The Obama Countdown Thread

Woohoo!!!! 18 days and 20 hours to NOBAMA!!!!!!!!

Take a look at the Obama record of the Dems losing governorshops, state legislatures and control of Congress and then get back to us, Junior.
how many in congress did dems lose??

What a blithering idiot. Clearly, you are too illiterate to use a search engine to access information. I'm not your personal interwebs research librarian.
That proves you're just a repub coward afraid to speak the truth afraid they'll take your sheet away

Better try harder! You're almost a contender for Worst Noob of 2016!

Moron.
No need You're just a slave to a party of bigots racists and haters Just think You the KKK and Putin all agreed on chump

You are a blithering moron.

Period.

End of story.

17 days to NOBAMA!!!!!!!

The rule of the original fascist party is coming to an end, Founded on the genocide of the Eastern nations the Ds have never got above their origins.

5 days and 21 hours until NOOOOOBABBLE!!!!!

I can't wait to watch him leave the White House for the final time never to return :eusa_dance: I think its great Obama will live in DC near the White House, he will have to sit there in his house, nobody paying him any attention while a few blocks away Trump is the most powerful man on earth commanding from the oval office. Every Trump win will get under Obama's skin I promise you. :eusa_dance:

I can't wait to watch him leave the White House for the final time never to return :eusa_dance: I think its great Obama will live in DC near the White House, he will have to sit there in his house, nobody paying him any attention while a few blocks away Trump is the most powerful man on earth commanding from the oval office. Every Trump win will get under Obama's skin I promise you. :eusa_dance:

Obabble is staying in DC because that is where the greatest concentration of Prog Buttsniffer who worship him are located. He can't live without seeing himself reflected in the eyes of others.

He's going to be a far worse Ex-Presdient than Jimmy Carter.

Fo Shizzle.

Less than 1 day and 1 hour until NOOOOOOBABBLE!

w00t!

I have a very nice bottle of Champagne chilling in the fridge, and will toast to our new President Trump quite enthusiastically tomorrow.

Forum List

Back