The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

Or it could have been 3 days. Japan surrendered as soon as it found out about the Russian invasion

Why not just wait those three days?
They did no such thing, if they were afraid of the Soviets why did they fight them for a month and why did the GOVERNMENT of Japan REFUSE to surrender? Again RETARD the only reason Japan surrendered to the US was that the Emperor over rode the Government which DID NOT VOTE to surrender.

If Hiroshima and Nagasaki did not force Japan to surrender then why did russia invading manchuria force then to?
Because japan held out hope that russia would intercede on its behalf to negotiate terms. Japan knew that russia hated America and hoped they would at least be part of the negotiations

The invasion ended that

Had Republicans dropped the bomb, every Aug 6 and 9, we'd have worldwide demonstrations and protests, people wearing skeleton suits, etc. But since it was a Democrat, not a peep is said.
Yeah, so Truman vaporizes hundreds of thousands, but the hypocritical left doesn't lay a glove on him. Leftwing history authors instead treat Truman as a tough-minded independent no-nonsense midwestern values leader. Notice not one leftwinger in here is condemns Truman. Remember how the left absolutely crucified George W. Bush for war atrocities, even though Bush did everything possible to avoid them. Remember the silly Gitmo furor? Remember their handwringing over waterboarding Islamic terrorist leaders in order to extract critical information? As I said, had Trump, Bush, or Ike dropped the bomb, they and the right would be absolutely crucified every August 6 and 9. Worldwide annual protests. The take-home here is that the left doesn't care one iota about human loss of life. They were silent as the leftwing atheists murdered 150 million in the last century. They are silent at the 73 million annual abortions in the world, they don't care about genocide of Christian in the Muslim worlds, and they don't care that blacks kill 15,000 other blacks in the US each year. What killings are the left "outraged" about? The relatively few blacks who are killed by white cops. That's it!

Listening to leftwingers mewl about Nagasaki while not condemning Truman in no uncertain terms illustrates their true goal...which is to hammer America and conservatives.

Last edited:
They did no such thing, if they were afraid of the Soviets why did they fight them for a month and why did the GOVERNMENT of Japan REFUSE to surrender? Again RETARD the only reason Japan surrendered to the US was that the Emperor over rode the Government which DID NOT VOTE to surrender.
You are dismissed son

Because japan held out hope that russia would intercede on its behalf to negotiate terms. Japan knew that russia hated America and hoped they would at least be part of the negotiations

The invasion ended that
You are still overlooking the Code of Bushido that was very real to japanese military officers

and you are trying assign rationality to the japanese that didnt exist

You are still overlooking the Code of Bushido that was very real to japanese military officers

and you are trying assign rationality to the japanese that didnt exist
Japanese military officers did not surrender. In fact they tried to stop him with a coup

Only the emperor could surrender.....and he did

Vegas does this in every thread, every forum. He was booted out of the last forum he was in. I know, because I saw it happen. Wonder why he suddenly appeared on the scene here six days ago? Wonder no more.

Just so everybody knows.
You mad because you admitted you had gay sex in college but now love to attack gay people

I called you out on it

Japanese Navy Admiral: The US has destroyed our navy.

Emperor: No problem

Japanese Air Force General: The US has destroyed our air force.

Japanese Navy Admiral: The US has control of the seas surrounding Japan.

Japanese Air Force General: The US has control of the air over Japan.

Japanese Army General: The US has just unleashed a new technology - a nuclear bomb - that completely wiped out Hiroshima

Japanese Army General: The US just dropped another nuclear bomb on Nagasaki which wiped Nagasaki off of the face of the earth.

Japanese Army General: The Russians just announced they are sending their navy which is just a dinghy to invade Japan.

Emperor: The Russians are coming! Holy shit balls! Really! The Russians! Holy Fuck we better surrender.

The Japanese had, in fact, already sued for peace. The atomic bomb played no decisive part, from a purely military point of view, in the defeat of Japan.

— Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, [91]

The Japanese had, in fact, already sued for peace. The atomic bomb played no decisive part, from a purely military point of view, in the defeat of Japan.

— Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, [91]
Link not found

Vegasgiants: But but but but... I said the Russians were going to intercede on Japan's behalf...

ding: Really? The Russians that had been warring with Japan since 1904?

Vegasgiants: Yes, those Russians

ding: Why would they do that?

Vegasgiants: because they were going to get something for it or they are just really nice guys.

ding: Yes, Russians are known for being nice. That's what they are best known for. So why would we let Russia swoop in and benefit from our being sneak attacked by Japan and fighting a bloody war in the Pacific on our own for four years?

Vegasgiants: I don't have to answer your questions.

ding: You are partially right, you don't have answers to my questions.

The use of [the atomic bombs] at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons ... The lethal possibilities of atomic warfare in the future are frightening. My own feeling was that in being the first to use it, we had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was not taught to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be won by destroying women and children.

— Fleet Admiral William D. Leahy, Chief of Staff to President Truman, 1950, [101]

Forum List

Back