The Obama Countdown Thread

I am going to have to sent Barry something thanking him for being...
3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

I have to say his second amendment policy made me a shit load of money… :dance:

Maybe we'll get lucky and he will suffer a fatal stroke before his time is up.

Or be struck by a meteorite.

Or catch ebola.

Joyful Joy and Blissful Bliss await those of us who have endured 8 years of Obama's Narcissism and Hopenchange nonsense.

As of today, December 12, 2016, it is 39 days until we achieve NOBAMA.

Obama Out Of Office Countdown Clock | Counting Down To
dow more than doubling giving all the rednecks back all they lost with the last ah republican ,,, that pissed me off Want to see the repub scum starve

Joyful Joy and Blissful Bliss await those of us who have endured 8 years of Obama's Narcissism and Hopenchange nonsense.

dow more than doubling giving all the rednecks back all they lost with the last ah republican ,,, that pissed me off Want to see the repub scum starve
All commies dream of starvation and torture, that's nothing new.

All commies dream of starvation and torture, that's nothing new.
you can eat matzah and derma

Don't you have a big jar of flies with which to occupy yourself by removing their wings?

Don't you have a big jar of flies with which to occupy yourself by removing their wings?
seems to me you were doing that for 8 years now it's our turn to f up your congress

I am going to have to sent Barry something thanking him for being...
3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

I have to say his second amendment policy made me a shit load of money… :dance:

LMAO Good for you. Glad somebody made money while this douchebag was in the WH.

Forum List

Back