The Obama Economy In Pictures

One of the most damning articles I've ever seen. Lays out graphically the disaster that is Obamanomics. This cannot be laid at the feet of Bush, the GOP, or anyone else. Dems own this mess,and Obama in the lead. Was it gross incompetence or planned? I dunno.
The Obama Economy ? In Pictures | Furthermore

Did you see that first 12 trillion of debt came from Republicans from your own link? Then they handed it to Obama, block everything he tries to do and complain about how awful he is. Did they think we wouldn't notice?

well considering it was only 9 trillion when bush left office and that was an accumulation from all previous administrations looks like you are clueless again.

One of the most damning articles I've ever seen. Lays out graphically the disaster that is Obamanomics. This cannot be laid at the feet of Bush, the GOP, or anyone else. Dems own this mess,and Obama in the lead. Was it gross incompetence or planned? I dunno.

Did you see that first 12 trillion of debt came from Republicans from your own link? Then they handed it to Obama, block everything he tries to do and complain about how awful he is. Did they think we wouldn't notice?

well considering it was only 9 trillion when bush left office and that was an accumulation from all previous administrations looks like you are clueless again.

If it wasnt Bush it was those Republicans in Congress blocking everything Obama tried to do for the first two years. Who cares that Democrats controlled both houses with filibuster proof majorities?

Last edited:

Yes.. only REPs raked up debt.. every DEM prez and congress gave us surpluses... oh.. wait, no surplus since 1957.. rdummy is spewing off lies again.. color me shocked

Good god this bullshit gets old. Obama BAD. Bush GREAT.

Why bother typing all that other horseshit which is simply being regurgitated over and over.

Just say; Obama BAD. Bush GREAT.

We will all know what it is you are really saying. Obama BAD. Bush GREAT. Why argue over it?

Well. except NOBODY was saying Bush was some great fiscal president.. nor really a great president of any kind...

But nice try, troll

Obama-work%20is%20done.jpg

Why bother typing all that other horseshit which is simply being regurgitated over and over.

We will all know what it is you are really saying. Obama BAD. Bush GREAT. Why argue over it?

Well. except NOBODY was saying Bush was some great fiscal president.. nor really a great president of any kind...

But nice try, troll
I disagree.
Bush had a lot handed to him. Rising terror, Iraq, North Korea, Libya, a recession etc. He had lots of hard choices to make. It was inevitable he would make some bad ones. But he also made some very good ones. The surge was one of those. It worked when everyone in Washington declared "the war is lost."

tHANKS FOR THE MELTDOWN, GREEDY MEGARICH pUBS- i'M SURE THAT WAS pELOSI'S fault....only cost 5 trillion to avert a full blown depression, hater dupes...

Obama unable to pass anything since 2/4/2010, phony debt crises every 6 months -0.6 cut in growth every time- I'd say it's a''Party of NO economy''...

But nice try, troll
I disagree.
Bush had a lot handed to him. Rising terror, Iraq, North Korea, Libya, a recession etc. He had lots of hard choices to make. It was inevitable he would make some bad ones. But he also made some very good ones. The surge was one of those. It worked when everyone in Washington declared "the war is lost."

Sorry.. Bush did not do well fiscally... his decision on that front cannot even be close to thought of as 'good'.. even with the tax cuts that COULD HAVE BEEN GOOD, he and the rest of the government did not bring about necessary spending cuts to go along with them

The surge was not a fiscal decision... and that one decision in no way makes him great....

tHANKS FOR THE MELTDOWN, GREEDY MEGARICH pUBS- i'M SURE THAT WAS pELOSI'S fault....only cost 5 trillion to avert a full blown depression, hater dupes...

Obama unable to pass anything since 2/4/2010, phony debt crises every 6 months -0.6 cut in growth every time- I'd say it's a''Party of NO economy''...

Go kill yourself, troll.. make the world a better place

The surge worked because the militias decided to stop for a while before that...Bush was a total catastrophe...and Clarke says he could have stopped 9/11 if he weren't so incompetent...

Notice what? that Under Obama we've spent in 4 years what Bush did in 8.

Because 12 is halfway between surplus and 17?

Far left propaganda programming trumps any facts.

WTF is wrong with you, hater dupe...ANYWAY, there are only Pub trolls like you- stupid insults, hate, and ridiculous talking points...

WTF is wrong with you, hater dupe...ANYWAY, there are only Pub trolls like you- stupid insults, hate, and ridiculous talking points...

When the hate gets thrown back at a troll, they get bent out of shape...

Troll... I am honestly all for ignorant trolls such as yourself, removing yourselves from the oxygen and gene pool... it makes a better world for those of us who actually don't lie habitually, suck off the system, and would want to bring about more slogan chanting idiots

As if, Pubtroll...

Masters in history, retired teacher...YOU... YOU KNOW AS LITTLE ABOUT ME AS YOU DO ABOUT REALITY....SEE SIG FOR FACTS YOU DON'T KNOW, THE BS YOU DO...

It's believed Bush bought off the militias at the time of the surge...at any rate, it was the stupidest war EVER, based on bs spin...

your swell Frankie.....:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back