🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Occupy Wall Street Movement is WORKING!!!

Buddy

spin all you want

a 14yr old getting raped is not going to get "spinned away" from the American public

“In 2003, a survey of female veterans found that 30 percent said they were raped in the military. A 2004 study of veterans who were seeking help for post-traumatic stress disorder found that 71 percent of the women said they were sexually assaulted or raped while serving. And a 1995 study of female veterans of the Gulf and earlier wars, found that 90 percent had been sexually harassed.”

1/3rd of Women in US Military Raped | NEWS JUNKIE POST

Did you find that NOW statement against the OWS rapes yet?

Same for you, it may be time to go to sleep in your parents basement

Last edited:
Buddy

spin all you want

a 14yr old getting raped is not going to get "spinned away" from the American public

“In 2003, a survey of female veterans found that 30 percent said they were raped in the military. A 2004 study of veterans who were seeking help for post-traumatic stress disorder found that 71 percent of the women said they were sexually assaulted or raped while serving. And a 1995 study of female veterans of the Gulf and earlier wars, found that 90 percent had been sexually harassed.”

1/3rd of Women in US Military Raped | NEWS JUNKIE POST

Did you find that NOW statement against the OWS rapes yet?

Same for you, it may be time to go to sleep in your parents basement

My mother is dead.

tumblr_luqtkdVMe81r4vpxio1_500.jpg

No doubt if they can use kids as human shields
they are not above using the elderly as well

Poor women, they probably put here right in front of them
Was she even in the protest or did they just grab her from the street
and shoved in front to protect themselves, you know, like with kids

Radical leftists are so sick

Just like the Founding Fathers
I'm sure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U20Cvetv17M]Liberal Protester Uses Child As Human Shield - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
To change the dialog from deficits to political equality.

"As the following post from Politico’s Ben Smith illustrates, OWS really has altered what the media talk about—the chart measures a Nexis search of print stories, Web stories, and broadcast transcripts that used the term 'income inequality,' measured by week...

"It runs from 91 instances in the week before the occupation started to almost 500 instances in the last week of October."

Why We Need Occupy Wall Street

What happens when it reaches 5000 instances per week?
50,000? 500,000?

Last edited:
I saw where the Oakland police pepper sprayed sitting protestors that were posing no problems. That is just WRONG no matter if you are for or against them.

"As the following post from Politico’s Ben Smith illustrates, OWS really has altered what the media talk about—the chart measures a Nexis search of print stories, Web stories, and broadcast transcripts that used the term 'income inequality,' measured by week...

"It runs from 91 instances in the week before the occupation started to almost 500 instances in the last week of October."

50,000? 500,000?

Nothing

In January 2007 I saw the market fundamentals so far out of whack I sold 90% of my stocks and put them in CDs at 6% for 5 years. They come due in 2 months.
Then in 2008 and 2009 when the real estate market tanked I bought residential lots for 25K an acre that were selling all day long for 10 years for 75K an acre.
Speculation ONLY ran up the market. They do not use the term CORRECTION for nothing.

Most likely you're only remembering when you guessed right and not wrong. Gamblers will always tell you about the times they won big as if it happened all the time and not mention their losing streaks, which were far more common. If you did guess right and hadn't guessed wrong, it was either luck or insider trading. No one makes money by out guessing the pros on a long term basis, sorry.

How I survived the Internet bubble was not by relying on my ability to out predict the rest of the market, which is a fools exercise. I bought stocks then as they grew I kept selling half. So for example I bought $1,500 or so of Apple and kept selling half as it soared. By the time it tanked I'd already cashed out like 5 times my original stake and spread that around to other investments. I lost a bunch when the bubble burst, but since I had kept redistributing it as it rose I was still well up even at the bottom.

Note I never tried to out predict the market. You were lucky, I didn't need luck.

I saw where the Oakland police pepper sprayed sitting protestors that were posing no problems. That is just WRONG no matter if you are for or against them.

Not if they were ordered to move.

Pepper spraying in the face someone that is violating an ordinance, not a felony or even a misdemeanor, is wrong.
Police brutality should not be allowed. Arrest them.

In January 2007 I saw the market fundamentals so far out of whack I sold 90% of my stocks and put them in CDs at 6% for 5 years. They come due in 2 months.
Then in 2008 and 2009 when the real estate market tanked I bought residential lots for 25K an acre that were selling all day long for 10 years for 75K an acre.
Speculation ONLY ran up the market. They do not use the term CORRECTION for nothing.

Most likely you're only remembering when you guessed right and not wrong. Gamblers will always tell you about the times they won big as if it happened all the time and not mention their losing streaks, which were far more common. If you did guess right and hadn't guessed wrong, it was either luck or insider trading. No one makes money by out guessing the pros on a long term basis, sorry.

How I survived the Internet bubble was not by relying on my ability to out predict the rest of the market, which is a fools exercise. I bought stocks then as they grew I kept selling half. So for example I bought $1,500 or so of Apple and kept selling half as it soared. By the time it tanked I'd already cashed out like 5 times my original stake and spread that around to other investments. I lost a bunch when the bubble burst, but since I had kept redistributing it as it rose I was still well up even at the bottom.

Note I never tried to out predict the market. You were lucky, I didn't need luck.

Oh, you are so right. Lost my ass in the Asian markets, in a transistor company and in Tovac, the company that has many patents on transmissions including the one that Nasa uses for that mobile that takes the rockets to the pad. That company cooks it's books like you have never seen!
That is why I always go with a lot of CDs and land when the CDs are high for a long term run and land is low and I am willing to wait 10-12 years out.
Patience is what makes you $$$, not timing the market or rank speculating.
Good point!

All police officers seem to have a problem holding their fellow officers to the same standards they apply to the rest of society. I don't condone it; however, I'm not sure I would have the integrity or courage to go against the "thin blue line" if I was a cop.

50,000? 500,000?

Nothing
Tell Hosni.

"Mubarak was ousted after 18 days of demonstrations during the 2011 Egyptian revolution[4] when, on 11 February, Vice President Omar Suleiman announced that Mubarak had resigned as president and transferred authority to the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces.[5][6] On 13 April, a prosecutor[which?] ordered Mubarak and both his sons to be detained for 15 days of questioning about allegations of corruption and abuse of power..."

Hosni Mubarak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

50,000? 500,000?

Nothing
Tell Hosni.

"Mubarak was ousted after 18 days of demonstrations during the 2011 Egyptian revolution[4] when, on 11 February, Vice President Omar Suleiman announced that Mubarak had resigned as president and transferred authority to the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces.[5][6] On 13 April, a prosecutor[which?] ordered Mubarak and both his sons to be detained for 15 days of questioning about allegations of corruption and abuse of power..."

Hosni Mubarak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How's that working out in Egypt by the way? It looks good to me, how do you feel about it?

Not if they were ordered to move.

Pepper spraying in the face someone that is violating an ordinance, not a felony or even a misdemeanor, is wrong.
Police brutality should not be allowed. Arrest them.

Pepper spray or baton across the nogin.

Failure to respond to lawful orders has gotten you beaten down since the dawn of man.

Forum List

Back