-- that the wars with Japan would have never completely ended without the bombs.

Last edited:
So you found generals that disagree with historical facts. Unfortunately that doesn't prove a thing. I do notice, as I read through some of the over 900 posts in this thread, the same Forum members who always express disdain for America are the ones you are in line with. Also, you failed to comment on the good synopsis of facts (from another forum member) that I posted.
No I found that virtually ALL the US military leadership believes the bombs were not needed. These people knew more about the situation on the ground than anyone. You simply dismiss them ......which I find odd

Forum List

Back