🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Occupy Wall Street Movement is WORKING!!!

It started with "All Iwant is for them to pay their fair share".
Now the lie is "the rich pay no taxes".
Obama/liberal/Democrat/anti producer/mocher mentality.
All lies.
Blame the tax code if some do not pay "their fair share" but they all pay taxes.

All lies.
Blame the tax code if some do not pay "their fair share" but they all pay taxes.

Is that any worse than the mantra that the rich are all 'job creators'?

Since the OWS movement has started, the conversation has shifted from the debt and deficit to JOBS and income inequality. Even the unctuous little twerp, Eric Cantor and the Budget Munster, Paul Ryan have been discussing income inequality. That can only be seen as a victory for the OWS movement.

Another victory for OWS comes from Bank of America who have decided NOT to charge people a ridiculous fee for using their debit cards.

Keep the pressure on!!!

:clap2:
LMAO!

According to the latest Quinnipiac poll, you're full o' shit!

Support for those dirty lil' unbathed liberal idiots has dropped like a friggin' rock.....Particularly since the dirty lil' unbathed liberal bastards decided to start getting violent.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Since the OWS movement has started, the conversation has shifted from the debt and deficit to JOBS and income inequality

To solve "income inequality", you take money from the people who invest in companies and from the companies who hire people.

Then you ask where the jobs are.

Liberals, wow...

Since the OWS movement has started, the conversation has shifted from the debt and deficit to JOBS and income inequality

To solve "income inequality", you take money from the people who invest in companies and from the companies who hire people.

Liberals, wow...

To solve income inequality you keep giving money to the people that destroyed the American economy with a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Republicans, wow...

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
The arrogance of you people that totally dismiss the OWS movement is breathtaking.

If nothing else it shows that there are a lot of pissed off people out there.
The Tea Party movement shows the same.

Even if neither movement survives at the intensity or in the form they are now, and the participants go back to their homes and lives, there will still be a lot of pissed off people out there if their concerns aren't addressed - and they will just carry on getting more pissed off.

Taking over town squares or shouting at politicians at town hall meetings will release some of the steam for a while but the pressure will build up again.

It will be foolish to ignore them and just hope they go away.

I don't dismiss them. I feel sorry for them because they are misguided.
My oldest son is 25, he works 2 jobs to pay his bills. His 2000 car was leaking oil yesterday. I taught him how to put in a valve gasket to stop the leak. Still cost him for the gasket, saved $$ on that labor and he also put in his own spark plugs, saving $70. He has 30K in college loans.
My youngest son is 21, graduated UGA at age 20, works 2 jobs and is starting another. He lives in Athens, Ga. still and rents a small apartment. He supports the occupy groups but he has no time to protest and pay his bills. He has 20K in college loans.
My daughter is 18, acts professionally and pays her own way. Freshman in college. Made 30K in one year acting and singing.

The Occutards claim they are against the current American free enterprise system, they oppose every aspect of it as it is unfair to them, they state that this system does not give them a chance and they believe it is unfair to everyone except the 1%ers, whoever the fuck they are.
Instead of FIGHTING FOR CHANGE, the 'tards want a larger piece of the pie of the very system they condemn.
Dumb asses they are. They have no clue what they want.

But, that's the thing.
You're dismissing them because of the idiots that appear on the telly.
Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of nutcases involved and they make great tv.

Looking for a cohesive message might be a waste of time.
With many it could be as simple "I work my arse off but can't make any headway, I see rich pricks getting government bailouts and paying no tax...where's the fairness in that?".

No, I dismiss them because I know dozens of those young folks that are down there. They went to school with my kids.
They are all spoiled middle class and upper middle class kids now mad because Mommy and Daddy have finally cut them off from the allowance they have been receiving for 14 years since age 10.
Parents have been enabling these now adult brats for all their lives.
Why do you do so?

All lies.

I will guarantee you one thing there Moe:
The rich create a hell of a lot more jobs than the poor.
So pick your poison.
I go with the rich 100% of the time when it comes to job creation.
Wham it zero on set. EP team on ready. KO team on the pads and 4th string D on alert.

Liberals, wow...

To solve income inequality you keep giving money to the people that destroyed the American economy with a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Republicans, wow...

I am rich and no one gave me a Damn Thing.
Where do you read these things you post. Surely you do not make them up and post it.

No, I dismiss them because I know dozens of those young folks that are down there. They went to school with my kids.
They are all spoiled middle class and upper middle class kids now mad because Mommy and Daddy have finally cut them off from the allowance they have been receiving for 14 years since age 10.
Why do you do so?

When I was about five, we were at the pool.

My father called me over to him. I didn't understand the concept of a deep end (or just how deep it was). He said it was time for my first swimming lesson. The next thing I know, he throws me several yards out into the pool (in today's world, he might have been arrested). I sank to the bottom and he eventually came and got me.

I quickly figured out how to swim after that because he indicated we would be coming back in two weeks to repeat the lesson.

Since the OWS movement has started, the conversation has shifted from the debt and deficit to JOBS and income inequality. Even the unctuous little twerp, Eric Cantor and the Budget Munster, Paul Ryan have been discussing income inequality. That can only be seen as a victory for the OWS movement.

Another victory for OWS comes from Bank of America who have decided NOT to charge people a ridiculous fee for using their debit cards.

Keep the pressure on!!!

Man you're retarded. First the Republicans have been preaching job the entire time. You just choose not to listen. Second, the reason BOA choose to drop the $5 fee is because they have lost some much business. Not the OWS business, but the Tea Party and middle class business. The $5 fee was a windfall for the community bank and credit union. Two business they are very selective and conservative in their lending practices. OWS would call these two types of organizations classist and racist, since they tend to give loans to people with money for down-payments and income to support the loan!

As long as this OWS movement is seen as wanting to take away the wealth of any American and give it to someone else then they will fail to accomplish anything.

What in the world gives anyone the right to say "those guys have too much"?

You want more? Work harder or smarter.

Or you can join the anarchists, which is all I see when I look at these fools........

I know a bloke that is close to 70 years old.
I have known him for about 25 years.
He has a business doing trenching work for utility companies.
He has no employees.
He has one machine (a chain trencher), but can dig and re-instate by shovel with amazing speed and quality of work.
He is the hardest working fellow I've ever met.
He lives in a very modest cottage and takes no extended holidays - certainly never overseas.

I guarantee that he pays his full quota of tax.
Now, try and convince me that it's fair that rich people or corporations can get out of paying tax.
And when was the last time YOU actually cut a check to the feds, or VOLUNTARILY gave money to the feds via your tax payment?

That's what cracks me up about you libs.......You talk the talk, but never walk the walk.

Michael Moore, your lib hero, is worth over thirty million, but has never VOLUNTEERED to give up a damn dime beyond what he owes, but is out there running his mouth about being willing to pay more taxes.

Bottom line, liberals are phoney, hypocritical fucking idiots!

Last edited:
As long as this OWS movement is seen as wanting to take away the wealth of any American and give it to someone else then they will fail to accomplish anything.

What in the world gives anyone the right to say "those guys have too much"?

You want more? Work harder or smarter.

Or you can join the anarchists, which is all I see when I look at these fools........

I know a bloke that is close to 70 years old.
I have known him for about 25 years.
He has a business doing trenching work for utility companies.
He has no employees.
He has one machine (a chain trencher), but can dig and re-instate by shovel with amazing speed and quality of work.
He is the hardest working fellow I've ever met.
He lives in a very modest cottage and takes no extended holidays - certainly never overseas.

I guarantee that he pays his full quota of tax.
Now, try and convince me that it's fair that rich people or corporations can get out of paying tax.
Now, try and convince me that it's fair that rich people or corporations can get out of paying tax"
That is conjecture which you've latched onto only because it makes you feel better.
Fair has nothing to do with it.
IF your 70 year old friend had any business sense, he would use his money to buy another trencher or two, beat on a few doors, score a contract or two, hire three guys to run the trenchers. Then he can afford to take that overseas vacation.
See how that works? Instead of whining about the system or trying to beat the system, we 'massage' the system.

Why do you do so?

My father called me over to him. I didn't understand the concept of a deep end (or just how deep it was). He said it was time for my first swimming lesson. The next thing I know, he throws me several yards out into the pool (in today's world, he might have been arrested). I sank to the bottom and he eventually came and got me.

I quickly figured out how to swim after that because he indicated we would be coming back in two weeks to repeat the lesson.

Similar to my first swimming "lesson" but this event had a more lasting effect on me.
In the 9th grade my coaches saw something in a skinny, tall drink of water scared shitless when they stuck me in a varsity scrimmage at D end. I was 13 a few days short of 14 as my birthday is late August. Now this was late 60s and there was no such thing as 4 years of varsity eligiblity in high school. I looked across the line at an offensive tackle with a damn beard and I was shaking like a leaf. I was 150 lbs maybe. This O tackle was 240 or more and was 20 years old. He ran my ass over and over and over. He was arrested for car theft weeks after the season ended thank God. I played JV that year, moved up the next and I struggled my sophomore year but the rest is history.
NO CRY BABIES.

Last edited:

Keep the pressure on!!!

:lol::lol:

96684_600.jpg

Tragedies will be happening soon at the OWS protests, thus, they will go away quickly. Ever see cockroaches scatter when the lights are turned on?

Im laughing harder by the day..............people who hail from places like Irrelevantown, Bumfook and Scratchmyassville, USA dont get it

.......... these absurd protests will be ending soon and you can mark my words. When business in lower Manhattan is getting slammed, there are people who are not going to be happy and they're not Wall Street guys. Anybody with half a brain about how shit really works knows there is a tragedy coming down there.........and real soon.............and will have nothing to do with the cops.

You fuckk with certain groups like the carting business or the restaurant business..........theres some people behind those businesses that these park assholes have no clue about. City gangs can be bought for cheap and the people who pick up the phone to contact them have deep pockets. You want to talk ruthless? And you can bet your bottom dollar it will ALL be caught on video and you'll see these morons scatter like a bunch of cockroaches inside an hour. 90% of them are thatched cottage dwellars their whole lives. They know nothing outside of their iPhone existence. But they will...........

Nutters making 400 posts per day on this forum ( we're real sure they have lots of street smarts)....................telling us about how the real world is............

Last edited:

Keep the pressure on!!!

You think using your toddlers as human shields is working???

You piece of shit motherfuckers.....

If someone EVER did that in front of me I would beat the fuck out the parent and take the child....

Only would a piece of shit progressive have the audacity to bring their children into this and use them as human shields..

Ya fucking cowards....

I don't dismiss them. I feel sorry for them because they are misguided.
My oldest son is 25, he works 2 jobs to pay his bills. His 2000 car was leaking oil yesterday. I taught him how to put in a valve gasket to stop the leak. Still cost him for the gasket, saved $$ on that labor and he also put in his own spark plugs, saving $70. He has 30K in college loans.
My youngest son is 21, graduated UGA at age 20, works 2 jobs and is starting another. He lives in Athens, Ga. still and rents a small apartment. He supports the occupy groups but he has no time to protest and pay his bills. He has 20K in college loans.
My daughter is 18, acts professionally and pays her own way. Freshman in college. Made 30K in one year acting and singing.

The Occutards claim they are against the current American free enterprise system, they oppose every aspect of it as it is unfair to them, they state that this system does not give them a chance and they believe it is unfair to everyone except the 1%ers, whoever the fuck they are.
Instead of FIGHTING FOR CHANGE, the 'tards want a larger piece of the pie of the very system they condemn.
Dumb asses they are. They have no clue what they want.

But, that's the thing.
You're dismissing them because of the idiots that appear on the telly.
Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of nutcases involved and they make great tv.

Looking for a cohesive message might be a waste of time.
With many it could be as simple "I work my arse off but can't make any headway, I see rich pricks getting government bailouts and paying no tax...where's the fairness in that?".

Why do you do so?

But I don't dismiss them.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are plenty of leaches and opportunists involved, but I'm not so quick to suggest that there is not some legitimacy in their general dis-satisfaction.
Who knows, the protests might be cathartic enough that everyone'll get exhausted, feel that they've made their point and go home.
Personally, I think the world is changing fast with the natural order of economic power shifting and we're going to see more pissed-off and desperate people taking to the streets in the years to come

It's not all about losing your allowance.

since the ows movement has started, the conversation has shifted from the debt and deficit to jobs and income inequality. Even the unctuous little twerp, eric cantor and the budget munster, paul ryan have been discussing income inequality. That can only be seen as a victory for the ows movement.

Another victory for ows comes from bank of america who have decided not to charge people a ridiculous fee for using their debit cards.

Keep the pressure on!!!

you think using your toddlers as human shields is working???

You piece of shit motherfuckers.....

If someone ever did that in front of me i would beat the fuck out the parent and take the child....

Only would a piece of shit progressive have the audacity to bring their children into this and use them as human shields..

Ya fucking cowards....

ditto--

All lies.

I will guarantee you one thing there Moe:
The rich create a hell of a lot more jobs than the poor.
So pick your poison.
I go with the rich 100% of the time when it comes to job creation.
Wham it zero on set. EP team on ready. KO team on the pads and 4th string D on alert.

Really?
Why would the rich create jobs if no-one can afford to buy what they're producing...Curly?
You need some sort of balance.

Why do you do so?

What a prick.

Forum List

Back