🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Occupy Wall Street Movement is WORKING!!!

Not if they were ordered to move.

Pepper spraying in the face someone that is violating an ordinance, not a felony or even a misdemeanor, is wrong.
Police brutality should not be allowed. Arrest them.

Pepper spray or baton across the nogin.

Failure to respond to lawful orders has gotten you beaten down since the dawn of man.

And it was against the law in America for 200 years. Something about cruel and unusual punishment.
We have something called a jury here. Ever heard of that? The presumption of innocence?
Police can ONLY use force when they are threatened or their life is in danger.
Worked a case recently where someone took a picture of a police officer riding a motorcycle because they liked the bike. Against the law in all states now and $1000 fine.
Stalin would be proud.

Occupy Oakland California has occupied a new space. About twenty tents are set up now and the community think tank is at work.

Also, after UC Davis students got sprayed with peper and their tent were taken down by the police---someone donated 700 tents to re-occupy the UC Davis Campus.

The Revolution is standing against all odds! Our wonderful brothers and sisters are strong and fearless.

Send donations to any of the OSW movements--better yet go down to the park and introduce yourself. If you can bring bottled water and non perishable food items.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

For donations you may want to visit the treasurer who has a Suite at the W.......Cost $700 a day........ You don't expect the organizers to live in tents do you?

Occupy Oakland California has occupied a new space. About twenty tents are set up now and the community think tank is at work.

Also, after UC Davis students got sprayed with peper and their tent were taken down by the police---someone donated 700 tents to re-occupy the UC Davis Campus.

The Revolution is standing against all odds! Our wonderful brothers and sisters are strong and fearless.

Send donations to any of the OSW movements--better yet go down to the park and introduce yourself. If you can bring bottled water and non perishable food items.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

For donations you may want to visit the treasurer who has a Suite at the W.......Cost $700 a day........ You don't expect the organizers to live in tents do you?

Apparently at night

most of them don't
:eusa_whistle:

Not if they were ordered to move.

Pepper spraying in the face someone that is violating an ordinance, not a felony or even a misdemeanor, is wrong.

Failure to respond to lawful orders has gotten you beaten down since the dawn of man.

Perhaps they'd prefer 'Planet Of The Apes' tactics by throwing nets over the lot of them and dragging thier asses off to jail?

Bull Connor gave verbal commands to get off the bridge.
I grew up seeing that stuff. None of it is right. Ever.

Perhaps they'd prefer 'Planet Of The Apes' tactics by throwing nets over the lot of them and dragging thier asses off to jail?

I would prefer that those committing Civil Disobedience be taken off to Jail, without Unnecessary Force or Mace. Do it by the Book.

I would prefer that those committing Civil Disobedience be taken off to Jail, without Unnecessary Force or Mace. Do it by the Book.
And that was the entire point. If these people will not yield to lawful orders of deputized officials? What recourse is there?

And that was the entire point. If these people will not yield to lawful orders of deputized officials? What recourse is there?

Arrest and Internment. It is a battle of wills. Keep Principle on your side, that does not get accomplished by spitting in it's face, or losing sight of it. Save the Violence for when it is needed to stave off more violence, rather than use it to escalate or antagonize.

Arrest and Internment. It is a battle of wills. Keep Principle on your side, that does not get accomplished by spitting in it's face, or losing sight of it. Save the Violence for when it is needed to stave off more violence, rather than use it to escalate or antagonize.
Seems to me that the organizers and participants are hoping for such clashes to bolster thier case. So far cooler heads have prevailed, and the people have seen to fall out of favour to thier cause because they see right through it, and are applauding getting the situation under control...Law and Order every time.

Seems to me that the organizers and participants are hoping for such clashes to bolster thier case. So far cooler heads have prevailed, and the people have seen to fall out of favour to thier cause because they see right through it, and are applauding getting the situation under control...Law and Order every time.

:):):)

The High Road will always pay off better, no matter what side of the issue one is on. Make no mistake, there are Antagonists and Opportunists on both sides. Sometimes the slightest mistake gets people hurt.

Tell Hosni.

"Mubarak was ousted after 18 days of demonstrations during the 2011 Egyptian revolution[4] when, on 11 February, Vice President Omar Suleiman announced that Mubarak had resigned as president and transferred authority to the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces.[5][6] On 13 April, a prosecutor[which?] ordered Mubarak and both his sons to be detained for 15 days of questioning about allegations of corruption and abuse of power..."

Hosni Mubarak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How's that working out in Egypt by the way? It looks good to me, how do you feel about it?
Egypt's 1% seems to be leaning toward military rule at the moment.
I'm not sure the Muslim Brotherhood would be any improvement, however.

"Over 50,000 Egyptian protesters flocked to Cairo's Tahrir square on Friday to pressure the military government to transfer power to elected civilian rule, after the cabinet tried to enshrine the army's role in a constitutional proposal... protesters are demanding more control over the constitution the new parliament is set to draft.

"They want the withdrawal of a government document that proposes supra constitutional principles, which could see the military's budget shielded from public scrutiny."

Egypt Protesters Stage Mass Anti-Military Rally | Common Dreams

Meet the new boss--same as the old boss?

And it was against the law in America for 200 years. Something about cruel and unusual punishment.
We have something called a jury here. Ever heard of that? The presumption of innocence?
Police can ONLY use force when they are threatened or their life is in danger.
Worked a case recently where someone took a picture of a police officer riding a motorcycle because they liked the bike. Against the law in all states now and $1000 fine.
Stalin would be proud.

Actually police can use force to make an arrest with a non compliant person
There are different levels. If such was not the case then there would be very few arrests.

Your are confusing when police are allowed to use deadly force

For example:
The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights has stated that "…in diffusing situations, apprehending alleged criminals, and protecting themselves and others, officers are legally entitled to use appropriate means, including force."

Last edited:
Another internet millionaire.....

BTW I still pay federal income taxes on my military retirement. Yep the Government giveth and the Government taketh away....

Most doubt he paid that amount

what schedules did he fill out?

Fuck you, asshole.

What schedules did you fill out?

I have an accountant that does all that for me.

Whoa Chris...

Don't tell me that you actually expect people to believe you when you post a figure. Anyone could do that. Anyone.

Why would you put personal information like that up anyway ?

You proved nothing.

Most doubt he paid that amount

what schedules did he fill out?

Fuck you, asshole.

What schedules did you fill out?

I have an accountant that does all that for me.

Whoa Chris...

Don't tell me that you actually expect people to believe you when you post a figure. Anyone could do that. Anyone.

Why would you put personal information like that up anyway ?

You proved nothing.

he does seem a little testy
:eusa_angel:

Well, the facts of THE LAW come out. The officers are suspended with pay pending an investigation because you are not allowed to use force on folks unless they resist arrest.
POST education in every state teaches that.
Go ahead and arrest the Occutards and fine them 1000 a piece is fine with me but you CAN NOT use physical force on any suspect unless they resist arrest.

"standard police procedure" was BS.

Well, the facts of THE LAW come out. The officers are suspended with pay pending an investigation because you are not allowed to use force on folks unless they resist arrest.
Go ahead and arrest the Occutards and fine them 1000 a piece is fine with me but you CAN NOT use physical force on any suspect unless they resist arrest.

I'll bet if I really wanted to I could go downtown and piss them off enough that I would be forced to defend myself........

:):):)

The High Road will always pay off better, no matter what side of the issue one is on. Make no mistake, there are Antagonists and Opportunists on both sides. Sometimes the slightest mistake gets people hurt.

I was watching the NFL this afternoon and Arian Foster RB for the Houston Texans said he went down to the OWS to experience the thrill of the place. The rest of the announcers acted like "Yeah, that's cool".

CBS is trying to make the occupiers look like heroes.

WTF is wrong with this country!!!!

Last edited:

MSNBC reports (Please comrades, tell MSNBC is not part of the evil right-wing cabal now)
Charles J. Kelly, a former Baltimore Police Department lieutenant who wrote the department’s use of force guidelines, said pepper spray is a “compliance tool” that can be used on subjects who do not resist, and is preferable to simply lifting protesters.

“When you start picking up human bodies, you risk hurting them,” Kelly said. “Bodies don’t have handles on them.”

After reviewing the video, Kelly said he observed at least two cases of “active resistance” from protesters. In one instance, a woman pulls her arm back from an officer. In the second instance, a protester curls into a ball. Each of those actions could have warranted more force, including baton strikes and pressure-point techniques.
Advertise | AdChoices

“What I’m looking at is fairly standard police procedure,” Kelly said.

Forum List

Back