The Obama Economy

So the economy didn't really improve that much under Obama because the business community didn't think Obama was cute?
No, it was just because democrat ideas always hurt businesses.
LOLOL

That must explain why there’s only one Republican President on record who left office with the unemployment rate lower than when he started.

Just one.... Reagan

While at the same time, no Democrat on record left office with the unemployment rate higher than when he started.

Not one.
One must look at the Congress that was in control to truly understand. Idiots that only point at a preisident for gains or losses show their ignorance.
Take that up with the poster complaining about Obama’s economy.
You made the comment. So I addressed you.
I was responding to someone else. If you want to change what’s being discussed, you’ll have to submit a change request in triplicate.

LOLOL

That must explain why there’s only one Republican President on record who left office with the unemployment rate lower than when he started.

Just one.... Reagan

While at the same time, no Democrat on record left office with the unemployment rate higher than when he started.

Not one.
One must look at the Congress that was in control to truly understand. Idiots that only point at a preisident for gains or losses show their ignorance.
I was responding to someone else. If you want to change what’s being discussed, you’ll have to submit a change request in triplicate.
I don’t need to change anything. You made a comment that was not correct. I informed you of such.

LOLOL

Just one.... Reagan

Not one.
These silly statistics you retards trot around always amuse me. Republicans cause unemployment? What an absurd assertion. :laugh:
LOLOL

Leave it to a rightard to talk about the economy but then try to ignore the unemployment rate which is one of the economy’s leading indicators.
You trot out some basic statistic (assuming it's even true) and expect us to believe YOU know the cause of it? Pff, get the fuck out of here! :laugh:
LOL

Why would I get the fuck out of here after bitch-slapping you with unemployment stats, which are one of the leading indicators of the economy.

You want a link confirming what I said? Sure...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
There are many factors that determine unemployment rates. Your simplistic breakdown of these statistics is amusing. You are a basic person, so it should come to no surprise that you think you have a point.

You almost have to laugh that the DOW wasn't doing much until Barry Hussein signed Bush's tax breaks back into law. The DOW never hit 20,000 during Hussein's eight years and jumped to 26,000 in less than two years of Trump. It should be noted that Obama was the only president in modern history who's GDP never hit 3% in his entire two terms. Trump hit 4.1 in a year.
Liar.

Obama hit 3% or higher:

2009Q4 4.5
2010Q2 3.7
2010Q3 3.0
2011Q4 4.7
2012Q1 3.2
2013Q1 3.6
2013Q3 3.2
2013Q4 3.2
2014Q2 5.1
2014Q3 4.9
2015Q1 3.3
2015Q2 3.3

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2018-08/gdpchg.xlsx

Like I always say... if conservatives didn’t lie, they’d have nothing at all to post.
Nice try. Fact Check says that there were eight quarters during the Hussein admin where the GDP reached 3% but the GDP never hit an annual rate 3% in the entire 8 years which is how the GDP is calculated..

LOLOL

Just one.... Reagan

Not one.
I don’t need to change anything. You made a comment that was not correct. I informed you of such.
LOLOL

No, you protested what I said. What I said was 100% correct.

You almost have to laugh that the DOW wasn't doing much until Barry Hussein signed Bush's tax breaks back into law. The DOW never hit 20,000 during Hussein's eight years and jumped to 26,000 in less than two years of Trump. It should be noted that Obama was the only president in modern history who's GDP never hit 3% in his entire two terms. Trump hit 4.1 in a year.
Liar.

Obama hit 3% or higher:

2009Q4 4.5
2010Q2 3.7
2010Q3 3.0
2011Q4 4.7
2012Q1 3.2
2013Q1 3.6
2013Q3 3.2
2013Q4 3.2
2014Q2 5.1
2014Q3 4.9
2015Q1 3.3
2015Q2 3.3

Like I always say... if conservatives didn’t lie, they’d have nothing at all to post.
Nice try. Fact Check says that there were eight quarters during the Hussein admin where the GDP reached 3% but the GDP never hit an annual rate 3% in the entire 8 years which is how the GDP is calculated..
LOLOL

You rightards are hysterical.

I gave you the link to the BEA which corroborates exactly what I said.

Here it is again: no modern president has ever failed to reach an annual (yearly for you liberals) 3% GDP except Barry Sotoro Hussein. It's a fact, live with it and accept it or attend TDS counseling.

LOLOL

What you said is not 100% correct, hence my retort. One must look at everything involved in the economic picture. You chose to spout drivel without using cognitive functions to understand the entire landscape. I’ve noticed that’s what you do.

The big picture is similar to Jimmie Carter. Barry tried to put on a happy face but Black unemployment was in double digits while Hussein's spokespeople actually bragged about the increase in food stamp recipients. The liberal media tried to spin it but the economy was in the toilet, unemployment was rising while Barry tried to convince Americans that he would "wean America off fossil fuel" and the rest of the world was pumping the stuff like never before. Barry apparently thought that if he could apologize for America's decadence he would convince the jihad that we were the good guys. If it wasn't for the liberal media covering up every crazy mess that Obama created he would have been laughed out of Washington.

LOLOL

What you said is not 100% correct, hence my retort. One must look at everything involved in the economic picture. You chose to spout drivel without using cognitive functions to understand the entire landscape. I’ve noticed that’s what you do.
Not only was my statement 100% correct, I even corroborated my claim with a link from the BLS.

All you can do is bitch and moan, eanwhike, the BLS shows my claims are correct.

LOLOL

Just one.... Reagan

Not one.
These silly statistics you retards trot around always amuse me. Republicans cause unemployment? What an absurd assertion. :laugh:
LOLOL

Leave it to a rightard to talk about the economy but then try to ignore the unemployment rate which is one of the economy’s leading indicators.
You trot out some basic statistic (assuming it's even true) and expect us to believe YOU know the cause of it? Pff, get the fuck out of here! :laugh:
LOL

Why would I get the fuck out of here after bitch-slapping you with unemployment stats, which are one of the leading indicators of the economy.

You want a link confirming what I said? Sure...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
There are many factors that determine unemployment rates. Your simplistic breakdown of these statistics is amusing. You are a basic person, so it should come to no surprise that you think you have a point.
So? I was responding to your post that ‘Trump has "inspired’ business community that was "not that fond" of Obama’

I’m amused how you think you can discuss the economy by president but I can’t.

LOLOL

Not only was my statement 100% correct, I even corroborated my claim with a link from the BLS.

All you can do is bitch and moan, eanwhike, the BLS shows my claims are correct.
It was not correct. When you make comparisons of economies from one president to the next you must consider the Congress that had control. The problem with people like you is you don’t consider the entire landscape. Therefore you are a hack.

Here it is again: no modern president has ever failed to reach an annual (yearly for you liberals) 3% GDP except Barry Sotoro Hussein. It's a fact, live with it and accept it or attend TDS counseling.
Dumbfuck, here’s what you said...

”It should be noted that Obama was the only president in modern history who's GDP never hit 3% in his entire two terms. Trump hit 4.1 in a year.”

You said nothing about annual changes and you even implied quarterly changes when you pointed out trump had one quarter in one year where he hit 4.1% real GDP growth.

Which led me to appropriately reply with quarterly figures under Obama. And I don’t give a shit what you think fact-check says, the BEA shows the following quarters under Obama were at 3% or higher....

2009Q4 4.5
2010Q2 3.7
2010Q3 3.0
2011Q4 4.7
2012Q1 3.2
2013Q1 3.6
2013Q3 3.2
2013Q4 3.2
2014Q2 5.1
2014Q3 4.9
2015Q1 3.3
2015Q2 3.3

The big picture is similar to Jimmie Carter. Barry tried to put on a happy face but Black unemployment was in double digits while Hussein's spokespeople actually bragged about the increase in food stamp recipients. The liberal media tried to spin it but the economy was in the toilet, unemployment was rising while Barry tried to convince Americans that he would "wean America off fossil fuel" and the rest of the world was pumping the stuff like never before. Barry apparently thought that if he could apologize for America's decadence he would convince the jihad that we were the good guys. If it wasn't for the liberal media covering up every crazy mess that Obama created he would have been laughed out of Washington.
Unemployment rose during Obama’s 1st year in office. After that, it was mostly in decline...

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2010_2018_all_period_M07_data.gif

LOLOL

It was not correct. When you make comparisons of economies from one president to the next you must consider the Congress that had control. The problem with people like you is you don’t consider the entire landscape. Therefore you are a hack.
Nope, I don’t have to do any such thing when someone compares the economy between Obama and Trump. When they compare presidents, it’s only reasonable to respond in kind. I understand you want to shift away from that because the unemployment rate never once ended up higher with a Democrat president in office while it came down only once with a Republican President in offer, but then who cares about you? :dunno:

LOLOL

Nope, I don’t have to do any such thing when someone compares the economy between Obama and Trump. When they compare presidents, it’s only reasonable to respond in kind. I understand you want to shift away from that because the unemployment rate never once ended up higher with a Democrat president in office while it came down only once with a Republican President in offer, but then who cares about you? :dunno:
You’re right. You don’t have to if you want to wallow in ignorance. However if you want to understand an economy and be truthful. You must look at all contributing factors. But since you want to remain ignorant, I can’t help you.

What are you comparing Obama’s yearly GDP with a quarterly GDP from Trump? That’s not honest.

If you are dancing over Trumps 4.1% then you should also praise Obama’s 4.7% in 2011 or his 4.9% and 5.1% in 2014... agreed?

You seem to be having a problem with your comparisons today. You shouldn’t be comparing stock market highs between Obama and Trump as we are in an expanding economy. You should be comparing growth rates. Both presidents have seen great growth during the terms of their administrations... Trumps growth still hasn’t matched Obama’s or Clinton’s for that matter

Trump Ranks Sixth In Stock Market Performance Behind Obama And Clinton

Dumbfuck, here’s what you said...

”It should be noted that Obama was the only president in modern history who's GDP never hit 3% in his entire two terms. Trump hit 4.1 in a year.”

You said nothing about annual changes and you even implied quarterly changes when you pointed out trump had one quarter in one year where he hit 4.1% real GDP growth.

Which led me to appropriately reply with quarterly figures under Obama. And I don’t give a shit what you think fact-check says, the BEA shows the following quarters under Obama were at 3% or higher....

2009Q4 4.5
2010Q2 3.7
2010Q3 3.0
2011Q4 4.7
2012Q1 3.2
2013Q1 3.6
2013Q3 3.2
2013Q4 3.2
2014Q2 5.1
2014Q3 4.9
2015Q1 3.3
2015Q2 3.3

Cherrypick much? These are numbers of the change in GDP from the previous qtr. So when you show the 5.1 for 2014 Q2 it means GDP went up by a bit over 5% from the previous qtr, which was -1.0%. Which is kinda dishonest of you. So tell us, did Obama ever have an annual GDP growth of 3% or better during his 8 years in office? I don't think so, the average annual GDP growth was around 2% and that ain't good.

Forum List

Back