The Obama Countdown Thread

Joyful Joy and Blissful Bliss await those of us who have endured 8 years of Obama's Narcissism and Hopenchange nonsense.

As of today, December 12, 2016, it is 39 days until we achieve NOBAMA.

Obama Out Of Office Countdown Clock | Counting Down To
dow more than doubling giving all the rednecks back all they lost with the last ah republican ,,, that pissed me off Want to see the repub scum starve

Don't you have a big jar of flies with which to occupy yourself by removing their wings?
seems to me you were doing that for 8 years now it's our turn to f up your congress
Wow you people just don't learn, do you?

Have you noticed your side losing seats over the past few years?

Time for you to move to Cuba! See ya!

I am going to have to sent Barry something thanking him for being...

how could anyone miss making a good deal of coin with a dow more than doubling?
3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

I have to say his second amendment policy made me a shit load of money… :dance:

LMAO Good for you. Glad somebody made money while this douchebag was in the WH.

Joyful Joy and Blissful Bliss await those of us who have endured 8 years of Obama's Narcissism and Hopenchange nonsense.

dow more than doubling giving all the rednecks back all they lost with the last ah republican ,,, that pissed me off Want to see the repub scum starve

Don't you have a big jar of flies with which to occupy yourself by removing their wings?
seems to me you were doing that for 8 years now it's our turn to f up your congress

how many we lose this past election?

I'm sure he does.

Take a look at the Obama record of the Dems losing governorshops, state legislatures and control of Congress and then get back to us, Junior.

Obama has lost nearly 70 House seats since taking office

Take a look at the Obama record of the Dems losing governorshops, state legislatures and control of Congress and then get back to us, Junior.
how many in congress did dems lose??

Obama has lost nearly 70 House seats since taking office
this past election the one the people voted more for hillary to the tune of almost 3 million votes

I'm not sure it's possible for them to lose MORE.

"Democrats suffered one defeat after another in states they had hoped to recapture. "
Democrats fail to retake control of the Senate after big losses on election night
:crybaby::itsok::(

What a blithering idiot. Clearly, you are too illiterate to use a search engine to access information. I'm not your personal interwebs research librarian.

Time to put the irrelevant on ignore for me. Waste of time/energy/space/air/life.

It would be more impressive if the clock were to count down in seconds instead of days.

There are quite a few countdown resources on the vast and mysterious interwebs.

Here's a more detailed version:

Obama Countdown

What a blithering idiot. Clearly, you are too illiterate to use a search engine to access information. I'm not your personal interwebs research librarian.
That proves you're just a repub coward afraid to speak the truth afraid they'll take your sheet away

That proves you're just a repub coward afraid to speak the truth afraid they'll take your sheet away

Better try harder! You're almost a contender for Worst Noob of 2016!

Moron.

Moron.
No need You're just a slave to a party of bigots racists and haters Just think You the KKK and Putin all agreed on chump

Moron.
No need You're just a slave to a party of bigots racists and haters Just think You the KKK and Putin all agreed on chump

At the risk of being immodest by quoting myself, here's a bit of friendly advice:

"Stupid, ignorant, racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, bible thumping, gun hugging, fried cheese eating, NASCAR watching, fat Walmart Shopping, gas guzzling, Patriarch Nuclear Family living, Flyover Losers, knuckle dragging, hick hick hick hick Rubes"

Just a suggestion for the Dems: you might want to rethink the above Sales Pitch. It's not exactly closing the deal for you.

The Sales Pitch

Forum List

Back