The Obama Economy

Here it is again: no modern president has ever failed to reach an annual (yearly for you liberals) 3% GDP except Barry Sotoro Hussein. It's a fact, live with it and accept it or attend TDS counseling.
Speaking of TDS …. Obama is not the only president to fail ever reaching 3% growth annually.... Trump is sitting right next to him.

Obama's personal economy is great...now that he is a private citizen and President Trump is in charge of the National Economy.

Glad Obama's economy is doing so well, and very glad he is no longer in a position to fuck things up for the rest of us.
You assholes are sofa king stupid that you think Trump is doing good things for the economy.

He borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump into the economy. The gains he gets will be short lived as he drives us into the next great recession.

His steel tariffs has increased costs for manufacturers here in the US. Imported & domestic steel costs are all up. To who's benefit?
Obama also borrowed.
The steel tariff is only on raw steel.
Import steel beams ready for construction and there's no tariff.

The stock market hit record highs under Trump, not Obama. Trump's GDP is much better than Obama's. Paycheck are better under Trump.
All three of those are totally false. You lose.
My God you are stupid.
Are you going to claim that the stock market didn’t hit record highs under Obama?

Trump crushed any of those records.
Of course he did after inheriting a strong and growing economy.

Employment was growing steadily and continued to grow under Trump...

The stock market was hitting high after high under Obama and continued to grow under Trump. Like the S&P500...

171011134835-bull-market-sp-500-1011-780x439.jpg

… but this is now Trump's economy and he deserves the credit as he's done a good job of keeping the economy growing. But don't ever fool yourself -- he was handed a silver platter and has managed to not drop it. Whereas Obama was handed a shitstorm and turned it into the silver platter he handed Trump.

The stock market hit record highs under Trump, not Obama. Trump's GDP is much better than Obama's. Paycheck are better under Trump.
My God you are stupid.
Are you going to claim that the stock market didn’t hit record highs under Obama?

The stock market was hitting high after high under Obama and continued to grow under Trump. Like the S&P500...

… but this is now Trump's economy and he deserves the credit as he's done a good job of keeping the economy growing. But don't ever fool yourself -- he was handed a silver platter and has managed to not drop it. Whereas Obama was handed a shitstorm and turned it into the silver platter he handed Trump.

Obama and his party helped create the shit storm (Barney Frank ring a bell?). The GOP took over the House in 2010 and the recovery begins. But lets not kid ourselves. The economy had no place to go but up once those loans faulted. However, Obama's economic recover was anemic. Trump put the economy into high gear with his tax cuts, business friendly policies, better trade deals and by putting America first. Trump's average GDP is already better. The stock market really took off under Trump and companies started to give bonuses due the tax cuts.

My God you are stupid.

Obama and his party helped create the shit storm (Barney Frank ring a bell?). The GOP took over the House in 2010 and the recovery begins. But lets not kid ourselves. The economy had no place to go but up once those loans faulted. However, Obama's economic recover was anemic. Trump put the economy into high gear with his tax cuts, business friendly policies, better trade deals and by putting America first. Trump's average GDP is already better. The stock market really took off under Trump and companies started to give bonuses due the tax cuts.
LOLOLOL

Obama wasn't even in federal office until 2005; by then much, if not most, of the damage was done. And Barney Frank was but one member of the minority party in the House, with no ability to prevent or impose any bills on the Repuplican majority.

As far as the GOP taking over in 2010 "and the recovery begins" -- you're fucking delusional. :cuckoo:

The GOP didn't take over until 2011 -- almost a full year after the private job markets began posting steady increases and about 22 months after the stock market began what we now acknowledge is a bull run.

All you just did was to prove what the brain-dead right always do -- take credit for the good news under Democrats and stick Democrats with the bad news resulting from Republicans. Good job, you should expect a GOP merit badge for that one.

Who was President when the stock market crashed and millions lost their jobs?

It was 2008. Who was President?
Are you under the impression that Bush caused the housing market crash? You fucking tard! :laugh:
Of course he, and Republicans, caused it...

”Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!” ~ George Bush, 2004 Republican National Convention

More minorities serving food at $9.00/hour = Liberal success.
Another dope who can’t refute the OP. I love it when I win here at USMB. I feel like Max Scherzer pitching against a little league team. :laugh:

You "won" by posting that OP? Really? Says who? You?

Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history despite spending trillions in stimulus. His passing of the ACA and push for Cap & Trade legislation prolonged the economic suffering that millions of Americans endured. His trade deals hurt American jobs. You can't name his economic policies to grow the economy for the last six years he was in office because he didn't have any! If it weren't for an energy boom created by fracking advances (which he opposed!) his economy would have been far worse than it was!

Anyone claiming that what's happening NOW is the result of Barack Obama's economic policies is a buffoon!

Another dope who can’t refute the OP. I love it when I win here at USMB. I feel like Max Scherzer pitching against a little league team. :laugh:

Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history despite spending trillions in stimulus. His passing of the ACA and push for Cap & Trade legislation prolonged the economic suffering that millions of Americans endured. His trade deals hurt American jobs. You can't name his economic policies to grow the economy for the last six years he was in office because he didn't have any! If it weren't for an energy boom created by fracking advances (which he opposed!) his economy would have been far worse than it was!

Anyone claiming that what's happening NOW is the result of Barack Obama's economic policies is a buffoon!
He also inherited the worst economy in modern history.

The recession ended in June 2009, before anything he enacted could take effect.

Great, let’s see your proof that his stimulus plan and auto bailout had no effect....

And what was his first legislative priority after inheriting that economy? Passing the ACA...something that hurt job creation and economic growth? What was his second priority? Passing Cap & Trade legislation...something else that would have hurt job creation and economic growth? Who does that? Millions of Americans were out of work and Barry went after a couple of progressive "wish list" goals instead of doing things to create jobs and grow the economy!

Great, let’s see your proof that his stimulus plan and auto bailout had no effect....

With all due respect, Faun...if the stimulus plan had succeeded in creating the jobs that it promised to...then they wouldn't have started using "jobs created or saved" in a desperate attempt to hide how few jobs they DID create!

They had a small effect. Mostly benefitted the unions.

With all due respect, Faun...if the stimulus plan had succeeded in creating the jobs that it promised to...then they wouldn't have started using "jobs created or saved" in a desperate attempt to hide how few jobs they DID create!
Since they used that term even before passing ARRA, that exposes you yet again as the lying con tool you are for trying to portray it as though they didn’t use that term until after ARRA was implemented.

Since they used that term even before passing ARRA, that exposes you yet again as the lying con tool you are for trying to portray it as though they didn’t use that term until after ARRA was implemented.

They used "jobs created or saved" as their go to term before the Obama stimulus sputtered? The "lying tool" here would be you, Faun for claiming they didn't use that to hide how few jobs they created!

And what was his first legislative priority after inheriting that economy? Passing the ACA...something that hurt job creation and economic growth? What was his second priority? Passing Cap & Trade legislation...something else that would have hurt job creation and economic growth? Who does that? Millions of Americans were out of work and Barry went after a couple of progressive "wish list" goals instead of doing things to create jobs and grow the economy!
I don’t see where it hurt job growth. Perhaps you can point that out?

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2010_2018_all_period_M07_data.gif

Forum List

Back