🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Occupy Wall Street Movement is WORKING!!!

Is that any worse than the mantra that the rich are all 'job creators'?

I will guarantee you one thing there Moe:
The rich create a hell of a lot more jobs than the poor.
So pick your poison.
I go with the rich 100% of the time when it comes to job creation.
Wham it zero on set. EP team on ready. KO team on the pads and 4th string D on alert.

Really?
Why would the rich create jobs if no-one can afford to buy what they're producing...Curly?
You need some sort of balance.

You might ask that DUMB-ASS of why Obama just invested millions of tax payer dollars into Finland to a company called FISCAR so they can build 100K cars for us? dip shit.

As long as this OWS movement is seen as wanting to take away the wealth of any American and give it to someone else then they will fail to accomplish anything.

What in the world gives anyone the right to say "those guys have too much"?

You want more? Work harder or smarter.

Or you can join the anarchists, which is all I see when I look at these fools........

I know a bloke that is close to 70 years old.
I have known him for about 25 years.
He has a business doing trenching work for utility companies.
He has no employees.
He has one machine (a chain trencher), but can dig and re-instate by shovel with amazing speed and quality of work.
He is the hardest working fellow I've ever met.
He lives in a very modest cottage and takes no extended holidays - certainly never overseas.

I guarantee that he pays his full quota of tax.
Now, try and convince me that it's fair that rich people or corporations can get out of paying tax.
Now, try and convince me that it's fair that rich people or corporations can get out of paying tax"
That is conjecture which you've latched onto only because it makes you feel better.
Fair has nothing to do with it.
IF your 70 year old friend had any business sense, he would use his money to buy another trencher or two, beat on a few doors, score a contract or two, hire three guys to run the trenchers. Then he can afford to take that overseas vacation.
See how that works? Instead of whining about the system or trying to beat the system, we 'massage' the system.

You're right, he has no business sense.
In fact I've often paid him more than what he's invoiced me for because his charge-out rates are too low.
But he doesn't want to be a business man, he just wants to work hard, and he's bloody good at what he does.

He's not clever enough to be a business man but he has a talent and plenty of drive and will work until his limbs drop off and I think he should be fairly recompensed for his efforts - certainly not penalised because he's not clever enough to 'massage the system'.
That last sentence exposes you as a smug, gated-community-dwelling, let-them-eat-cake prick.

Excuse me for pointing out this out but you're an arrogant fuck.

As long as this OWS movement is seen as wanting to take away the wealth of any American and give it to someone else then they will fail to accomplish anything.

What in the world gives anyone the right to say "those guys have too much"?

You want more? Work harder or smarter.

Or you can join the anarchists, which is all I see when I look at these fools........

He has no employees.
He has one machine (a chain trencher), but can dig and re-instate by shovel with amazing speed and quality of work.
He lives in a very modest cottage and takes no extended holidays - certainly never overseas.

Now, try and convince me that it's fair that rich people or corporations can get out of paying tax.
And when was the last time YOU actually cut a check to the feds, or VOLUNTARILY gave money to the feds via your tax payment?

That's what cracks me up about you libs.......You talk the talk, but never walk the walk.

Michael Moore, your lib hero, is worth over thirty million, but has never VOLUNTEERED to give up a damn dime beyond what he owes, but is out there running his mouth about being willing to pay more taxes.

Bottom line, liberals are phoney, hypocritical fucking idiots!

I own three businesses, I employ around 30 people, I have no trusts to hide my assets, if my businesses fail I lose my house and toys and I often pay that man more than what he asks for.

Michael Moore is a fat comedian in a baseball cap as far as I'm concerned, I'm not fooled by clever editting and juxtapostions.

Try another insult - Stupid Clown.

He has no employees.

Now, try and convince me that it's fair that rich people or corporations can get out of paying tax"
That is conjecture which you've latched onto only because it makes you feel better.
IF your 70 year old friend had any business sense, he would use his money to buy another trencher or two, beat on a few doors, score a contract or two, hire three guys to run the trenchers. Then he can afford to take that overseas vacation.
See how that works? Instead of whining about the system or trying to beat the system, we 'massage' the system.

In fact I've often paid him more than what he's invoiced me for because his charge-out rates are too low.
But he doesn't want to be a business man, he just wants to work hard, and he's bloody good at what he does.

He's not clever enough to be a business man but he has a talent and plenty of drive and will work until his limbs drop off and I think he should be fairly recompensed for his efforts - certainly not penalised because he's not clever enough to 'massage the system'.
That last sentence exposes you as a smug, gated-community-dwelling, let-them-eat-cake prick.

Obamafuck is arguably a traitor.....

Ever hear of the Rosenberg's?

I will guarantee you one thing there Moe:
The rich create a hell of a lot more jobs than the poor.
So pick your poison.
I go with the rich 100% of the time when it comes to job creation.
Wham it zero on set. EP team on ready. KO team on the pads and 4th string D on alert.

Really?
Why would the rich create jobs if no-one can afford to buy what they're producing...Curly?
You need some sort of balance.

You might ask that DUMB-ASS of why Obama just invested millions of tax payer dollars into Finland to a company called FISCAR so they can build 100K cars for us? dip shit.

I haven't heard about this...what's it about?

20th century Salem victims?

Yup....

You're the ones who think you're billy bad ass...

Yeah you can damage private businesses, can you take an AR????

Yup....

What are you talking about?

Salem is a typical progressive argument against Christianity, despite the fact it was 300 years ago...

At least my religion doesn't embrace honor killings er - I wouldn't murder my daughter.

Yup....

What are you talking about?

Salem is a typical progressive argument against Christianity, despite the fact it was 300 years ago...

At least my religion doesn't embrace honor killings er - I wouldn't murder my daughter.

I agree.
I have no great issue against Christians...some of my best friends are probably Christians.

I might be tempted to carry out a killing in the name of my daughter's honour.

He has no employees.

And you, by self-description, are a sucker! Nobody gave me a damn thing; I'm in the 1% you hate because I WORKED for it! I do business like I fought a war-fair, by the book, and hard as nails. I make no apologies for being more intelligent than the other guy! I have no tolerance whatever for stupidity, whining, or excuses; don't make any, don't take any...and I eat suckers like you for a snack! I don't give a tinker's damn whether you, or anyone else, likes that or not! The hatred and envy of losers, whiners, and malcontents tells me I am doing something right. I take it you are NOT American, so I REALLY don't give a shit what YOU think, or ANY other foreigner on this board thinks, of me, my country, or how we run things here. Hell yes, I think I am better than you! You got that, piss-ant? You foreign interlopers need an American boot up your marxist arse, until you learn to keep your noses out of our affairs! You got that one too? Good! I am an Arrogant American, and damn proud of it!

And you, by self-description, are a sucker! Nobody gave me a damn thing; I'm in the 1% you hate because I WORKED for it! I do business like I fought a war-fair, by the book, and hard as nails. I make no apologies for being more intelligent than the other guy! I have no tolerance whatever for stupidity, whining, or excuses; don't make any, don't take any...and I eat suckers like you for a snack! I don't give a tinker's damn whether you, or anyone else, likes that or not! The hatred and envy of losers, whiners, and malcontents tells me I am doing something right. I take it you are NOT American, so I REALLY don't give a shit what YOU think, or ANY other foreigner on this board thinks, of me, my country, or how we run things here. Hell yes, I think I am better than you! You got that, piss-ant? You foreign interlopers need an American boot up your marxist arse, until you learn to keep your noses out of our affairs! You got that one too? Good! I am an Arrogant American, and damn proud of it!

:thup:

Likely an Australian. ;)

Only they are stupid enough to call someone else an arrogant fuck and not see that as arrogance. :razz:

Ha, you have me wrong.
I'm doing very well thank you, no whining here.
In fact, if were to take this message board at face value I'd come to the conclusion that America is a shit place to be.
However, I know otherwise because know a lot of Americans and I've been for a look.

I don't envy you and I certainly don't envy the self-centred view that you have of the world.
It might be interesting to you that I don't care whether you're American or Kenyan or whatever - an arrogant fuck is an arrogant fuck no matter what country you live in.

Likely an Australian. ;)

Only they are stupid enough to call someone else an arrogant fuck and not see that as arrogance. :razz:

You're right, they would be.
Australians...grrrrrr!!!!

Likely an Australian. ;)

Grrr? Stupid. Calling someone an arrogant fuck is the height of arrogance itself, not toughness and then admitting it shows an even clearer path to said stupidity.

:lmao:

Likely an Australian. ;)

Grrr? Stupid. Calling someone an arrogant fuck is the height of arrogance itself, not toughness and then admitting it shows an even clearer path to said stupidity.

:lmao:

Possibly.
No point arguing it on the internet.

They go hand in hand.

OWS has changed the dialogue to what is should be.

There is a tidal shift occuring in American politics.

The Republicans have run out of bullets. Their bullshit won't fly anymore.

So you're saying the Democrats have hijacked the OWS movement? That makes sense, given the union involvement and other orgs.
Of course now that they are rioting they are losing whatever sympathy they may have enjoyed with average voting Americans.

I know it will be troubling to you, but you have now lost the dialogue and the next election.

Thanks to these brave souls the focus is now where it belongs, on the corrupting influence of big money on American politics.

You must be talking about the 730,000,000 special interest dollars that O'Bamma spent to buy the Presidency, right?

One thing seems fairly obvious.

The technicque of calling OWS protestors "communists" isn't working.

I have little doubt the people who hate the OWS take some small conmfort believing that nonsense, but nobody else does.

The debate has shifted, folks.

OWS has already accomplished its goal.

Forum List

Back