The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarathonMike
Take a sampling of my Black Deaths Matter thread.

I've had a look and 99% of cases you post no-one had been arrested or charged.

It's obvious that the shootings are done by whites and cops because let black people go into Beverly Hills n start killing whites, you would not hear "Looking for suspects" "Asking for help to find...."

The white man who can find the location of star millions of light years away but can't find gangbangers who do drive bys in one of the most heavily survellianced cities in the world

But carry falling for the Barney Fife act the police put on when it comes to these blk kilings in Chicago.

MarathonMike
There are dozens of Black perps charged with killing other Blacks.

No shit. And there are dozens of whites killed by whites. What's ur point ?

We don't think about about whites. The way you think about us. We only think about you because you are OBSESSED with us. We could play this sticks and stones game and point to whites who do fked up shit

View attachment 642489View attachment 642490

View attachment 642491

And why Chicago ? If we blks are just violent. Then why can't you point to tons of other examples outside of chicago ?

MarathonMike
If the statistics hold true,

Well look if you gonna dump on people then you are always going to to need some kinda of scientific rationale to justify it. That's were white supremacists "facts" come in.

When you get into the field of studies and surveys and you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice

The police themselves have history of pinning crimes on black people.

main-qimg-b37ac0eb5907d31dee3ba3ffbf162f25

main-qimg-f91a96caf46b49e7b1f87f8f57cb5e74

main-qimg-4189bbbbd1a29ed810cb7f5d081adaee

main-qimg-1d18547448c0cb60eb3a1d93662d7525

main-qimg-ba11e3922fab489675c389c0f35afaaf

main-qimg-81aadb8e5455ee72c8b9ad0dec8d6c01

main-qimg-bf8a19f63b4b84b4c7eb471052682b0a

So asking white supremacist in the police for facts about black people is like asking Ronald McDonald for stats about vegetarians

MarathonMike
at least 80% of the shootings that occurred last weekend were Blacks shooting other Blacks most likely drug/gang related. Just like EVERY OTHER WEEKEND.

Show me the arrests and charges.

This is what white supremacist like you and JoeB131 mga138 Lisa558 MizMolly horselightning Quasar44 AZrailwhale really want

If whites could install chattel slavery today as it was 300 years ago but their daily lives and lifestyle doesn't change and the world is as it is today ? But black people are kept in bondage ?

White supremacists would chop a finger off to make that happen. They and you want black people to be a permanent undercalss to the point were it's no longer “racism” but just being hard-headed or “realistic”.

A huge part of the white supremacists “anger” that you feel towards black people is that black people aren’t “under their thumb” anymore.

White supremacists “liked” black people when we had to serve white people and it was still correct to call black people any degrading name in the book. They liked black people when black people couldn’t do anything about how we were treated.

They like black people who prove their “inferiority” by being poor and living in ghettos (how else can they prove how much better white people are?). Any black person being happy, proud, or better off than you are really burns them because black people should hate themselves and exist purely to reaffirm their racist ego.
How did you determine that I am a white supremacist? I have NEVER said anything racist. I do not think I am superior to anyone. I want all races to be treated equally. I await your explanation.

Here you go Paul. I'm sure you won't read it because it doesn't fit your White Supremacy fantasy, but it is straight from the Dept of Justice. It states that over 80% of Black victims are shot by another Black and in over half of those shootings the victim KNEW THE BLACK PERSON WHO SHOT HIM. Wake up you are living in a racist fantasy world.

And 90% of white people are killed by other white people.

What’s your point ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How did you determine that I am a white supremacist? I have NEVER said anything racist. I do not think I am superior to anyone. I want all races to be treated equally. I await your explanation.
All white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent, will have internalized elements of white supremacy.

So in countries like the USA where beliefs in European/white superiority has been historically placed, then all white ppl will have soaked up some of that conditioning.

Even white ppl who write books on racism like Tim Wise or Robin DeAngelo admit they are racist and these white ppl who dedicate their lives to fighting racism.

And 90% of white people are killed by other white people.

What’s your point ?

Actually, wrong again, Pavel.

Of 3021 White people who were victims of homicide, 2488 were other white people. (82%). 466 were killed by black offenders (15%)

of 2451 black people who were victims of homicide, 2205 were killed by other black people (90%).

All white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent, will have internalized elements of white supremacy.

So in countries like the USA where beliefs in European/white superiority has been historically placed, then all white ppl will have soaked up some of that conditioning.

Even white ppl who write books on racism like Tim Wise or Robin DeAngelo admit they are racist and these white ppl who dedicate their lives to fighting racism.

Yup, we should all put on the sackcloth and self-flagellate. Merely supporting fair policies clearly isn't enough to appease the grievance-mongers.

Just as I thought. You lied. You don’t know all white people, you don’t know most white people. You ASSume them to be white supremacists because of YOUR racism. What an idiotic thing to say, that all whites soak up white superiority. When you aren’t raised that way or live in that environment, you will not have that conditioning. Because some whites admit to being racist does not make all whites racists. Your broad brush is the exact definition of racism.

Actually, wrong again, Pavel.

Of 3021 White people who were victims of homicide, 2488 were other white people. (82%). 466 were killed by black offenders (15%)

of 2451 black people who were victims of homicide, 2205 were killed by other black people (90%).

Yup, we should all put on the sackcloth and self-flagellate. Merely supporting fair policies clearly isn't enough to appease the grievance-mongers.
Don't you think 82 percent is too high for you to miss that fact to argue with Paul?

Supporting fair and equal implementation of those "fair" policies is what's needed.

Hey Marathon Mike,

Don't white lives matter to you?

California mom admits to killing her kids with 'teenage son's help;​

1652204908118.png

A California mom has admitted to killing her three children - allegedly with the help of her 16-year-old son.

Angela Dawn Flores, 38, told authorities that she killed her daughter Natalie, 12, and her twin boys Nathan and Kevin, 8.

This seems to happen fairly regularly in white homes. And since you're so concerned about childrens death, don't all lives matter?

Don't you think 82 percent is too high for you to miss that fact to argue with Paul?

Supporting fair and equal implementation of those "fair" policies is what's needed.
Yeah that’s what guys like JoeB131 try to do. They try to get the debate stuck on one point. So they don’t have to take it the main point seriously “no it’s not 90% it’s 82.67%!”

And the main point was most whites are killed by other whites n that’s a fact ppl like he n MarathonMike ignores. I wasnt even gonna get into a stupid percentage argument with him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Yeah that’s what guys like JoeB131 try to do. They try to get the debate stuck on one point. So they don’t have to take it the main point seriously “no it’s not 90% it’s 82.67%!”

And the main point was most whites are killed by other whites. I was even gonna get into a stupid percentage argument with him
You're in denial about places like Chicago. There is no place in America where White people are shooting each other in comparison to Blacks shooting Blacks in Chicago.

You're in denial about places like Chicago. There is no place in America where White people are shooting each other in comparison to Blacks shooting Blacks in Chicago.
Ok let’s what you say is true ( it isn’t as the killings are done by cops n whites)

But let’s run with ur argument

How does blks killing each other affect white ppl ?

• Thanks
Whites are shooting whites in Chicago and whites manufacture and distribute the guns. Besides Chicago is not even close to the number one city in such things and since whites like you love per capita so much, on a per capita basis, Chicago is not in the top 20. So you want to keep denying the high numbers of white on white killing.

Ok let’s what you say is true ( it isn’t as the killings are done by cops n whites)

But let’s run with ur argument

How does blks killing each other affect white ppl ?
No, cops and Whites are killing Black people in Chicago. Blacks are shooting Blacks. You're a liar.

No, cops and Whites are killing Black people in Chicago. Blacks are shooting Blacks. You're a liar.
Cops have killed blacks in Chicago. And have you heard of Homan Square? Illegal detainment of blacks without habeas corpus. But Chicago is not the only city and whites are shooting each other all over America.

What a fucking stupid idiotic racist question.
There was nothing racist about that question. Just because he said the word white doesn't make it racist you dumb bastard.

You are the ones who always bring up the blk ppl killing blk ppl,

So how does it affect you and other white ppl since you bring it up so much ?
Oh, I don't give a shit. I bring it up to reinforce the failure of the democrat party. You obviously don't care either. Obama obviously didn't care. He packed up and moved to the wealthy White neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back